BY SEPHORA

DETAILS:

What it is:
A natural lyocell fiber mask to energize skin.

What it is formulated to do:
Pomegranate Face Mask is designed to perfectly hug facial contours for better and more even penetration of the active ingredients. It awakens, energizes, and tones the skin for a fresh, radiant appearance.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask.
-Apply the mask onto a cleansed, dried face.
-After 15 minutes, remove the mask and gently massage, allowing the excess product to penetrate the skin. No need to rinse.

Natural Pomegranate Extract: Tones and energizes the look of skin.
-Solidago Virgaurea Extract: Provides anti-fatigue and energizing properties.
-Broccoli Extract: Boosts the look of radiance on the skin.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triethanolamine, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Fragrance, Piroctone Olamine, Maltodextrin, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Solidago Virgaurea (Goldenrod) Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Sprout Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trideceth-6, Citric Acid, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate.

Tamar P.
Clovis
Love love this sheet mask! After a long week/weekend of piling on the makeup, my face needs an energizing pick me up! Plus you can’t beat the $8 price tag! Especially when Sephora offers buy 3, get 1 free! I stock up!!!
Sydney F.
Wyandotte
I was excited to try this mask because I love berry and fruity smells, but this one wasn’t all that exciting for me. It smelled great, and it made my skin glowing and hydrated after using, but I didn’t notice much of a difference overall. I think some of Sephora’s other sheet masks are better.
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I love this mask, and it does make me feel relaxed yet slightly energized! It doesnt smell bad, moisturizing because its such a wet sheet mask, and is pretty good compared to some of the other masks in the collection that I tried. Will purchase again :)
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
I totally agree with the majority of these reviews. I was a bit nervous to use another Sephora mask since the SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Lotus Moisturizing & Soothing caused some acne for me, but this mask was so brightening in some way it was bad because you could notice how dark my under eye is.... but it smoother my skin almost made a great primer for my makeup! I will repurchase this mask again when I need a skin pick me up!
Angela S.
North St Paul, MN
This is my favorite of all the Sephora eye masks. This one does the best job of really waking up my undereyes on mornings when I haven’t had a lot of sleep and it really refreshes me. The masks themselves are the perfect size and don’t irritate my eyes or make my skin itch. I always have two or three of these in my drawer for mornings when I need them!
Aniyah M.
Baton Rouge
This mask is awesome ! It has a great smell. It also really hydrates the skin and gives you a healthy looking glow. Takes about 15 minutes. I suggest using this in the morning for waking you up . They are not too expensive either.
Lyndsay D.
Chalfont, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Sephora is my favorite brand of face masks. This product was extremely effective and left my skin feeling clean and smooth. The mask is super gentle on your skin. I would absolutely buy this product again, $6 is a steal for this wonderful mask!
Lauryn I.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
I loved this sheet mask! The smell was a little odd but it felt so good on my skin and helped me feel refreshed and helped my skin retain a bit more moisture than usual.
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
I bought this from my local Sephora to try out for my dark circles. This eye mask felt so nice on my skin and it was gentle and very effective. It’s affordable and I will continue to buy this product.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
I was surprised at how well this mask worked. I used it after an exhausting business trip and it was refreshing and Relaxing. It really did bring some life back to my skin. The scent was nice and not overpowering. The fit was good except around the nose. The mask was almost clear and not so thin that it would tear. I would definitely purchase some more of these masks.
Amanda S.
New Gloucester, ME
What did you do during the 10 minutes while you waited for the product?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
I have tried this particular one, is there any others that are a must try?
Jenna M.
Has anyone tried this? Does it work well? Does it make you breakout? I have sensitive skin.
Jana B.
Rochester, NY
Will this mask dry out your skin?
Cecylia D.
Chicago
I never know if I should buy these Sephora brand masks because I have never had good luck with any of their products. So I was wondering if their masks are worth it and do they burn?

Sephora