SEPHORA COLLECTION False Eye Lashes Flutter uploaded by Juliette W.

BY SEPHORA

A complete collection of whimsical and classic strip lashes. Because the eyes are the windows to the soul, we thought they deserved some extra glamorous options when it comes to lashes. From classic black flares to glitter-encrusted, beaded, or foiled finishes, these must-have accessories for eyes will instantly transform your look from ordinary, to extraordinary in seconds.

• I have been looking for a decently priced set of lashes t...4 Answers
  • I've been trying to use false lashes for awhile still lea...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION False Eye Lashes Flutter
  • "These lashes are not only affordable but they are so easy to apply and wear. They are just the right size and no matter what light you're in, how long you wear them, or how hot the temperature gets; they stay in place and look fantastic. I wear them for any occasion Thanks Sephora !!! " in 6 reviews
  • "My lashes look really lush and long when I use these. " in 1 review
Candace R.
New Straitsvl, OH
These were just OK! Didn't love them at all. Had a hard time matching them up to my eye & then making them stick.
Lekha D.
These are sexy, feminine and easy to apply. I LOVE them! My lashes look really lush and long when I use these.
Charlotte H.
Great price and easier application that most lashes. Rated it 4 only because I had problems with the adhesive.
Leslie W.
Lexington, TN
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVVVVE these! Sephora is one of my favorite brands ever and will continue to buy!
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
I wanted to try false lashes for my prom in a few weeks and I'm definitely going to try these!!
Vanessa G.
Fresno, CA
Super affordable and the applying process is so easy! Love these lashes probably my favorite
Loraine P.
Concord, CA
Affordable and just the right size for all brides.
Giovanna S.
Wow, everyone can wear fake eyelashes whenever and wherever they want! And this leads us to why: they serve for those who want to gain more volume, stretching and curvature. There are those who like to wear always because they see no solution to their eyelashes or mascara. Other people prefer to leave to apply on special occasions along with that neat makeup. There is no rule, it is the style and preference of each one!
False eyelashes can come in various forms. The curvature is an inherent factor for all, after all, why put it if it's to keep the straight hair, is not it? However, some can be stretching, ie very long, and others come with many wires, that is, for a maximum volume. There are also those who unite the best of both worlds and are quite dramatic. Apart from the artistic, ideal for costumes or for a cool look.
Each pair of false eyelashes has stems that hold the tufts. They can be made of thread, nylon or plastic, in the case of cheaper ones. The first two, undoubtedly, are better at the time of application and give more natural effect. It is worth saying that before putting on, you have to measure the eyelashes in the eyes and cut the surplus. The ideal is to do this in the outer corner, where the hairs are usually larger - so the size-gradient effect is not lost!
False eyelashes in tufts are interesting for those who do not want or are not accustomed to the traditional versions. They can be placed only in the corner of the eye. But make no mistake: they are no longer easy to apply - I venture to say that they require even more precision when gluing.
Emily T.
Loveee these lashes, good for any look your trying to go for, casual Or night out. Their light and they fit on eyes perfectly, I highly recommend these
Serena K.
Harrowsmith, ON
I love these lashes! They’re so natural and my all time favourite! Every time I wear them I get so many compliments!
Christina  z.
orlando, FL
I have been looking for a decently priced set of lashes that will hold up to a beginner who would love to use false lashes. how do these hold up?
Christina  z.
orlando, FL
I've been trying to use false lashes for awhile still learning but need a good decently priced set. how do these hold up for a beginner?