SEPHORA COLLECTION Face the Day: Full Face Brush Set uploaded by Abigail L.SEPHORA COLLECTION Face the Day: Full Face Brush Set uploaded by marjolin r.SEPHORA COLLECTION Face the Day: Full Face Brush Set uploaded by LiveLoveLynn 8.

BY SEPHORA #75 in Makeup Brush Sets

What it is:
A six-piece brush set designed to give you a complete look in minutes.

What it does:
This chic trifold travel case houses all the tools needed to get a finished look in minutes. It features custom slots for each item within a sleek design that is perfect for travel. The easy-to-use brushes and included how-to card help achieve a polished application on the fly every time.

This Set Contains:
- Powder brush
- Foundation brush
- Large Shadow brush
- Large Brow brush
- Smudge brush
- 10cm x 1cm x 19.5cm clutch

What else you need to know:
These products were not tested on animals.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
Rida Y.
Baltimore
I love the smudger, Powder foundation and crease brushes. I use them for every makeup look I do. They blend colors out really well and the powder foundation brush just evens everything out. I use the smudger to pack on color and crease to blend. I dont do my brows because theyre thick already, and I prefer beauty blenders to foundation brushes. It comes with nice oil makeup removers to clean the brushes but i still wash mine with water and soap to make sure all product is out.
Mandy Y.
Ann Arbor
This set has all necessary brushes for face makeup. The brush is soft, and the shapes of each brush are well designed. This set is not pricey but has good quality. I would recommend this product if you don’t want to spend a lot money on brushes but still want quality products.
Carrie M.
Rockland, MA
These brushes are good quality for the price. I like the little wallet like holder that they are in. It makes it easy to travel with them. It’s basically everything you need, but I just find that I don’t use all of the brushes unless I’m traveling because I have other favorites.
Holly A.
Bloomington
I don't use all of these brushes, as I got this as a gift but I love the big powder brush! This was my first set of high end brushes I have used and I really like how they apply. I am scared to wash them the same way I do my other brushes though! Just because I don't want to ruin them.
Aubri W.
Atlantic Bch, FL
I love this set!! It is perfect for everyday as well as traveling! It has every brush you would need for your basic makeup look. It was also a decent price for good quality brushes! I am so satisfied and would recommend!
Carrie B.
Brooksville, FL
Love Sephora brushes. I have literally used them for years and never have issues. No bristles fall out and I have washed and scrubbed them too many times to count. Definitely would recommend. And get them as a set!
Abigail L.
Houston
SEPHORA COLLECTION Face the Day: Full Face Brush Set they’re a bit too thick for me when washing them the bristles won’t come off at all. I should’ve brought thinner ones but I was a beginner lol so I believe they’re good when you first start off with makeup but besides that they work fine and the pouch includes instructions on how to use them and the back of the brushes have labels too 🙂
Kelsey P.
I received this set as a gift a few months ago. So far, I love most of the brushes. I have combination skin and use mostly powder products. The powder brush is a little too big. It does not pick up much product. It works well for a light powder over foundation, but that is about it. If you choose to purchase this kit, be aware you may need a couple extra brushes.
Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
Great brushed and super affordable. They are very decent quality and I choose Sephora brushes more for the convenience. They are always available and reliable. Would certainly buy again
Devyn K.
Yorba Linda, CA
The brushes are great! They are very soft and hold the product very well! They’re are pretty affordable considering how pricey good brushes can get. I love them and use them every day!