BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A set of false eyelashes in a variety of effects, from natural-looking to full to dramatic.

What it does:
Natural-Looking

Full

Celebrity #23: Lightly layered full lash for a natural-looking finish. Made with natural fibers.

Sets contain one pair of lashes and one 0.035 oz latex-free lash glue.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Carefully remove eyelash from tray by easing them away from the half-moon with your thumbs in a downward motion.
-Hold the lash up to your eye to measure it. If it is too long cut away excess lash from the outer corner.
-Holding each end of the lash band, bring the corners inwards so you create the shape of a 'C' and flex the lash. Adding this curve to the band will help when applying to the eyelid.
-Apply lash glue to the band and wait approximately 20 seconds for it to become tacky.
-While looking downward into a mirror, apply the lash to your eyelid positioning the band as close to your natural lashes as possible. Apply to the center of the eyelid first, and then apply the inner and outer corners.
-Allow the glue to dry completely. It will be clear once thoroughly dry.
-If you want to further blend the false lash to your natural lash, apply a bit of mascara.

To remove:
-Remove the lashes before you remove any of your eye makeup. If you remove them carefully the lash can be re-used numerous times, especially if you did not put mascara on them.
-Hold the lash at the outer corner and peel it off the eyelid from the outer corner toward the nose. It won’t hurt.
-Add a little of an oily substance to a cotton swab and run along the lash line to help soften the glue if needed.

Precautions:
-Avoid direct contact with eyes. In case of contact, wash out the eye thoroughly with plenty of clean water. If irritation or redness persists seek medical attention.

Acrylates/ Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Aqua (Water, Eau), Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ehtylhexylglycerin.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• How long do these stay on? How do they compare to other ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Great false eyelashes! Not too fake looking, but gives a dramatic length. They are long lasting and easy to apply with the glue provided in the packaging. " in 5 reviews
J S.
Buffalo
I so love these lashes. I am not a skilled lash applicator, nor am I a frequent wearer of lashes. These were easy to trim, easy to work with, and easy to clean after use. I wore them to my wedding and on at least two other occasions, and they looked so wonderfully natural. They’re also super well-priced.
Damaris G.
This is the only eyelash i ever got to stick in The right position. I️ used it with duo brand glue the white one. I️ will repurchase it is very affordable. I ordered them online at Sephora. I️ do recommend for beginners.
jessica s.
If I’m honest, these are kinda poor quality... The are extremely easy
To break so you have to be super careful when getting them off the tray and they have a really weird shape that makes your eyes look a little deformed lmao. Also they are really short so I have these long, dark lashes that all of a sudden stop and become these natural, mascara covered little wonky things and it’s annoying lol.
Heather T.
Grand Prairie
This is 1st all time fav! The second is by them as well it’s the astonish lash. But this Celerity #23 is beautiful. I love the price point and these last me around 3 weeks easy.  Great elegant lash.
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
So I got these to wear at a cousins wedding. I had asked the sales lady to direct me to where I could find a good set of eyelashes and these were the ones she led me to. I couldn't find any other brand or type so I ended up getting these. They were normal everyday sort of eyelashes. Not the ones I was actually looking for for a heavy full face makeup application. Not bad for a ten dollar price point, but they're very standard and natural looking eyelashes. They look real enough and lasted long(I reused them a few times). Not the best eyelashes I've bought but they're decent enough, if you're the type of person who wears eyelashes for daily makeup.
Emily P.
Mahwah, NJ
These lashes are very easy to apply. It didn't really feel like I was wearing falsies, which is a huge positive for me. For the price, I was hoping to get at least a few uses out of them, but unfortunately I only got one use out of them. In the future, I'd consider repurchasing, but for now there are other brands I prefer.
Naa A.
Rockville, MD
To begin with I'd like to say that the celebrity lashes are great, nice full lashes; however, my problem occurs with the reason I bought them. I told the sephora agent I was looking for a nice natural looking lash. She showed me to these. These were easy to apply? But they are too full and long for day-to-day wear. They honestly made me look like a drag queen in my opinion, and that's never something you want to look like
Anya O.
meh, I don't think these are the best lashes ever, and they're not the worst either. I prefer my KISS number 11 lashes to these any day, but lashes are such a personal thing, they might be worth a go just to see. I think you can find better lashes for cheaper.
Taylor W.
Seriously love these! I’ve gotten several people compliment my lashes and how long and full they look. They’re also super easy to apply and more affordable than other brands. Would definitely recommend!
Maitri P.
I absolutely love this product. the price is also very reasonable and this product is very easy to apply, and remove as well. I received it as a complementary and I would 100% buy it again, and I 100% recommend it to my friends and family!
Chandra T.
Ludington, MI
How long do these stay on? How do they compare to other brands?