BY SEPHORA

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A collection of next-generation Sephora Collection face masks in a new bio-fiber to perfectly hug facial contours for more effective results.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven complexion
- Blemishes

If you want to know more…
These second-skin bio-fiber masks offer improved delivery of ingredients deliver visible results in as little as 15 minutes—a shot of serious skincare and fun.

Rose Face Mask: Provides deep moisture and brightening properties through natural rose extract.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
These products are cruelty-free and not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All Sephora Collection products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety and go beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask and peel off the pink film.
-Apply the mask to clean skin.
-Leave for 15 minutes.
-Gently massage to absorb any excess.
-No need to rinse.

Rose Extract of Natural Origin: Renowned for its antioxidant properties.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betain, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Saccharide Isomerate, Xanthan Gum, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Glycosyl Trehalose, Parfum (Fragrance), Phosphatidylcholine, Phenoxyethanol, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Polysorbate 80, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Potassium Sorbate, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil.

• Do you find that this mask is make a difference on your f...2 Answers
  • Thinking about trying these face mask. What are your revi...3 Answers
  • I am a big fan of sheet face mask. How does this product ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Skin type: Sensitive, dry, reactive, combination I got some of these for my birthday from a girlfriend! I heard nikki tutorials raving about them and I have similar skin type to her so I said .... I NEED TO TRY THIS. Thankfully it was all I wanted. Smells beautiful, lots of serum, soft well fitting mask, and left my skin looking glowing and feeling impressively hydrated. Will 100% be snatching up more of these bad boys." in 17 reviews
spectacular g.
I have never used a sheet mask so I really enjoyed trying this out! It felt really soapy to touch and it was pretty easy to get on to my face, wasn’t fragile or anything. It felt super relaxing as soon as I put it on! It was like an instant de-stressing relief. And I put it on for 15 minutes walked around even with my glasses on top! It didn’t fall off at all! Took it off after 15 minutes and rubbed excess in. I liked how I didn’t have to wash anything off. My skin felt moisturized but not so much brightened.

I loved this overall but I’m not giving it 5 stars since for me 6 dollars is expensive for a face mask that you have to use twice a week! I wish I could get like a months supply 😬. But if you compare it to other high end brands it is relatively cheap. Another problem I had with it was that I felt like there was a lot of product that could still be used that was left wasted in the mask. My skin isn’t super dry so maybe it didn’t absorb a lot but I did save the mask to see if it would still be able to use it again???
Plus this wasn’t that brightening as I wanted and I don’t really need a moisturizing mask for my skin. But if you have dry skin I do recommend this! I would like to use this product for maybe special occasions or a once a months spa day treat!

And the smell is HEAVENLY! 😍
Nikki P.
Lenexa, KS
When my skin is dull, dry and in need of a serious pick me up this is the mask that immediately comes to mind! After 15 minutes my skin is hydrated and has a noticeable glow. It brightens my skin which brightens my entire appearance. I also notice my skins texture is much more even and smooth. I absolutely love the way the cool gel feels on my face (like a facial to go!). It is seriously refreshing and my skin feels supple & plump! I have oily skin and this doesn’t add to the oiliness at all, it actually keeps my oil at bay. There is no need to rinse off which keeps my skin looking bright, even and healthy all day long. This is a great sheet mask if you’re lacking moisture and brightness!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Got this mask free when Sephora randomly had a mask giveaway the weekend of July 27th! I used it the next day after cleansing my face. Let’s just say the scent is lovely; I couldn’t stop smelling it, I was hooked! Now the product itself was very soothing when worn, easy to apply and was great to use after washing my face. Wearing the mask was a tad bit too much with the solution inside the package, it was a lot!!! I squeezed a bit of it out of the mask, wore the mask then applied the rest of the solution little by little to my face. I got some in my eye and it burned like hell but the mask did its job. After I removed the mask my face felt hydrated, revitalized and glowy. I wouldn’t give this product a 5 because of the price, too much solution and not really many benefits that I already get after washing my face and applying oil or something else to give me radiance!
Farah H.
Dearborn Hts, MI
OH MY! The smell of it is just so heavenly. It doesn't bother me having it on at all, the smell of it alone is just so beautiful. I get my face glowing as soon as I take it off. Leaves your face so bright and clear. I felt such a difference in my face since using this mask and I just love it!!! I use it twice a week and that glow in your face just lasts for days. I always get compliments on my skin and how soft it looks! You need to try this for yourself and very afforadable.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Simple and quick hydrating face mask that is gentle on skin. I've used this on myself with dry skin and my daughter with combo oily skin. We both noticed subtle hydration to the skin. I like the soft rose scent, it's pleasant and not over powering. The sheet mask fit evenly around my face, for my daughter is was large but still managed to tuck the extra under her jaw line with no problem. This was affordable and great on my skin. Very pampering without overdoing your skin or budget.
Trina E.
Paulden, AZ
I was sent a sample of this pink clay mask along with a sample of the grey mask and the green make. I used the pink mask today and I really like it. This pink mask is for brightening. The smell is very mild and it smells very clean, it almost has the same smell as the Dove soap. My skin does look brighter and it feel so soft. A little goes a long way. Will be buying the full size very soon.
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
Overall, I like this mask. It's not "magic" like they advertise and it didn't do anything for my blemishes but it did seem to add hydration and some life into my skin. It smells good, not overbearing, not irritating on the skin and while most masks are a little too big, this one actually molded perfectly to my face. I would definitely try again if there was a sale, maybe not for $6.
Rachel S.
Bristol
I loved the new SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Rose Ultra-Moisturizing & Brightening. First off it smells amazing but I’m a sucker for anything rose scented. In just 15 minutes my skin felt so much more hydrated and looked brighter. I’ll definitely be using this again.
Lauren P.
Bronx
I am definitely part of the unpopular opinion, but I really don’t like sheet masks I don’t find them as effective as night masks and I don’t like wearing them. Only plus is that they can be cooling and relaxing in the summer if you’re hot and sticky. It is too cold in winter to think about putting a cold mask on my face..
Perry B.
San Antonio, TX
Love this mask. The scent is amazing and it’s a great product for the price. I always keep these on hand and it definitely helps brighten and moisturize! I always use this before applying makeup but most of the time my skin looks so good afterwards I don’t need the foundation! Always repurchase and keep these in my bag
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
Are these expensive? And does the scent make you break out? I want to try them but I'm not sure if it's going to help or hurt my oily skin.
Jennifer H.
Saint John , NB
I have very dry skin and I'm wondering if anyone has tried this? Is it as hydrating as it claims?
Kirstin J.
Depew, OK
I've been looking for a new face mask to try. Is this one any good? I have really sensitive skin and I was wondering.
Aleesia D.
WINNIPEG, MB
I really wanna try this mask, is it worth the price?
Aanil A.
Thinking about trying these face mask. What are your reviews?

back