Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#358 in Face Masks
A line of natural lyocell fiber masks, each with specific skin care benefits. Each of these masks is infused with a different active ingredient for relaxing the skin and achieving a brighter, more revitalized complexion. The new lyocell fiber masks perfectly hug facial contours for better and more even penetration of the active ingredients. Avocado Face Mask: Nurtures and supports healthy skin by offering intense nutrition and relieving sensitive areas. Green Tea Face Mask: Mattifies and purifies to soothe skin, minimize shine, and reduce the appearance of outbreaks. Pomegranate Mask: Awakens, energizes, and tones the skin for a fresh appearance. Algae Face Mask: Detoxifies the skin to get rid of impurities that cause dullness for a fresh, radiant complexion. Orchid Face Mask: Moisturizes and evens skintone to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging. Lotus Face Mask: Locks in water to reduce the signs of fatigue and strain for a stress-free and rested appearance. Pearl Face Mask: Perfects and brightens with natural-origin pearl to create high luminosity and visibly minimize irregularities. Rose Face Mask: Provides deep moisture and brightening properties through natural rose extract. It is formulated Without: - Parabens These products are not tested on animals. Research results: Avocado Face Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers after 22 days of use: - 100% felt skin is repaired - 100% felt skin is intensely nourished - 100% felt skin is soothed Green Tea Face Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers after 28 days of use: - 81% felt skin is mattified - 90% felt skin's balance is restored - 95% felt skin feels smooth Pomegranate Face Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers after 21 days of use: - 100% felt skin is toned - 95% felt skin looks more awake Algae Face Mask: In a use test on 22 volunteers after 21 days of use: - 90% felt skin is purified - 90% felt skin is detoxified Orchid Face Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers after 42
Photos (2)
Lisa R.
Lisa R.

This is a great mask when your skin needs a pick me up. There wasn't anything spectacular about it, but my skin looked a bit brighter and felt very soft after use. It's very easy to get 2 good uses out of this mask as well. The first use, just squeeze the excess liquid out of the mask and into the wrapper. When you are done with the first use, fold the mask back up and place it back into the wrapper. It will soak up enough liquid to get a great 2nd use.
Adele H.
Adele H.

This mask did exactly as claimed, it made my skin look brighter and the tone was even. It does not last, but I think this mask is perfect to have on hand for a special occasion or for those times you feel like your skin needs a pick me up. It was easy to apply and the mask is large. I did not notice any irritation or redness from this mask. I like to keep one of these on hand and as long as they don't change it, will keep repurchasing.
Rochelle D.
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ

I love their masks overall! They offer so many different options and they work great. Only downfall with this one and a couple others is if you leave them on to long (which varies for me) you can get little white pimples. It doesn't happen all the time or with all of them but I've noticed it a few times, doesn't mean I don't love them still!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

If i could give this face mask 0 stars I would. It literally is the worse one I have ever used and I love face masks. This one smelled like broccoli which was absolutely disgusting and made my face feel gross after. I would never buy it again. Definitely not worth the 7 dollars in any way shape or form.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Ann Arbor, MI

for starters this mask smells very nice and it felt wonderful on my skin. It did make my skin look a little brighter and moisturized which was nice, and for $6 the price point you can't beat that. Sephora has a great selection of masks and this is one I will be buying again in the future.
Lourdes A.
Lourdes A.

I'm a huge fan of Sephora's face masks. The peal mask had a nice soft scent (nothing strong). It leaves my face feeling refreshed and nourished. I like to use the paper you're suppose to throw away to pass along my neck and chest to take advantage of the extra green tea ingredients.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

An excellent sheet mask! When yo put it on it felt really cooling which really helps perk the skin up and leaves your face a bit brighter when you remove it. It has a good amount of product left over which I like to rub on my neck,arms and chest to get the most out of it.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Howard Beach, NY

I was shocked I love this mask so much. After about 3 uses I noticed my skin feeling bright again. Having acne for years, my skin is very uneven. Surprisingly, it's started to even out after using this mask! Others say it didn't smell good, but I think it does!
Laura O.
Laura O.
Buffalo, NY

This mask was moisturizing more than anything else. It didn't brighten my skin but it was easy to use and convenient. There was a ton of extra serum in the packet, which could be easily used for a nightly serum or an additional sheet mask ritual.
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
Corpus Christi, TX

I used this mask the day before my prom and it works wonders ! It felt fresh and really rejuvenated the skin. I have sensitive skin . So it didn't irritate my skin or cause me to have acne . This mask is very good . I highly recommend it !!
Brenda R.
Brenda R.

Are these Sephora masks worth the hype and price? Any outstanding ones out of all the range?
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Kansas City, MO

Does this mask have a scent?
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL

Do you see results right away? If not, how often are you supposed to apply? Thanks in advance!
Alicia G.