BY SEPHORA

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A collection of next-generation Sephora Collection face masks in a new bio-fiber to perfectly hug facial contours for more effective results.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven complexion
- Blemishes

If you want to know more…
These second-skin bio-fiber masks offer improved delivery of ingredients deliver visible results in as little as 15 minutes—a shot of serious skincare and fun.

Pearl Face Mask: Perfects and brightens with natural-origin pearl to create high luminosity and visibly minimize irregularities.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
These products are cruelty-free and not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All Sephora Collection products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety and go beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask and peel off the pink film.
-Apply the mask to clean skin.
-Leave for 15 minutes.
-Gently massage to absorb any excess.
-No need to rinse.

-Pearl Extract of Natural Origin: Provides remineralizing properties against dull, fatigued skin.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Betaine, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Parfum (Fragrance), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mother Of Pearl Extract, Passiflora Edulis Fruit Extract, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Conchiolin Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Flower Extract, Tin Oxide.

About the Brand:

• What does this smell like? Whats its purpose?6 Answers
  • Did anyone else's refuse to dry? I woke up and this was g...2 Answers
  • Would this be a good choice for someone with sensitive sk...2 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Pearl Perfecting & Brightening
  • "I used this mask the day before my prom and it works wonders ! It felt fresh and really rejuvenated the skin. I have sensitive skin . So it didn't irritate my skin or cause me to have acne . This mask is very good . I highly recommend it !! " in 6 reviews
Kat J.
This is my favorite out of all the Sheet Face Masks that Sephora offers!!!! The Pearl mask perfects and brightens with natural-origin pearl to create high luminosity and visibly minimize irregularities. I really do notice a difference in the radiance of my skin when I use this,... And it’s so easy to use!! Just unfold the mask and peel off the pink film. Apply the mask to clean skin, and leave on for 15 minutes. Once it’s done, there’s no need to rinse- gently massage your face to absorb any excess serum. These second-skin bio-fiber masks offer improved delivery of ingredients and deliver visible results in such a short amount of time,... a shot of serious skincare and fun!! Best part is, they’re sooooo affordable! $6 for one (and sometimes Sephora will sell value packs or gift sets, so it’s even cheaper). Perfect for a spa day at home or a girls night!

Highly recommend!!!!
Logan S.
Toledo
I’m usually not a huge sheet mask girl, but at $6 I figured it was worth a try and I’m so glad that I bought this!

For reference I have combination skin that tends to get shiny in my t-zone but I have dry patches.

Design wise this mask hit the mark. I have an average sized head and face and this mask fit with some overhang that I could put on my neck. Also, the mask did not budge the whole time I was waiting for my 15 minutes to be up.

After I took the mask off my face felt radiant and so hydrated without being shiny or oily.

I would definitely recommend this product.
Namrata P.
Revere, MA
Loved the aftermath of this sheet mask. It made my skin feels fresh and glowy. The sheet itself very fine .. so it set onto the skin very easily, comes with enough liquid formula in the packet,what you can massage on your face after removing the mask as overnight mask. I did that..it was so relaxing and on the other hand my skin looked so healthy next Day morning. I loved it. 💕👌🏼
Emma B.
Luckily I got this mask for free and didn't spend money on it. The pros-- it wasn't too large or too small. It was the perfect size for my face. I didn't really notice a strong scent either. I couldn't really tell if it did anything for my skin though. Cons-- I had to rinse this mask off. After taking the mask off, I did rub the rest of the product into the skin, but it left my skin sticky and tacky. It also seems expensive for a mask that doesn't do much.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I recently made a purchase and was offered this for free. So glad I got to try it because I love it! Its a very high quality mask, unlike my usual drugstore ones. This has "asian-inspired" ingredients and a shape that conforms to your skin so everything penetrates well. Well, guess what? This really did conform and didnt budge at all. When I took it off, MY FACE WAS GLOWING. GLOWING. I loved it so much. My face was clean, soft, and glowing. What more could you ask for with a face mask??
Leila V.
Glendale, CA
This mask has one of the best scents from all the sheet masks I’ve tried so far. The scent was definitely the highlight. Unfortunately I did not experience any improvement on my skin from wearing it just once, but I did get pimples from it. I haven’t had pimples in at least 6 months so that was really disappointing. Moisture wise my skin was very hydrated after using it. I’m not sure if I would recommend it.
KayLeigh L.
I’m not a huge fan of Sephora bran skin care but I was pleasantly surprised with this one. I got it for free and brought it along with me on vacation in Asheville, NC this week. I used it last night and I really do think it brightened my overall look and it was hydrating. There is a part you peel off before applying to your face so don’t just take it out and put it on your face as one large piece. I probably wouldn’t purchase again but if I got another one for free, I wouldn’t turn it down :) I appreciate that it is low cost/affordable but there are better quality for the price.
Stephanie V.
Garden City, NY
This is still my favorite sheet mask after trying dozens of more expensive sheet mask brands and types! The pearl mask specifically leaves a glowy finish and smooth, bright skin. I used this mask consistently before my wedding and my skin was glowing. I now stock up on these masks year-round and use one at least once per week. SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Pearl Perfecting & Brightening
K....K..... K.
Stamford
This mask is one of the best masks you can get,my skin felt soft,fresh,refreshed amazing and very very glowy . This mask brightens with cool feeling  and moisturize skin .I'll use this mask weekly and after a long week my skin is always is so refreshed and moistureed for the next whole week.I would recommend using this mask once a week which can bring the best results for your face👍👍👍❤️
Natalia H.
I love that this sheet mask actually does what it says it does, I use this when my skin is feeling dull and after I take it off I can see how my skin looks more radiant, you can use it before you do your makeup but I prefer to use it the night before I have a special occasion so that the serum really sinks into my skin and I get the maximum benefits from the mask
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
What does this smell like? Whats its purpose?
Amanda S.
Atlanta, GA
In the market for a brightening or anti aging sheet mask, but I have pretty reactive skin and can break out easily with certain products. Curious if this product makes sensitive skin break out?
Brenda R.
Are these Sephora masks worth the hype and price? Any outstanding ones out of all the range?
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
Do you see results right away? If not, how often are you supposed to apply? Thanks in advance!
Daph E.
Would this be a good choice for someone with sensitive skin? I'm afraid to try it and have my face break out.

Sephora