BY SEPHORA

DETAILS:

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A collection of next-generation Sephora Collection face masks in a new bio-fiber to perfectly hug facial contours for more effective results.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven complexion
- Blemishes

If you want to know more…
These second-skin bio-fiber masks offer improved delivery of ingredients deliver visible results in as little as 15 minutes—a shot of serious skincare and fun.

Pearl Face Mask: Perfects and brightens with natural-origin pearl to create high luminosity and visibly minimize irregularities.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
These products are cruelty-free and not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All Sephora Collection products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety and go beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask and peel off the pink film.
-Apply the mask to clean skin.
-Leave for 15 minutes.
-Gently massage to absorb any excess.
-No need to rinse.

-Pearl Extract of Natural Origin: Provides remineralizing properties against dull, fatigued skin.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Betaine, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Parfum (Fragrance), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mother Of Pearl Extract, Passiflora Edulis Fruit Extract, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Conchiolin Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Flower Extract, Tin Oxide.

About the Brand:

• Did anyone else's refuse to dry? I woke up and this was goopy and...1 Answers
  • Would this be a good choice for someone with sensitive skin? I'm ...2 Answers
  • Do you see results right away? If not, how often are you supposed...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I used this mask the day before my prom and it works wonders ! It felt fresh and really rejuvenated the skin. I have sensitive skin . So it didn't irritate my skin or cause me to have acne . This mask is very good . I highly recommend it !! " in 6 reviews
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
This was my first time using a face mask from the Sephora Collection and I was NOT disappointed! The results were immediate after one use. This mask is for “perfecting and brightening.” This mask is enriched with natural origin white pearl and is supposed to even out the skin tone and help minimize irregularities, as it says on the package. This leaves the skin to feel soft and look luminous. I bought this at (obviously) Sephora because I love sheet masks and I never used their masks. It says to leave for 15 minutes, but I left it on longer until most of the product absorbed in my skin and the mask dried up. I used the excess product for my neck and chest afterwards. I loved the results that this mask gave me!
Julie C.
Madison
Sephora’s mask collection is pretty awesome. The Pearl is one of my favorites. It’s so gentle and moisturizing. It really does immediately brighten your skin for a solid amount of time. I used it Christmas Eve and got so many compliments on Christmas Day. I use this mask about once a week to prevent a dull skin tone. Like all Sephora’s sheet masks, the material is awesome and great fit. It is mid level in price and very accessible. I recommend it.
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
I’m not the biggest fan of sheer masks just based on the fact it feels like it’s sliding off the whole time , but I was glad I tried this one . First good thing about this mask was it didn’t break out my sensitive skin . It also had a nice scent that was over powering . It did leave my skin looking a little more bright in the morning as well . I would definitely use this again especially right before an event .
Stephanie V.
Astoria, NY
This is still my favorite sheet mask after trying dozens of more expensive sheet mask brands and types! The pearl mask specifically leaves a glowy finish and smooth, bright skin. I used this mask consistently before my wedding and my skin was glowing. I now stock up on these masks year-round and use one at least once per week. SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Pearl Perfecting & Brightening
Eusaybia P.
This is one of my favorite mask from the collection. The smell is natural and refreshing. Very spa like. I wish they would of kept the old formula because I received some of the ones I loved and then some in new packaging and the new ones don’t feel has skincare like or hydrating. Very sad about it.
Sam D.
Islip, NY
this mask is very good at perfecting the skin. mostly just any acne or pimples. it will clear them up in a few uses. the brightening part not so much. it really does nothing for my skin in that area. if you are looking for these things in a sheet mask then this is the one for you
Nicki P.
These sheet mask are great and a good price too. Super easy to apply and lay down with. Skin feels great after using. I buy them in bulk so I can use them all the time. No mess, no hassle and glowing skin. I will always buy.
Emma T.
Vermillion, SD
I love this pearl mask! The Sephora brand masks are some of my favorites. They’re so gentle and refreshing. They’re also super cheap so I love getting them whenever I stop in Sephora. I would for sure recommend these!
Melissa D.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Love these Sephora masks! They are amazing for all skin types and ages as well. I like to use it in conjunction with the eye one because then they come off at the same time and can just be rubbed in afterwards.
Tiffany N.
I love this mask. I think because it’s store brand it may be over looked. I love trying Sephora’s masks however! This mask brighten my skin and gave me a glow. It left me feeling clean and not shiny! And it smelled good! I recommend these masks!
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
What does this smell like? Whats its purpose?
Brenda R.
Are these Sephora masks worth the hype and price? Any outstanding ones out of all the range?
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
Do you see results right away? If not, how often are you supposed to apply? Thanks in advance!
Daph E.
Would this be a good choice for someone with sensitive skin? I'm afraid to try it and have my face break out.
Abby F.
Cottage Grove, MN
Did anyone else's refuse to dry? I woke up and this was goopy and gross on my face. Although it did feel amazing!