BY SEPHORA

A line of natural lyocell fiber masks, each with specific skin care benefits. Each of these masks is infused with a different active ingredient for relaxing the skin and achieving a brighter, more revitalized complexion. The new lyocell fiber masks perfectly hug facial contours for better and more even penetration of the active ingredients. Avocado Face Mask: Nurtures and supports healthy skin by offering intense nutrition and relieving sensitive areas. Green Tea Face Mask: Mattifies and purifies to soothe skin, minimize shine, and reduce the appearance of outbreaks. Pomegranate Mask: Awakens, energizes, and tones the skin for a fresh appearance. Algae Face Mask: Detoxifies the skin to get rid of impurities that cause dullness for a fresh, radiant complexion. Orchid Face Mask: Moisturizes and evens skintone to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging. Lotus Face Mask: Locks in water to reduce the signs of fatigue and strain for a stress-free and rested appearance. Pearl Face Mask: Perfects and brightens with natural-origin pearl to create high luminosity and visibly minimize irregularities. Rose Face Mask: Provides deep moisture and brightening properties through natural rose extract. It is formulated Without: - Parabens These products are not tested on animals. Research results: Avocado Face Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers after 22 days of use: - 100% felt skin is repaired - 100% felt skin is intensely nourished - 100% felt skin is soothed Green Tea Face Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers after 28 days of use: - 81% felt skin is mattified - 90% felt skin's balance is restored - 95% felt skin feels smooth Pomegranate Face Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers after 21 days of use: - 100% felt skin is toned - 95% felt skin looks more awake Algae Face Mask: In a use test on 22 volunteers after 21 days of use: - 90% felt skin is purified - 90% felt skin is detoxified Orchid Face Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers after 42 see more...

• Did anyone else's refuse to dry? I woke up and this was goopy and...1 Answers
  • Would this be a good choice for someone with sensitive skin? I'm ...2 Answers
  • Do you see results right away? If not, how often are you supposed...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lisa R.
This is a great mask when your skin needs a pick me up. There wasn't anything spectacular about it, but my skin looked a bit brighter and felt very soft after use. It's very easy to get 2 good uses out of this mask as well. The first use, just squeeze the excess liquid out of the mask and into the wrapper. When you are done with the first use, fold the mask back up and place it back into the wrapper. It will soak up enough liquid to get a great 2nd use.
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love their masks overall! They offer so many different options and they work great. Only downfall with this one and a couple others is if you leave them on to long (which varies for me) you can get little white pimples. It doesn't happen all the time or with all of them but I've noticed it a few times, doesn't mean I don't love them still!
Kori J.
I loved this mask! It does everything it says it will do, and the price point is great. It was very effective. It was gentle on my skin and the disposable sheet mask was easy to dispose of. I thought packaging was nice as well. I would definitely recommend this mask, as well as the entire sephora mask line to others :)
Amanda M.
If i could give this face mask 0 stars I would. It literally is the worse one I have ever used and I love face masks. This one smelled like broccoli which was absolutely disgusting and made my face feel gross after. I would never buy it again. Definitely not worth the 7 dollars in any way shape or form.
Bekah D.
Lawrenceville, GA
I want to like this so bad, but I'm gonna have to find a different brightening mask. It worked well enough, but the problem is the smell. It's so overwhelming. It's like they dumped an entire bottle of perfume in with the serum. If you are sensitive to strong smells, steer CLEAR of this!
Amanda B.
Howard Beach, NY
I was shocked I love this mask so much. After about 3 uses I noticed my skin feeling bright again. Having acne for years, my skin is very uneven. Surprisingly, it's started to even out after using this mask! Others say it didn't smell good, but I think it does!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This mask was moisturizing more than anything else. It didn't brighten my skin but it was easy to use and convenient. There was a ton of extra serum in the packet, which could be easily used for a nightly serum or an additional sheet mask ritual.
Gabby S.
Corpus Christi, TX
I used this mask the day before my prom and it works wonders ! It felt fresh and really rejuvenated the skin. I have sensitive skin . So it didn't irritate my skin or cause me to have acne . This mask is very good . I highly recommend it !!
Fatima N.
I've used this masq plenty of times and it's honestly great to my skin it's super affordable and i feel great after every use I honesty love it and the results feel great I honestly purchased this iteam 100 times already and I love it!!!
Nikole M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
I love these masks from Sephora! They're so inexpensive and really do work. They're also super easy to use. I feel like they really do help your skin look and feel better. What I love is that you don't need to wash anything off after!
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
What does this smell like? Whats its purpose?
Brenda R.
Are these Sephora masks worth the hype and price? Any outstanding ones out of all the range?
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
Do you see results right away? If not, how often are you supposed to apply? Thanks in advance!
Daph E.
Would this be a good choice for someone with sensitive skin? I'm afraid to try it and have my face break out.
abby f.
Lincoln, NE
Did anyone else's refuse to dry? I woke up and this was goopy and gross on my face. Although it did feel amazing!