BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A natural lyocell fiber mask to moisturize and smooth skin.

What it is formulated to do:
Lotus Face Mask is designed to perfectly hug facial contours for better and more even penetration of the active ingredients. It locks in water to reduce visible signs of fatigue and strain for a stress-free and rested appearance.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask.
-Apply the mask onto a cleansed, dried face.
-After 15 minutes, remove the mask and gently massage, allowing the excess product to penetrate the skin. No need to rinse.

Natural Lotus Flower, Aloe Vera Leaf, and Rice Extracts: Moisturize.
-Corn Starch Extract: De-stresses and relaxes the look of skin.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Glycosyl Trehalose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triethanolamine, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Fragrance, Piroctone Olamine, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Maltodextrin, Polyquaternium-51, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Sprout Extract, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trideceth-6, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I was wondering does this mask works..I wanted to try it,...8 Answers
  • I'm iooking for a gentle facial mask geared towards sensi...1 Answers
  • How was this product ? I've been wanting to try but I'm a...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Lotus Moisturizing & Soothing
  • "I love this mask. I've tried a few others but this is by far the best. It left my face feeling nice and smooth with a nice cold feeling to it. And as I have some sensitive spots on my face it didn't bother them at all. I bought a few of these ones and have used them often and my face feels so soft. (When it isn't my break out week) but it really helps keep my face soft and feeling nice and I barley have dry spots on my cheeks now either. " in 13 reviews
Hanae K.
Los Angeles, CA
Cold weather during the night drys my skin out. I use a face mask once or twice a week to keep it moisturized. Sephora face mask is one of my favorite one to use. It's not drippy and very soothing to wear after a long day at work.

Wear them for 10minutes then rub it around your neck when you peel it off :D

I wouldn't have tried this if it wasn't for Coachella Sephora tent. They were passing this out to guys who were waiting for their girls (including me) to try on makeup.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
This is just okay, i have really dry skin, when I bought this product I thought I was going to really like it. I was dissatisfied with it. The mask moisturized my skin when I applied it, but hours after I took it off, my skin was drier than ever, and very itchy. It smells nice, and the packaging is cute, but overall a really bad product.
Jeanette C.
This mask is great. This has become my go to product after being outside for a long period of time or in the heat that my skin starts to crack. I keep my mask in a cool area and apply it while my face is still warm. The cooling effect feels amazing, add the soothing effect a bonus. Something great for the heat.
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
What a cool product! The mask is easy to use and smells great. At 5 dollars you can't beat it. Sephora offers different options, this one is my favorite. The only issue with this for me is that it is a little big, but beggars can't be choosers. Must buy .
Adriana A.
Bronx, NY
When I want to treat myself to a spa day, I finish with these inexpensive, yet awesome, face masks from Sephora. You place them on your clean face for about 15-20 mins and then you rub in the rest. Skin feels smooth, hydrated and has a great glow!!
Kristie F.
Lancaster, PA
This mask is a treat! I felt like using a sheet mask vs a regular face mask really helped the ingredients absorb into my skin. After taking off the mask, my skin felt refreshed, plump and oh so moisturized. It felt like I just had an amazing spa facial
Shincy J.
Yonkers, NY
I wish I could give this more stars! This mask is so amazing I left it on for like an hour and even massaged it for a bit on my lips and it's amazing and so effective! I got it at Sephora for only $6! Such an amazing mask and worth the money!!
Jessica A.
Davie , FL
Sheet masks are my obsession over the last year as I'm sure most are. This Lotus sheet mask from Sephora is great! It leaves my skin feeling soft, moisturizer and a single glow from just how refreshed it is.
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I liked this mask, but I didn't see a huge difference after using it. My skin felt soothed, but not much smoother and I didn't notice any glow or anything. This is a nice mask for the price and I may buy again when looking to treat myself, but there are other masks I prefer.
Melissa H.
This tiny little tub contains big things. I think this mask is intended, due to its small size and inability to reseal. However, there is enough mask for several uses. I store mine in a snack size ziplock. The mask itself is smooth, gentle and ultra moisturizing. It is not at all irritating on my sensitive skin and leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. I buy this one often!
Azra H.
Mostar
I was wondering does this mask works..I wanted to try it, but I don't know if it's good
Destiny M.
San Antonio, TX
Can you use this if your skin is really sensitive?
Gloria B.
Garden Grove, CA
Has anyone used this product. If so what type of results did you get. How long did it take for results
Kendall B.
I have been looking at these for about the past 10 times I have been in Sephora. Is it really worth the $6?
Tooba S.
Dubai
Hi just wanted to know these are not reusable masks right?