BY SEPHORA

Details:

What it is:
A set of false eyelashes in a variety of effects, from natural-looking to full to dramatic.

What it does:
Natural-Looking

Astonish #03: Creates a dramatic look that gives the appearance of deep-set, almond-shaped eyes. Made with natural fibers.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Carefully remove eyelash from tray by easing them away from the half-moon with your thumbs in a downward motion.
-Hold the lash up to your eye to measure it. If it is too long cut away excess lash from the outer corner.
-Holding each end of the lash band, bring the corners inwards so you create the shape of a 'C' and flex the lash. Adding this curve to the band will help when applying to the eyelid.
-Apply lash glue to the band and wait approximately 20 seconds for it to become tacky.
-While looking downward into a mirror, apply the lash to your eyelid positioning the band as close to your natural lashes as possible. Apply to the center of the eyelid first, and then apply the inner and outer corners.
-Allow the glue to dry completely. It will be clear once thoroughly dry.
-If you want to further blend the false lash to your natural lash, apply a bit of mascara.

To remove:
-Remove the lashes before you remove any of your eye makeup. If you remove them carefully the lash can be re-used numerous times, especially if you did not put mascara on them.
-Hold the lash at the outer corner and peel it off the eyelid from the outer corner toward the nose. It won’t hurt.
-Add a little of an oily substance to a cotton swab and run along the lash line to help soften the glue if needed.

Precautions:
-Avoid direct contact with eyes. In case of contact, wash out the eye thoroughly with plenty of clean water. If irritation or redness persists seek medical attention.

Ingredients:​

Acrylates/ Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Aqua (Water, Eau), Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ehtylhexylglycerin.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Has anyone compared these to other Sephora lashes? I am ...1 Answers
  • I would like to know if this eyelashes look natural and h...1 Answers
  • Are they good quality and Do They Look Some What Natural ?1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION False Eye Lashes Astonish #03 - natural volume
  • "Sephora has all things that I love. The one thing that I've always struggled with though is false eyelashes these ones in particular though are more of a natural look that I like. There are definitely on the easier side of applying and the best part about it is the staff is always willing to teach you how to use them. So I brought them to the store and they showed me how to apply them which was so easy and they looked amazing!" in 3 reviews
Sage H.
Brookline, MA
Used these lashes for my brothers wedding & it gave me a glam look without looking as if I had fake lashes on. Blends in beautifully with regular lashes so it builds the volume up. Wore them for a night out & was perfect without looking so over the top. Perfect for any occasion & can be wore more than a couple times!
Xaena C.
Fayetteville , NC
As always I was completely satisfied with these lashes. They’re super lightweight, easy to apply, and cute. I forget I’m even wearing them. These are more of a natural look and with the invisible band I can wear them without a lot of other makeup and it’s not that obvious. 10/10 would definitely recommend
Heather T.
Grand Prairie
Hello 10.00 and I can use these for about 3 weeks! Hello! LOVE  I get value and I love this style of lash. Beautiful and elegant. Not over the top like a lot of the other lash looks. Some of us go for simple elegance, and this has it.
Brenna J.
Mound City, KS
I’m obsessed with these lashes! I always get so many compliments when I wear them! Super easy to apply! I wear about 10 times before switches to a new pair. I love that they aren’t super dramatic but still look great and give awesome volume!
Jennifer E.
Troy, NY
Maricarmen M.
Springdale
These falsies are so nice I have bought lots and lots of these! I love these more each time! This last for loads, I have been using these for 7 months already. These are super worth the price! I will continue using these for loads more time! Seriously in love with these false eyelashes. They make your eyes look so full but not an overwhelming amount.
Danielle W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Coming from someone who has crappy eyelashes, I definitely give these a thumbs up. These look so great for every day wear and aren't too dramatic. They also look great when going out too. They last a long time also so you can use them multiple times.
Kathelyn A.
These lashes are so comfortable! They're not dramatic, so they're very good for individuals that are starting out with false lashes. Brings a little glue, and could be reused many times! Really good lashes that will last a long time for only $10!
Megan O.
Newington, CT
Some of my favorite lashes! I always get a WOW when I wear these. They are easy to apply and stay on well with my DUO lash glue. I get about 3-4 wears out of them. They are priced well and are usually available at my local Sephora.
Morgan M.
I just learned how to put on false lashes and these were the ones I used and they were SO easy to put on!! It took awhile to get used to them but after 30 minutes it was fine!
Diana V.
Has anyone compared these to other Sephora lashes? I am looking for a more natural looking pair, but still with length. Looking for suggestions!
Jacqueline M.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
I would like to know if this eyelashes look natural and how many times could I use them?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
I have been looking for good quality eye lashes to wear.. I love wearing eye lashes and can never find good quality ones.. I would love to try these
karen  r.
Aurora , CO
Are they good quality and Do They Look Some What Natural ?

Sephora