BY SEPHORA

A complete collection of whimsical and classic strip lashes. Because the eyes are the windows to the soul, we thought they deserved some extra glamorous options when it comes to lashes. From classic black flares to glitter-encrusted, beaded, or foiled finishes, these must-have accessories for eyes will instantly transform your look from ordinary, to extraordinary in seconds.

Nary S.
High Point, NC
I have never ever tried false lash in my life, But knowing how the brands are from Sephora's I would definitely go ahead and try it, but those kind of false lashes from Sephora's are expensive. If they weren't expensive then i would not mind buying it. If i ever want to try false lash, would be this kind of brand, because it could probably be easily taken off and easily put on. I would not wear any false lash brands that i do not know of. So this one would be on my list if i ever try them on.
Z A.
Irving, TX
Sephora lashes are absolutely amazing and their quality is almost hard to beat. the style "cabaret" is perfect for turning any day look into a "nighttime" one. i love how light-weight they are, despite how dramatic they look on the eyes. definitely recommend these if you're trying to look like a babe.
Ashlin W.
Wichita Falls , TX
These are so gorgeous, but they did not fit my eyes right at all. I have blue eyes and i just feel like it didn't go well with my style. I don't use false lashes much but when I do I want durable strong lashes. These felt and looked fake I didn't like that.
Barbara C.
Lafayette , IN
I bought these by accident, didn't realize the shape of them until I got home. I ended up putting them in a drawer and then used them for Halloween like a year later. I love the quality of the sephora lashes, but this particular pair isn't for me.
Juls R.
Kapolei, HI
Theses are so much fun. Some ladies like to have 'fancy nails' (I prefer French manicure) I like to have 'fancy lashes', mostly for going out evenings.....they really get guys attention and are a great conversation starter ( I always let them know ,"they're just for fun!")
Kayla B.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm obsessed with false lashes and the sephora collection is amazing! I love them, they are very affordable and you can get multiple uses out of each pair.
Shay B.
Sephora lashes are great quality for such an affordable price. They are awesome to add to a day look to make it look more glamorous and "nighttime" appropriate. I would definitely recommend these lashes to anyone whose just starting out and doesn't want to splurge right away, or if you just want to try a new brand! These are great!
Maria Paula C.