SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Orchid 0.78 oz uploaded by Ashley G.SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Orchid 0.78 oz uploaded by Tiffany R.

BY SEPHORA

A line of natural lyocell fiber masks, each with specific skin care benefits. Each of these masks is infused with a different active ingredient for relaxing the skin and achieving a brighter, more revitalized complexion. The new lyocell fiber masks perfectly hug facial contours for better and more even penetration of the active ingredients. Avocado Face Mask: Nurtures and supports healthy skin by offering intense nutrition and relieving sensitive areas. Green Tea Face Mask: Mattifies and purifies to soothe skin, minimize shine, and reduce the appearance of outbreaks. Pomegranate Mask: Awakens, energizes, and tones the skin for a fresh appearance. Algae Face Mask: Detoxifies the skin to get rid of impurities that cause dullness for a fresh, radiant complexion. Orchid Face Mask: Moisturizes and evens skintone to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging. Lotus Face Mask: Locks in water to reduce the signs of fatigue and strain for a stress-free and rested appearance. Pearl Face Mask: Perfects and brightens with natural-origin pearl to create high luminosity and visibly minimize irregularities. Rose Face Mask: Provides deep moisture and brightening properties through natural rose extract. It is formulated Without: - Parabens These products are not tested on animals. Research results: Avocado Face Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers after 22 days of use: - 100% felt skin is repaired - 100% felt skin is intensely nourished - 100% felt skin is soothed Green Tea Face Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers after 28 days of use: - 81% felt skin is mattified - 90% felt skin's balance is restored - 95% felt skin feels smooth Pomegranate Face Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers after 21 days of use: - 100% felt skin is toned - 95% felt skin looks more awake Algae Face Mask: In a use test on 22 volunteers after 21 days of use: - 90% felt skin is purified - 90% felt skin is detoxified Orchid Face Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers after 42 see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sue K.
Leominster, MA
Lovely mask! I have very sensitive skin, and this mask didn't irritate my skin at all. Felt cool and moisturizing while wearing, and I went to bed feeling great. If there's a scent, it's very light, because I didn't notice it. It's pricier than drug store masks that I feel do the same thing, but that's the only negative. No morning breakouts either, which can sometimes happen for me.
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
I love love sheet mask and I really wanted to love this one but im not sure if it was the scent or what but it didn't like my skin like it. Its supposed to leave a glow and moisturize. My skin felt sticky and I didn't feel like my skin glowed. My skin looked the same the next morning as well. Fit was nice.
Kristie F.
Lancaster, PA
I love how this sheet mask makes my skin look and feel. I apply this before bed once a week and my skin is flawless the next day. It really makes my skin smooth and hydrated. It's a great way to back you feel as if you got a spa facial without spending the spa price.
Catherine H.
Sacramento, CA
This is a nice sheet mask. It is easily available in American markets - probably it's best feature. If you shop Korean brands you can get the same performance for much less. However, I almost grab a couple of these (sometimes buy 3 get 1 free I think) at Sephora.
Taylor H.
This mask is so nice and hydrating on the skin. I use these types of sheet masks regularly and I really enjoy the range of "flavors" they come in. They're pretty inexpensive considering sheet masks can get pretty pricey. I would highly recommend this!
Crystal M.
Kansas City, MO
These are convent and work pretty well. Reasonable price wise. Gentle on the skin. I got mine from sephoras website (which I love). The packaging is attractive. I would buy it again. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to pamper a little bit.
Ro'Che S.
Jacksonville, FL
I have seen this in various Sephora stores so I decided to finally buy one. It was the best decision of my life! I bought one for me and my mom and we practically had a spa at our house! It's an amazing face mask! I recommend it to everyone!
Rebecca D.
hessmer, la
I used this earlier today and I am still enjoying my silky smooth skin, and that was well over 7 hours ago. I was pleased with the results, no rinse needed. These can be purchased at Sephora as singles, and are affordable. I love this mask!
Nicki G.
Murrieta , CA
This mask is okay. It doesn't really have lasting results, but for about 24hrs your skin feels soft and smooth. It's a nice cute thing to do every once in a while and a great way to relax :) so if you're looking for a fun mask this is it!!
Janice L.
Love the smell, but didn't show too much of a difference. But I only tried it once so we'll see how many it takes to start to see results. Also really love the smell of the pomegranate one in the morning if I have time before work.
Jess W.
What does the fragrance smell like ? Does it make you break out ?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Is the smell overpowering? Is this mask alright for sensitive skin?
Saharatu A.
Pittsford , NY
Is this one pack? Or does it come with multiple kinds
How does it do on sensitive skin?
Diana G.
Carpentersville, IL
Have you guys tried this and if so what where the results ?