Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#295 in Face Masks
A line of natural lyocell fiber masks, each with specific skin care benefits. Each of these masks is infused with a different active ingredient for relaxing the skin and achieving a brighter, more revitalized complexion. The new lyocell fiber masks perfectly hug facial contours for better and more even penetration of the active ingredients. Avocado Face Mask: Nurtures and supports healthy skin by offering intense nutrition and relieving sensitive areas. Green Tea Face Mask: Mattifies and purifies to soothe skin, minimize shine, and reduce the appearance of outbreaks. Pomegranate Mask: Awakens, energizes, and tones the skin for a fresh appearance. Algae Face Mask: Detoxifies the skin to get rid of impurities that cause dullness for a fresh, radiant complexion. Orchid Face Mask: Moisturizes and evens skintone to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging. Lotus Face Mask: Locks in water to reduce the signs of fatigue and strain for a stress-free and rested appearance. Pearl Face Mask: Perfects and brightens with natural-origin pearl to create high luminosity and visibly minimize irregularities. Rose Face Mask: Provides deep moisture and brightening properties through natural rose extract. It is formulated Without: - Parabens These products are not tested on animals. Research results: Avocado Face Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers after 22 days of use: - 100% felt skin is repaired - 100% felt skin is intensely nourished - 100% felt skin is soothed Green Tea Face Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers after 28 days of use: - 81% felt skin is mattified - 90% felt skin's balance is restored - 95% felt skin feels smooth Pomegranate Face Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers after 21 days of use: - 100% felt skin is toned - 95% felt skin looks more awake Algae Face Mask: In a use test on 22 volunteers after 21 days of use: - 90% felt skin is purified - 90% felt skin is detoxified Orchid Face Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers after 42
Photos (3)
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA

Sephora hands down takes the cake for my favorite sheet masks. This one is no exception! I LOVE the way this feels on me. It's very cooling and refreshing. My face feels soft and plump after, and my skin looks bright and glowy! Going in with my moisturizer and eye cream after is just the icing on the cake. I also love the scent of this mask. It reminds me of (for those of you who know what it smells like) a toned down, fresh version of Versace Bright Crystal perfume. It's not an overpowering scent, and my gosh I could just bathe in it! I highly recommend this sheet mask. It's so good!!
S J.
S J.
Milwaukee, WI

i dont know why i even bothered to buy this mask.it literally dint do anything to my face. its supposed to be a night mask.its so oily iccky kinda mask i just hated its texture n my face kinda felt warm afterwards. it dried out late. and in the morning after washing off no change. the only good thing (which is why im giving one star) this lil box has more than 1 application. i could use it 3 times before i decided to throw the rest off (although i hate to waste stuff) but this was a major disappointment
Nora B.
Nora B.
Arlington, VA

I love, love, love how this feels. So there's two options for this I've figured: one option is to smother your face and neck in all of the goop at the same time, or the other option is to put a thin coat on one night, put the rest in a zip-lock bag, and use the other half on the second night. It dries and doesn't leave a mess on your pillow or blankets. And wiping it off in the morning makes my skin feel so fresh and clean. It's honestly great and I'll definitely be buying this again.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.

This is a great mask when your skin needs a pick me up. There wasn't anything spectacular about it, but my skin looked a bit brighter and felt very soft after use. It's very easy to get 2 good uses out of this mask as well. The first use, just squeeze the excess liquid out of the mask and into the wrapper. When you are done with the first use, fold the mask back up and place it back into the wrapper. It will soak up enough liquid to get a great 2nd use.
Adele H.
Adele H.

This mask did exactly as claimed, it made my skin look brighter and the tone was even. It does not last, but I think this mask is perfect to have on hand for a special occasion or for those times you feel like your skin needs a pick me up. It was easy to apply and the mask is large. I did not notice any irritation or redness from this mask. I like to keep one of these on hand and as long as they don't change it, will keep repurchasing.
Rochelle D.
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ

I love their masks overall! They offer so many different options and they work great. Only downfall with this one and a couple others is if you leave them on to long (which varies for me) you can get little white pimples. It doesn't happen all the time or with all of them but I've noticed it a few times, doesn't mean I don't love them still!
Lesley K.
Lesley K.
Winnipeg

Tried this brightening mask a few weeks ago & loved it! It was gentle on my sensitive skin, easy to apply & felt very soothing. The packaging is pretty & the mask left my skin feeling hydrated and glowing. I think I paid about $8 Canadian for the mask & feel that it is a tad pricey, but nice if you want to treat yourself on occasion.
Kori J.
Kori J.

I loved this mask! It does everything it says it will do, and the price point is great. It was very effective. It was gentle on my skin and the disposable sheet mask was easy to dispose of. I thought packaging was nice as well. I would definitely recommend this mask, as well as the entire sephora mask line to others :)
Martha S.
Martha S.
Simcoe, ON, CAN

I love sephora face masks first of all!

This one I did not like as much but I think that's because it was a "pearl" type. Wasn't exactly what I needed and I was gifted it. Nonetheless my skin was left feeling smooths and plump after I used this mask just a little bit irritated from what I remember.

I have oily skin.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

If i could give this face mask 0 stars I would. It literally is the worse one I have ever used and I love face masks. This one smelled like broccoli which was absolutely disgusting and made my face feel gross after. I would never buy it again. Definitely not worth the 7 dollars in any way shape or form.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Streetsboro , OH

What does this smell like? Whats its purpose?
Brenda R.
Brenda R.

Are these Sephora masks worth the hype and price? Any outstanding ones out of all the range?
Daph E.
Daph E.

Would this be a good choice for someone with sensitive skin? I'm afraid to try it and have my face break out.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL

Do you see results right away? If not, how often are you supposed to apply? Thanks in advance!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Kansas City, MO

Does this mask have a scent?

Join Now