Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#295 in Face Masks
A line of natural lyocell fiber masks, each with specific skin care benefits. Each of these masks is infused with a different active ingredient for relaxing the skin and achieving a brighter, more revitalized complexion. The new lyocell fiber masks perfectly hug facial contours for better and more even penetration of the active ingredients. Avocado Face Mask: Nurtures and supports healthy skin by offering intense nutrition and relieving sensitive areas. Green Tea Face Mask: Mattifies and purifies to soothe skin, minimize shine, and reduce the appearance of outbreaks. Pomegranate Mask: Awakens, energizes, and tones the skin for a fresh appearance. Algae Face Mask: Detoxifies the skin to get rid of impurities that cause dullness for a fresh, radiant complexion. Orchid Face Mask: Moisturizes and evens skintone to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging. Lotus Face Mask: Locks in water to reduce the signs of fatigue and strain for a stress-free and rested appearance. Pearl Face Mask: Perfects and brightens with natural-origin pearl to create high luminosity and visibly minimize irregularities. Rose Face Mask: Provides deep moisture and brightening properties through natural rose extract. It is formulated Without: - Parabens These products are not tested on animals. Research results: Avocado Face Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers after 22 days of use: - 100% felt skin is repaired - 100% felt skin is intensely nourished - 100% felt skin is soothed Green Tea Face Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers after 28 days of use: - 81% felt skin is mattified - 90% felt skin's balance is restored - 95% felt skin feels smooth Pomegranate Face Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers after 21 days of use: - 100% felt skin is toned - 95% felt skin looks more awake Algae Face Mask: In a use test on 22 volunteers after 21 days of use: - 90% felt skin is purified - 90% felt skin is detoxified Orchid Face Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers after 42
Photos (2)
Lisa R.
Lisa R.

This is a great mask when your skin needs a pick me up. There wasn't anything spectacular about it, but my skin looked a bit brighter and felt very soft after use. It's very easy to get 2 good uses out of this mask as well. The first use, just squeeze the excess liquid out of the mask and into the wrapper. When you are done with the first use, fold the mask back up and place it back into the wrapper. It will soak up enough liquid to get a great 2nd use.
Kristen A.
Kristen A.
Waldo, FL

I am usually skeptical when it comes to the claims of many face masks, but the Sephora Collection face mask in Pearl really blew my mind! The mask was a perfect size for my face, stayed on my face the entire time, and had plenty of product on it. It left my face feeling soft, refreshed, and renewed. I will definitely purchase this product again in the future! It really helped with my dryness and redness and I also think I see a reduction in pore size.
Adele H.
Adele H.

This mask did exactly as claimed, it made my skin look brighter and the tone was even. It does not last, but I think this mask is perfect to have on hand for a special occasion or for those times you feel like your skin needs a pick me up. It was easy to apply and the mask is large. I did not notice any irritation or redness from this mask. I like to keep one of these on hand and as long as they don't change it, will keep repurchasing.
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Brownsville, Tx

I was really excited to use this mask, unfortunately it was not what I expected. I used the mask just as the directions indicated but when I woke up the next day my forehead was full of tiny rough bumps which then appeared on my cheeks a few hours later...it might be that I have sensitive skin, however I hadn't experienced this reaction before with any other skin care products. I will definitely not be purchasing this product again :(
Alison H.
Alison H.
Waco, TX

I don't know where to begin with this face mask. It is one of the best face masks I have used without busting my wallet. I have ultra sensitive skin, and this face mask is gentle enough to not disturb my skin, yet it leaves a great impact. I can instantly tell when I wash off the residue from the mask that my skin instantly looks brighter and refreshed, I would highly suggest buying this product. Thanks Sephora!
Rochelle D.
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ

I love their masks overall! They offer so many different options and they work great. Only downfall with this one and a couple others is if you leave them on to long (which varies for me) you can get little white pimples. It doesn't happen all the time or with all of them but I've noticed it a few times, doesn't mean I don't love them still!
Lesley K.
Lesley K.
Winnipeg

Tried this brightening mask a few weeks ago & loved it! It was gentle on my sensitive skin, easy to apply & felt very soothing. The packaging is pretty & the mask left my skin feeling hydrated and glowing. I think I paid about $8 Canadian for the mask & feel that it is a tad pricey, but nice if you want to treat yourself on occasion.
Kori J.
Kori J.

I loved this mask! It does everything it says it will do, and the price point is great. It was very effective. It was gentle on my skin and the disposable sheet mask was easy to dispose of. I thought packaging was nice as well. I would definitely recommend this mask, as well as the entire sephora mask line to others :)
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

If i could give this face mask 0 stars I would. It literally is the worse one I have ever used and I love face masks. This one smelled like broccoli which was absolutely disgusting and made my face feel gross after. I would never buy it again. Definitely not worth the 7 dollars in any way shape or form.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Ann Arbor, MI

for starters this mask smells very nice and it felt wonderful on my skin. It did make my skin look a little brighter and moisturized which was nice, and for $6 the price point you can't beat that. Sephora has a great selection of masks and this is one I will be buying again in the future.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Elyria, OH

What does this smell like? Whats its purpose?
Brenda R.
Brenda R.

Are these Sephora masks worth the hype and price? Any outstanding ones out of all the range?
Daph E.
Daph E.

Would this be a good choice for someone with sensitive skin? I'm afraid to try it and have my face break out.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL

Do you see results right away? If not, how often are you supposed to apply? Thanks in advance!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Kansas City, MO

Does this mask have a scent?

Join Now