SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Set 0.50 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by fifi j.SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Set 0.50 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Jessica M.

BY SEPHORA

A set of SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Masks to address all your skin needs with our favorite masks in five different ingredient-based flavors. Each of these masks is infused with a different active ingredient for relaxing the skin and achieving a brighter, more revitalized complexion. The fiber masks perfectly hug facial contours for better penetration of the active ingredients. Orchid Mask: Reduces appearance of wrinkles and other signs of age for skin that is visibly firmed and youthful looking. Algae Mask: Purifies and detoxifies for a fresh, radiant complexion. Lotus Mask: Refreshes tired skin and reduces signs of strain and fatigue. Rose Mask: Provides deep moisture and brightening properties through natural rose extract. Pomegranate Mask: Awakens, energizes, and protects the skin with antioxidant-rich natural pomegranate extract. This set contains:- 5 x Face Masks in Orchid, Lotus, Algae, Rose, Pomegranate These masks are dermatologist tested and are quick and easy to use. see more...

Celeste M.
Sharonville, OH
These masks are amazing, and leave your face and skin feeling so clean. I highly recommend them for sure. I will be gifting these to my daughter as well as nieces and aunts this Christmas.
Jennifer J.
Abingdon , MD
I recently shipped this set of face masks to a pregnant momma who needs to pamper herself and relax! I hope she loves them! I know i would love it if it was sent to me! It was a great deal! #giftcrush
Alison R.
Anderson, SC
I got a very similar gift set for my mom this year and I'm so excited for her to try these masks! I know she'll love them as much as I do along with all of the other beauty and skincare gifts I got her!!
Mikayla L.
willspoint
These face masks are amazing! My Grandma got them for Christmas. They really worked good. She bought them from Sephora and they were reasonably priced. They were really good gifts and I would recommend them to anyone!
Sabrina D.
Independence , MO
Love these little face masks, they're always in my basket. But the charcoal one made my face very red and irritated. But haven't had any issues with other kinds.
Amanda G.
Weslaco, TX
I received this set for Christmas, and let me tell you that I was not disappointed. Each of these masks helped my skin so much. I would use one whenever is was having a dry skin day and the next morning I would wake up with super soft skin and all my dry patches would be gone! I love these masks and they are super affordable and awesome!
Larissa C.
95367
These face masks are so good and have good packaging!! Its very affordable anyone can get this product I'm actually a first timer buying this but definitely going to be buying more ! I love the way it hydrates my face and makes my face nice and soft when I take the mask off !!
Andrea V.
I love the masks. I was persuaded into getting them by my bestfriend when we were out shopping and i was very spectacle about them because i personally an not a fan of face masks. They proved to be amazing they smell great and leave sking soft and feeling great.
Jayne W.
Provo, UT
I love these face masks! I even got my hubby to do one with me and both of us couldn't stop wowing at how cleansed and soft our faces felt afterwards. My redness was definitely diminished and my face felt nourished after
Hannah W.
Seabrook, NH
This is great if you want to try out a few different masks from this line. I bought a back up of this as a Christmas present for myself because the value was too good to miss.
Jasmine S.
I've been looking for a face mask that not only moisturizes, but also whitens. Does this product also whiten?
Halle B.
newport
Would love to try these! Are these good ? Do they dry your skin or sting ? Could I have some feedback please