BY SEPHORA

Details:

What it is:
A set of false eyelashes in a variety of effects, from natural-looking to full to dramatic.

What it does:
Natural-Looking

Sets contain one pair of lashes and one 0.035 oz latex-free lash glue.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Carefully remove eyelash from tray by easing them away from the half-moon with your thumbs in a downward motion.
-Hold the lash up to your eye to measure it. If it is too long cut away excess lash from the outer corner.
-Holding each end of the lash band, bring the corners inwards so you create the shape of a 'C' and flex the lash. Adding this curve to the band will help when applying to the eyelid.
-Apply lash glue to the band and wait approximately 20 seconds for it to become tacky.
-While looking downward into a mirror, apply the lash to your eyelid positioning the band as close to your natural lashes as possible. Apply to the center of the eyelid first, and then apply the inner and outer corners.
-Allow the glue to dry completely. It will be clear once thoroughly dry.
-If you want to further blend the false lash to your natural lash, apply a bit of mascara.

To remove:
-Remove the lashes before you remove any of your eye makeup. If you remove them carefully the lash can be re-used numerous times, especially if you did not put mascara on them.
-Hold the lash at the outer corner and peel it off the eyelid from the outer corner toward the nose. It won’t hurt.
-Add a little of an oily substance to a cotton swab and run along the lash line to help soften the glue if needed.

Precautions:
-Avoid direct contact with eyes. In case of contact, wash out the eye thoroughly with plenty of clean water. If irritation or redness persists seek medical attention.

About the Brand:

Delilah L.
I ordered this pair a week ago and love the volume and length. The lashes are on a durable lash band that flex’s to desirable shape . I was not mad about the price point and it was easy to apply eyelash glue to the band . I would recommend these lashes if you are looking for a natural flirty lash look.
Sharleen G.
Sun Valley, CA
I love these lashes . They are so cute and long lasting . I got brown eyes which go with them and as for where I got them I got these at Sephora . Very cute packaging I would purchase again :
Ana C.
I love these lashes! I got them as a last minute impulse purchase and had the makeup artists at the makeover counter put them on and I'm obsessed! They look so full and long but they honestly don't look like fake lashes. They just look like I have really long and beautiful lashes which is exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend for a special occasion or when you just want to look a little extra put together.
Jalm P.
Minneapolis , MN
My daughter love false eyelashes and Sephora always has just the right ones she is looking for. The products sephora carries are always good quality and if there is a problem they will always correct it to ensure the costumer is always satisfied.
Ralpheal B.
Brookfield, WI
I'm really not a falsies gal, but these felt great during an evening out. The band was just right and the lashes enhanced my exquisite look. The only thing is the glue that came with wasn't top notch. Dry before trying to get out tube.
Morgan R.
SALEM, OR
I love the Sephora brand and these lashes are no exception they're so easy to apply they look very natural and beautiful lawn and I get more than one use out of them
Leslie M.
Vancouver, WA
These lashes are nice and light. I wore these to a wedding and I could barely tell they were on. They lasted all night and were easy to take off.
Peggy E.
Ewing
Love these lashes they look so natural on me since i have very thin real lashes they make my lashes look full and perfect
Tess R.
Limhamn
Super pretty and affordable lashes. My favourite pair of lashes are from Huda Beauty but these are great for their price. Amazing for beginners, these were the ones I used while learning to apply lashes. I would definitely recommend this product ♥️
Nune M.
London, London
Good value set, I rarely use eyelashes on my every day routine but when going out I put these on and gives me that glam effect. They're really lovely and last for a fair amount if you wash them properly

back