SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Pineapple - Pore perfecting & smoothing uploaded by Shelly F.SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Pineapple - Pore perfecting & smoothing uploaded by Queenesme🌸💍 C.SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Pineapple - Pore perfecting & smoothing uploaded by Kristin M.

BY SEPHORA

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A collection of next-generation Sephora Collection face masks in a new bio-fiber to perfectly hug facial contours for more effective results.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven complexion
- Blemishes

If you want to know more…
These second-skin bio-fiber masks offer improved delivery of ingredients deliver visible results in as little as 15 minutes—a shot of serious skincare and fun.

Pineapple Face Mask: Perfects pores and smooths, evening skin texture and tone.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
These products are cruelty-free and not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All Sephora Collection products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety and go beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask and peel off the pink film.
-Apply the mask to clean skin.
-Leave for 15 minutes.
-Gently massage to absorb any excess.
-No need to rinse.

-Pineapple Extract of Natural Origin: Full of enzymes, pineapple restores radiance to dull skin.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Xanthan Gum, Glycosyl Trehalose, Sodium Polyglutamate, Sodium Polyglutamate Crosspolymer, Phosphatidylcholine, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 80, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ubiquinone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Haley H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Tried this for the first time last night from Sephora and it smelled so good! It made my skin feeling amazing too. The only downside is that it contained so much moisture that once I had it on my face it was dripping into my eyes. Still recommend though.
Allison S.
This mask was pretty good. It smelled nice and felt good on my skin. I can’t say I saw much of a result, maybe a slightly brighter skin tone, but it was still a nice experience.

Sephora masks don’t fit my face very well and the part above my lips always dries out super fast— but compared to other Sephora masks I’ve used, this one is my favorite.
Queenesme🌸💍 C.
Modesto
I want to let all my friends how much it works and I want I post it on my Snapchat and Facebook and Instagram for all my friends can come and get the products and and I will tag the product we’re I got it ..
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
Pore perfecting and pineapple scented? Yes, please! I love Sephora sheet masks, and this is one of my favorites. It smells amazing and makes my skin look clean and fresh. I will definitely be buying another one of these soon!
Brittany L.
Orange Park
Kinda strange to wear, but they always leave me super hydrated. They also all smell great
Shelly F.
Kings Heath, Birmingham
This mask smells so good and takes me back to summer. It’s really cooling on my spot prone skin and it has left my skin feeling really nice. It’s really inexpensive but I picked this up while I was travelling , which I picked up more as I don’t have a Sephora in the UK where I live.
BEAUTY A.
Lyon
Je l’utilise après le patch au charbon et il est juste génial ! Il ressert vraiment les pores comme promis et l’odeur est juste superbe ! Je le conseille a fond surtout que rapport qualité/prix il est vraiment top ! SEPHORA COLLECTION Nose Mask Pineapple - Pore perfecting & smoothing
Camilla C.
I really like this mask because it's easy to throw on and it's perfect for traveling! It does smooth your skin and reduce a little bit pores. Overall, for what you pay, it's a good product.
Laura S.
Pineapple x Sephora, what a great combo.
The packaging is simple yet effective.
The smell is heavenly amazing, and the mask leaves my skin hydrated and soft.
This is a must-have ! Go get it girls.
I need to restock my shelves with this.
Kate C.
I love this face mask! i have used it 4-5 times. However i do find it a bit pricey. It's very gentle on my skin unlike other masks which feel harsh on my face. It leaves your skin feeling smoother and brightens the face but not for very long. Im still going to carry on using it though and highly recommend this!

Sephora