BY SEPHORA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set of six bestselling masks to target any skin concern. Solutions for: - Dryness - Fine line and wrinkles - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… This set contains six bestselling masks perfect for face mask enthusiasts and newbies alike. Each mask is named after the plant extract it is enriched with to target any skin concern. The Orchid Mask reduces appearance of wrinkles and hydrates to visibly smooth skin. The Algae Mask helps rid skin of impurities that cause dullness for a fresh looking complexion. The Lotus Mask locks in moisture to reduce fatigue for a stress-free, rested complexion. Pomegranite Mask awakens and tones skin for an energetic look. Pearl Mask minimizes irregularities for an even-looking complexion, and the Avocado Mask relieves sensitive skin, for a supple and soothed feeling. This set contains: - 6 x 0.78 oz/ 22 g Face masks in Algae, Pearl, Orchid, Avocado, Pomegranate, Lotus see more...

Jaclyn J.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got these as a gift for Chanukah!! I looooved them. It was my first time ever using a face mask, so I used them without having any idea of how they would work. They did everything they said. Illuminated, hydrated, etc. Would recommend for a little spa gift! Can’t go wrong w face masks :)
ichrak k.
batna
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hello I really love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you. I can reviewing your products in my videos for purpose encouraging the people to buy from internet and on the same time help the company promote a Good News. Best regardes.
ٱلمسر ا.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my god this product look affective I wanna try it actually I want to try everything I booked some product that I liked and that I heard so much about it I wish you take my request by consideration
Ilyssa T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these! They’re so great, and affordable too! They do the job and they still smell great and don’t leave a lot of slimy ness either