Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsSephora
COLLECTION Face Mask Pomegranate Anti-Fatigue & Energizing

SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Pomegranate Anti-Fatigue & Energizing

DETAILS:

What it is:
A natural lyocell fiber mask to energize skin.

What it is formulated to do:
Pomegranate Face Mask is designed to perfectly hug facial contours for better and more even penetration of the active ingredients. It awakens, energizes, and tones the skin for a fresh, radiant appearance.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask.
-Apply the mask onto a cleansed, dried face.
-After 15 minutes, remove the mask and gently massage, allowing the excess product to penetrate the skin. No need to rinse.

Natural Pomegranate Extract: Tones and energizes the look of skin.
-Solidago Virgaurea Extract: Provides anti-fatigue and energizing properties.
-Broccoli Extract: Boosts the look of radiance on the skin.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triethanolamine, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Fragrance, Piroctone Olamine, Maltodextrin, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Solidago Virgaurea (Goldenrod) Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Sprout Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trideceth-6, Citric Acid, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate.

I never know if I should buy these Sephora brand masks because I have never had good luck with any of their products. So I was wondering if their masks are worth it and do they burn?
Que resultados habéis obtenido utilizando esta mascarilla ?
Will this mask dry out your skin?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Pomegranate Anti-Fatigue & Energizing!
How would you rate this product?
Eunice T.
I have used this mask and for my skin was an excellent idea. I feel my face super soothing under eye mask! It’s nice and refreshing, more so if you have drier under eyes. It’s also lightly fragranced for those with sensitive skin, I would buy again!!!
Lauryn I.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
I loved this sheet mask! The smell was a little odd but it felt so good on my skin and helped me feel refreshed and helped my skin retain a bit more moisture than usual.
justice S.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Pomegranate Anti-Fatigue & Energizing uploaded by justice S.
It's a good sheet face mask. Works great after you cleanse face. Great for daily use.
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
Great mask and it was very good for my dry skin. The smell was okay, nothing too strong. I really like how it had extra liquid since I could rub it on my neck. It’s affordable and the face mask fit very well.
Kate F.
Bear, DE
As a Sephora employee, I recommend these eye masks to all my clients looking for one. I have always had problems with dark circles and puffiness, and these eye masks are the only ones that show a visible difference before and after use in such a short time. I love this product and constantly buy it again and again.
Noori P.
Cicero, NY
I love all of the Sephora brand face masks!! This one, rose and pearl ones are my favorites! Very effective and cheap too! They come with extra serum inside so I used that on my neck! Def would buy again and recommend to everyone!
Natalia G.
Wallington, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Great mask! Absolutely perfect for airplane travel or as a refresher during long days
Andrea P.
Columbus
I like trying different types of masks so I bought an assortment of sheet masks at Sephora. This one is by far my favorite. It left my skin feeling awake and elastic. The scent is very pleasant. It's very easy to put on. And it's not ridiculously overpriced. I feel like all sheet masks are somewhat overpriced since you can only use them once, but this one was very reasonable compared to the market. If you're looking for a 15 minute pick me up, this product is definitely for you.
Kristy C.
Philadelphia, PA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Pomegranate Anti-Fatigue & Energizing uploaded by Kristy C.
I was surprised at how well this mask worked. I used it after an exhausting business trip and it was refreshing and Relaxing. It really did bring some life back to my skin. The scent was nice and not overpowering. The fit was good except around the nose. The mask was almost clear and not so thin that it would tear. I would definitely purchase some more of these masks.
Irma G.
Pasadena, CA
I loved this product left my face really soft I would definitely buy it again.
I loved this product left my face really soft I would definitely buy it again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...