BY SEPHORA

Details:

What it is:
A set of false eyelashes made with natural hair for a softer, more natural look and feel.

What it does:
Add a glamorous touch to your look with this must-have accessory. From ultra thick to whimsical and fabulously feminine, these lashes add length, build volume, and make eyes pop. They are available in a variety of styles—both natural and dramatic—and use natural hair for a softer touch.

What else you need to know:
Glue adhesive is included. This product was not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Apply glue to rim and tuck into lash line.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION False Eye Lashes Flair
  • "Omgsh, these are easy to put on, stay all day and night. Look amazing and everyone asks me what mascara iuse when I wear these!" in 15 reviews
  • "This definitely beats M.A.C.'s lashes by far. They have the perfect amount of sparseness, and length. These look so natural, yet they're so glamorous. I wore these for my graduation, and I can definitely see myself wearing these to numerous other occasions. I highly recommend these lashes to those who aren't looking for something dramatic." in 3 reviews
  • "These were so nice, and made me feel so fancy. They stayed in place all night and I never had to adjust them. They were easy to apply and comfortable to wear, keeping me feeling confident all night long. Very light, very natural. " in 3 reviews
  • "They stay on really well and look great!" in 1 review
  • "I don't use false lashes a lot but these are great." in 1 review
Felicia R.
Fort Gordon
I bought these when they were on sale and I was a little concerned about the band with. When I took them out of the package, they immediately went straight. I went ahead and tried them on and I absolutely love them. They gave my eyes a really nice cat eye look, but it didn’t give them a real heavy “fake” look. To me, they look natural and I have been loving them since. A great find on sale!
McKayla S.
Whitewater, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought these online to finish up a gift card balance, so I didn’t get to see them before I purchased. When they arrived, I was a little surprised at how plastic and artificial they looked. Yes, they’re fake lashes, but usually they leave something to the imagination. I got them for such a low price, I tried them out, and they didn’t look too bad. They’re more “modern” to me. They don’t really give a voluminous, bombshell effect, but more of a “modern runway” look. They fit well, and I would also suggest putting on mascara before applying instead of after like I did.
Mookie M.
New York , NY
I love theses lashes they are so full and soft , they are easy to apply and very natural looking, I love how they give the a soft look and also there's enough room to measure to your size eye , I do recommend them and they do last long
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
Picked these up on sale fore $5. Comes with glue. They are decent false lashes not drug store quality but not high end right in the middle. I have purchased several sets.
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
These are amazing natural looking lashes. I wore them for a wedding recently and they looked dramatic but not overwhelming. They were a great price and looked amazing. I will be repurchasing (the hotel staff at the wedding sadly throw them away)
Heather P.
South Grafton, MA
Great lash for the price. These are comfortable, pretty and affordable. Better than the ones from drug stores without spending more than twenty bucks. I absolutely love the glue they pack with them, super gentle and turns from opaque to clear when it's time to apply. My favorite everyday falsie
Jessica D.
Oklahoma City
I hated these because they were still too long after I tried trimming them and I got them from target and I thought after trimming them they wouldn't be that long still sonext time I won't get these I'll get some other fake eye lashes that aren't that long when I trim them
Danielle C.
Violet Hill, AR
These were lightweight. The band was pretty thing which makes it easy to apply. The glue was decent enough. It stayed on and dried clear. These are very natural looking long lashes.
Whitney P.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Sephora lashes are amazing! They are a great step above drug store lashes and at a great price too! They are soft and easy to apply for anyone who is starting out with falsies.
MARGIETT G.
Brooklyn, NY
love them very easy to put on and they also look so natural on you, you do not need to cut they were the perfect size for my eye. I use this product about 6 times I re-use them so they lasted me two uses, but when i put them on they last all day. I would recommend this product to all my friends
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Can these be worn more than once? Are they good quality?
Stacy W.
Burgettstown, PA
I am a falsies rookie and I have no idea what products are good or not. I want something close easy to use, and somewhat natural. Any ideas?
Kathryn L.
Was anyone able to reuse these?
Ashley M.
So many false lashes on this app have five stars and lot of them don't look all that spectacular. Are these the best lashes out there? If not which ones are your favorite??
Adriana O.
How many uses do you get out of these lashes?