SEPHORA COLLECTION False Eye Lashes Demure #24 - full volume uploaded by Rena A.SEPHORA COLLECTION False Eye Lashes Demure #24 - full volume uploaded by Jessica P.

BY SEPHORA

DETAILS:

What it is:
A set of false eyelashes in a variety of effects, from natural-looking to full to dramatic.

What it does:
Natural-Looking

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Carefully remove eyelash from tray by easing them away from the half-moon with your thumbs in a downward motion.
-Hold the lash up to your eye to measure it. If it is too long cut away excess lash from the outer corner.
-Holding each end of the lash band, bring the corners inwards so you create the shape of a 'C' and flex the lash. Adding this curve to the band will help when applying to the eyelid.
-Apply lash glue to the band and wait approximately 20 seconds for it to become tacky.
-While looking downward into a mirror, apply the lash to your eyelid positioning the band as close to your natural lashes as possible. Apply to the center of the eyelid first, and then apply the inner and outer corners.
-Allow the glue to dry completely. It will be clear once thoroughly dry.
-If you want to further blend the false lash to your natural lash, apply a bit of mascara.

To remove:
-Remove the lashes before you remove any of your eye makeup. If you remove them carefully the lash can be re-used numerous times, especially if you did not put mascara on them.
-Hold the lash at the outer corner and peel it off the eyelid from the outer corner toward the nose. It won’t hurt.
-Add a little of an oily substance to a cotton swab and run along the lash line to help soften the glue if needed.

Precautions:
-Avoid direct contact with eyes. In case of contact, wash out the eye thoroughly with plenty of clean water. If irritation or redness persists seek medical attention.

About the Brand:

Jessica P.
Renton, WA
I give these one star for the bomb design, one for the cost and one style for the look once applied but it’s VERY FRUSTRATING when the lashes lift people kept telling me on two different occasions that my lashes were lifting toward the front of the eye. After the second time when a stranger on the street pointed it out to me I was DONE! I was able to catch a good picture but I was totally embarrassed. I even tried to curl them by wrapping them around a makeup brush over night. Never again!
Sabrina J.
Dallas
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Buy these, you won't regret it. You really can't go wrong with these $10 lashes. Bought these instead of another brand that is double the price (we ALL know which one I'm talking about) because I'm cheap and definitely did not regret it. They are soft and I didn't even notice I had them on the whole night. My friend got the famous brand lashes and I loved the look of mine so much more. Would definitely try out other Sephora lashes after having such a great experience with these!
Rena A.
Surrey, BC
If you’re looking for a dramatic eye look well you found your lashes then. My eyes look different wit these dramatic lashes on and I love it because I get to change how my eyes look. These lashes look amazing on and I would definitely buy more.
member-578de20b8
Are they good for daily use?

Sephora