BY SEPHORA

A line of natural lyocell fiber masks, each with specific skin care benefits. Each of these masks is infused with a different active ingredient for relaxing the skin and achieving a brighter, more revitalized complexion. The new lyocell fiber masks perfectly hug facial contours for better and more even penetration of the active ingredients. Avocado Face Mask: Nurtures and supports healthy skin by offering intense nutrition and relieving sensitive areas. Green Tea Face Mask: Mattifies and purifies to soothe skin, minimize shine, and reduce the appearance of outbreaks. Pomegranate Mask: Awakens, energizes, and tones the skin for a fresh appearance. Algae Face Mask: Detoxifies the skin to get rid of impurities that cause dullness for a fresh, radiant complexion. Orchid Face Mask: Moisturizes and evens skintone to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging. Lotus Face Mask: Locks in water to reduce the signs of fatigue and strain for a stress-free and rested appearance. Pearl Face Mask: Perfects and brightens with natural-origin pearl to create high luminosity and visibly minimize irregularities. Rose Face Mask: Provides deep moisture and brightening properties through natural rose extract. It is formulated Without: - Parabens These products are not tested on animals. Research results: Avocado Face Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers after 22 days of use: - 100% felt skin is repaired - 100% felt skin is intensely nourished - 100% felt skin is soothed Green Tea Face Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers after 28 days of use: - 81% felt skin is mattified - 90% felt skin's balance is restored - 95% felt skin feels smooth Pomegranate Face Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers after 21 days of use: - 100% felt skin is toned - 95% felt skin looks more awake Algae Face Mask: In a use test on 22 volunteers after 21 days of use: - 90% felt skin is purified - 90% felt skin is detoxified Orchid Face Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers after 42

• Thinking about trying these face mask. What are your reviews? 3 Answers
  • Would love to try these1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good face mask that will meet all my sk...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
angelιqυe 🤙.
San Jose, CA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Rose 0.78 oz more...
Let me just start this off by saying that I am a spa girl, I love getting my nails and feet done and getting massages and so of course I love face masks! But some are kinda wack, like the sheet masks that are in half. They slide off my face and sometimes the eyes and mouth openings are awkward shapes and they don’t fit right. BUT THIS MASK! This mask right here is HEAVEN!! It’s so snug and so refreshing and it felt like Angel kisses on my face! I didn’t want to take it off. Even when I did it was still pretty soaked and I rubbed it all over my face and neck lol but my face was so fresh and smooth and light! I did it at night so the next morning I was literally glowing! I LOVE THIS!
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Simple and quick hydrating face mask that is gentle on skin. I've used this on myself with dry skin and my daughter with combo oily skin. We both noticed subtle hydration to the skin. I like the soft rose scent, it's pleasant and not over powering. The sheet mask fit evenly around my face, for my daughter is was large but still managed to tuck the extra under her jaw line with no problem. This was affordable and great on my skin. Very pampering without overdoing your skin or budget.
Laura M.
Charleston
This is the mask I have used. I love the smell. Also there is a lot of gel in the packet the mask comes in and I’ll squeeze it out when I’m done and massage it into my face. The eye masks are awesome and I tend to use those more than the whole face one.
Manda G.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Rose 0.78 oz more...
These masks are awesome!!!!! I’ve used this one many times and many of their other ones. They smell amazing and after you use them you can rub the remaining serum into your skin and it leaves you so soft and rejuvenated. Love love love.
Sasha B.
Canton
(Left the mask on for around 20 minutes rather than 15) purchased from a local Sephora, no issues with using it besides how difficult it is to apply perfectly for all you perfectionists out there👋 left my bare face looking noticably smooth and radiant for a good 30 hours or so. For 6 bucks, I recommend trying it if you ever do come across these products!
Patricia L.
Franklin sq , NY
I love these Sephora sheet masks! I usually get the Rose one but I heard the pomegranate one is also amazing. The rose one I use on special occasions before I apply my makeup it gives me such a beautiful glow. The only negative thing I will say is that the fragrance is super super strong. So I couldn't leave it on for as long as I do with other sheet masks.
Rebecca B.
Jackson, TN
I don't use sheet masks often but I do enjoy using them. I love how moisturized my skin feels after using this mask in particular. This was the first Sephora collection mask I have tried. I am very happy I gave it a chance and I will be purchasing this one again. I will also be trying others they offer as well.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Im a sheet mask junkie and do one at least once a week. I have dry skin so I was really looking forward to the benefits of using this rose mask. Unfortunately the results were a little disappointing. I didn't see any added hydration and there wasn't any additional radiance that was achieved from this.
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
This and the green tea mask are really gems. I was surprised at how well this mask worked considering the price. I would absolutely buy again and recommend. I have acne-prone skin, and this did not break me out. It did noticeably moisturize my skin, and left my face looking fresh and even.
Angel G.
Phenix City, AL
If you're looking for a face mask that is good for any type of skin, then this rose sheet mask from Sephora is your best friend. It's a great gentle sheet mask with a rose scent that I adore! It's perfect for when you think your skin needs a little pick me up without breaking the bank!
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
Are these expensive? And does the scent make you break out? I want to try them but I'm not sure if it's going to help or hurt my oily skin.
Kirstin J.
Depew, OK
I've been looking for a new face mask to try. Is this one any good? I have really sensitive skin and I was wondering.
Aleesia D.
Winnipeg, MB
I really wanna try this mask, is it worth the price?
Aanil A.
Thinking about trying these face mask. What are your reviews?
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
I hear great things about this mask... is it as good as everyone says?