BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A natural lyocell fiber mask to moisturize and smooth skin.

What it is formulated to do:
Lotus Face Mask is designed to perfectly hug facial contours for better and more even penetration of the active ingredients. It locks in water to reduce visible signs of fatigue and strain for a stress-free and rested appearance.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask.
-Apply the mask onto a cleansed, dried face.
-After 15 minutes, remove the mask and gently massage, allowing the excess product to penetrate the skin. No need to rinse.

Natural Lotus Flower, Aloe Vera Leaf, and Rice Extracts: Moisturize.
-Corn Starch Extract: De-stresses and relaxes the look of skin.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Glycosyl Trehalose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triethanolamine, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Fragrance, Piroctone Olamine, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Maltodextrin, Polyquaternium-51, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Sprout Extract, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trideceth-6, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I was wondering does this mask works..I wanted to try it,...8 Answers
  • I'm iooking for a gentle facial mask geared towards sensi...1 Answers
  • How was this product ? I've been wanting to try but I'm a...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Lotus Moisturizing & Soothing
  • "I love this mask. I've tried a few others but this is by far the best. It left my face feeling nice and smooth with a nice cold feeling to it. And as I have some sensitive spots on my face it didn't bother them at all. I bought a few of these ones and have used them often and my face feels so soft. (When it isn't my break out week) but it really helps keep my face soft and feeling nice and I barley have dry spots on my cheeks now either. " in 13 reviews
Grace C.
I like my face masks to look in the fashion of House Bolton, thinly peeled. This satisfied the requirements. The scent however was much sweeter than the classic face peel, you could hardly even smell the flesh.
Gabriella D.
Westborough, MA
Sephora face masks. I am not to pleased with my results. The scent of the products smell amazing but after reading the ingredients listed on the packaging I realized it was safe. I am allergic to a product in most face masks so when I found out this didn't have it I was ecstatic. So I went on with my day and got home and took a shower and put my face mask on. Then my face began to burn and I didn't think of it until I was crying in the bathroom with a red blistering face. It did not go away until I went to the hospital. So just know whats going on your face.
Jessica k.
Muskegon, MI
The Sephora Collection sheet masks are one of the best products in the Sephora product line. They can be a little hit or miss with their makeup products to be honest but these are gold. My favorite one is probably the honey one or the green tea mask but they are all very effective. I'm approaching 30 years old and my skin care routine needs a little more commitment these days and sheet masks are helping me to keep young. A must try for anyone.
Pao V.
Charlotte, Nc
Heather A.
Des Moines
Purchased at: Sephora
This was very moisturizing, not a strong scent, and was comfortable. It comes with a backing which strikes me as wasteful, even as far as single use masks are concerned.
Brenda G.
Marysville, CA
My skin looks great after usuing this mask! Really all of the Sephora collection masks leave my skin plump and hydrated. Sheet masks have become a staple in my beauty routine
Rachel N.
I love the Sephora face sheet masks. I have tried a few and I honestly love all of them. They’re a great price and they leave your face feeling so fresh and cleansed.
katie c.
Rochester, NY
I purchased this mask because it was affordable and the packaging was pretty. It was a one time use, and was a wet paper-ish cloth that I put on my face. It was REALLY wet so it leaked down my face during use which wasn't ideal. It felt nice and cool and refreshing when on, but I didn't notice any extreme affects after using it. I do have to give it a thumbs up though because unlike many other facial scrubs and masks, this had minimal clean-up.
Leidy M.
Stockton, CA
Omg this mask is amazing just bought it a couple days ago for the first time I will definitely be buying more. It was only $5 at sephora. My skin feels so hydrated &soft I would definitely recommend I am looking forward to trying on their other masks and hopefully they are as amazing as this one!
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
I love sheet masks and I have tried many of the ones that Sephora sells. While this one isn't my favorite, it leaves my skin with a nice glow and does work well at soothing irritated skin. I wouldn't buy this one again necessarily (as I am often trying new masks) however, if it was in a packaged set I would certainly purchase it and use this mask again.
Azra H.
Mostar
I was wondering does this mask works..I wanted to try it, but I don't know if it's good
Destiny M.
San Antonio, TX
Can you use this if your skin is really sensitive?
Gloria B.
Garden Grove, CA
Has anyone used this product. If so what type of results did you get. How long did it take for results
Kendall B.
I have been looking at these for about the past 10 times I have been in Sephora. Is it really worth the $6?
Tooba S.
Dubai
Hi just wanted to know these are not reusable masks right?