BY SEPHORA

DETAILS:

What it is:
A natural lyocell fiber mask to smooth skin and improve visible signs of aging.

What it is formulated to do:
Orchid Face Mask is designed to perfectly hug facial contours for better and more even penetration of the active ingredients. It moisturizes and evens skin tone to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask.
-Apply the mask onto a cleansed, dried face.
-After 15 minutes, remove the mask and gently massage, allowing the excess product to penetrate the skin. No need to rinse.

Orchid Extract: Provides antiaging properties.
-Rice Extract: Moisturizes
-Broccoli Extract: Boost the look of radiance on the skin.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg/Ppg/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Fragrance, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Maltodextrin, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Sprout Extract, Orchis Mascula Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract, Citric Acid, Plantago Major Seed Extract.

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
  • "Thisnis my favorite mask to purchase, I absolutely love the smell and I like the feeling of the mask. It plays very nice with my skin even though I have extremely sensitive skin. I feel like it does a really good job moisturizing my face even though I'm not concerned with anti-aging. If you need some moisture, I recommend!" in 4 reviews
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
If you’re looking for a quick way to achieve smooth and soft skin without going for high price products, this mask is it! It’s anti-aging and smoothes fine lines. The aroma is very floral but in a natural way, and I love it. The mask itself fits perfectly on my face unlike a lot of other masks. The results were immediate, although I’m sure you would have to use this mask continually if you want to help with aging skin.
Sydney F.
Wyandotte
The Sephora sheet masks are my favorite more expensive masks to buy because the price is not too high, but they are slightly more luxurious than the drugstore ones. I love the smell of this one. It made my skin glow right afterwards, and the next morning, my skin looked vibrant, bright, and hydrated. I would r recommend this to others.
Stacy S.
I purchased this product from Sephora and word had a $35 threshold together free Goody bag. I am so glad I did. I absolutely love this product and how it made my face feel. I will definitely be buying this again in the future
FrannyG B.
Springfield , MO
I’ve used almost all these and i love them ! The sheet masks are super moisturizing and they aren’t that expensive. They have great fragrances. They usually dry down well. Sheet mask are a preference not everyone likes how they slip. But i expect it so i just lay down and relax. Try them out !
Julie C.
Madison
This is one of my least favorite Sephora collection sheet masks. Not a huge fan of the smell and only recognize the moisturizing effects of it. The other masks typically have other benefits as well. I have used this one a fair amount, but generally stick to Lotus, Green Tea, and Pearl. Great material and good fit though.
Abby M.
Love the Sephora facemasks. They never aren’t amazing, and they work in hours. Once I put on the mask I leave it for 15-20 minutes then remove it and massage the rest that’s on my face into my skin. I them leave it overnight and my face looks amazing in the morning!
Shani R.
When I wear a full face mask, I look for a product that I can see results from immediately. That tends to be hard to find, especially when you're on a semi-tight budget. When I saw the masks at sephora for $12 or less, I was HIGHLY skeptical. The packaging was cute, and the product made some pretty steep claims, so I decided to give them a try. They are now my favorite sheet masks out there. For drugstore prices, you get high end results. It brightens, tightens, and overall "beautifies" the skin in all the right ways. I still can't believe they're the price that they are. If you're on a budget and want some really good skin care, try these out. You won't be disappointed.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
Rachel W.
Bell Canyon, CA
I love this mask! I can't say for certain how much it actually does for my face, which is why I'll give it a 4/5. I've been using it for a few months weekly - I always feel refreshed and love the after clean feeling. I can't say I look younger (haha) but I can say my skin has really improved - looks much healthier!
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
Oh my God I love this and that so amazing for your skin there's also other ones you can try the reasonably priced they don't cost too much freaking they are amazing I love them I am going to try some of the other ones but I would most definitely recommend these if you do just starting out with mask.
Jess W.
What does the fragrance smell like ? Does it make you break out ?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Is the smell overpowering? Is this mask alright for sensitive skin?
Saharatu A.
Is this one pack? Or does it come with multiple kinds
How does it do on sensitive skin?
Diana G.
Carpentersville, IL
Have you guys tried this and if so what where the results ?