SEPHORA COLLECTION Fall in Line Brow Stencil Kit uploaded by Nka k.SEPHORA COLLECTION Fall in Line Brow Stencil Kit uploaded by Nka k.SEPHORA COLLECTION Fall in Line Brow Stencil Kit uploaded by Abigail L.

BY SEPHORA

A set of essentials for the perfect eyebrows. This must-have set includes six sticker stencils and a double-ended tool with a spoolie on one side and an angled brow brush on the other. It will help you create new brow shapes or refresh your own style after just one use. This set contains:- 6 x reusable brow stencils - Double-ended brow tool - PRO Tutorial

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
  • "Love this kit! Has 6 different stencil shapes so you can choose your desired looks and comes with a double sided brush to brush out and apply your brow powders or gels to your eyebrows! Very good for those who are beginners with shaping their eyebrows or just aren't the best at it. It helps me a lot. My favorite stencil is stencil #2!" in 4 reviews
Emily G.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Fall in Line Brow Stencil Kit more...
The best $7.00 investment I have ever made! A few years ago I quit smoking and literally started ripping my eyebrows out of my face and I wasn't realizing I was doing it. These were a daily essential for me for about 6-7 months. These worked perfectly for me! I would recommend these for everyone! I don't use them as much now because I use my own eyebrows as guides.
Abigail L.
St. Louis
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Fall in Line Brow Stencil Kit more...
You'd be better off just drawing them on without it. I purchased this because it was on sale, and once I used it, I wished I had saved my money.
It only came with five out of the six stencils, two of them were gigantic, and they are just way too unnecessary.
The brow brush was the only nice thing about it. Very disappointed in the product. I don't recommend to anyone, save your money!
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Fall in Line Brow Stencil Kit more...
I got the Sephora eyebrow stencils kit because I want to tweeze my own eyebrows and I need a Gide.
I find the stencils to be very helpful.
I fill in my eyebrows with a dark color eyebrows filler and Tweeze away all the rest SEPHORA COLLECTION Fall in Line Brow Stencil Kit
Leah B.
I have very thin brows and have been using powders and pencils to try and get the shape I like. I often find that one brow has a higher arch than the other or I might make one longer when I do it by myself. It's pretty frustrating and I will spend a lot of time trying to get them perfect.
Finding these eyebrow stencils has been a huge help!
Pros:
There are 6 different shapes to choose from. You can find one that matches your own brow or go for a completely different look.
Each stencil has a guide printed on it to line up the stencil for a perfect application every time. These stencils are best used with an eyebrow powder and angled brush rather than a pencil. A powder is easier to trace and blend on the brow for a more natural look.
Cons:
The only thing I didn't like was the plastic was a little too stiff . I had to hold the stencils down pretty hard in order to get them to stay in place. Other than that though, I love them. My brows are no longer mis matched and I spend less time on them than I ever have. Using the stencils cuts my make up application time in half also which means more time spent on other things.
I would recommend these to anyone who wanted to stream line their brow look!
Courtney L.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Fall in Line Brow Stencil Kit more...
I do really like the idea of this product and think that it does help when I want to quickly get my brows done and need a shape. However I don't find that the stencil is the easiest to use. It can be hard to place on the eyes and doesn't always stick very well.
Greysi P.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Fall in Line Brow Stencil Kit more...
It's a very good product . It's very simple and easy to use it comes in a nice packaging . I use this product almost anytime . And it's just simply so nice. Recommend for anyone that just loves makeup as much as I do
Lydia E.
The brush is great but I really don't like the stencils, I have naturally really thick eyebrows and when I use the stencil part it's about 3/4 of the thickness of my brow so it just looks weird lol
Danie S.
Blaine, WA
I would give this 10 stars if that was possible. I've always been a bit challenged when it came to doing my eyebrows but this has taken all the work out of it. It has reduced my time significantly. I would recommend this to anyone who is new to eyebrows and needs a bit of assistance, or for anyone who is just looking to cut back on their make-up routine time.
Pudgie P.
My brow skills are lack luster so I'm always looking for tips and tricks to help cheat my way to amazing brows. While stencils aren't the easiest to use I have to say these are the best I've found so far. The thing that bump these above the rest is the verity of shapes. There is one for every face shape so I was pretty impressed.
Rachel L.
Saugus, MA
This is a must have! I am so excited I purchased this product. It makes my life so much easier and I'm ready so much faster. The only problem would be is trying to hold them on while you draw in the stencil, but that is easily overlook. I love this product and would highly recommend it.
H.B.R j.