BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A natural lyocell fiber mask to moisturize and smooth skin.

What it is formulated to do:
Lotus Face Mask is designed to perfectly hug facial contours for better and more even penetration of the active ingredients. It locks in water to reduce visible signs of fatigue and strain for a stress-free and rested appearance.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask.
-Apply the mask onto a cleansed, dried face.
-After 15 minutes, remove the mask and gently massage, allowing the excess product to penetrate the skin. No need to rinse.

Natural Lotus Flower, Aloe Vera Leaf, and Rice Extracts: Moisturize.
-Corn Starch Extract: De-stresses and relaxes the look of skin.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Glycosyl Trehalose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triethanolamine, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Fragrance, Piroctone Olamine, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Maltodextrin, Polyquaternium-51, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Sprout Extract, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trideceth-6, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I was wondering does this mask works..I wanted to try it,...8 Answers
  • I'm iooking for a gentle facial mask geared towards sensi...1 Answers
  • How was this product ? I've been wanting to try but I'm a...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Lotus Moisturizing & Soothing
  • "I love this mask. I've tried a few others but this is by far the best. It left my face feeling nice and smooth with a nice cold feeling to it. And as I have some sensitive spots on my face it didn't bother them at all. I bought a few of these ones and have used them often and my face feels so soft. (When it isn't my break out week) but it really helps keep my face soft and feeling nice and I barley have dry spots on my cheeks now either. " in 13 reviews
Natalie D.
I really enjoyed using this face mask. It was gentle and very soothing on my skin. I did not have any irritation. I would definitely buy it. I really feel like my skin was rejuvenated.
Melanie K.
I love this stuff the Sephora sheet masks really work and keep my skin so soft and hydrated they're very gentle I love them so much they're so easy to use and so affordable I definitely recommend everyone try them.
Monica A.
Lucedale, MS
I love sheet masks! The Sephora lotus mask is my favorite. It easily goes on my face. Moisturizes my face really well and the moisture lasts for days. Makes my face look radiant and awake.
Annie N.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Okay, so winter boot feet happened and summer snuck up. I handed this on a whim at the checkout to get my feet ready for the poor nail tech. It did wonders! My feet were baby smooth!
Savannah W.
Gastonia, NC
I have such sensitive skin that I cannot use many brands of skincare products because I'll have an allergic reaction. I've tried every mask in Sephora's line, however, and have been pleasantly surprised! I've never had a bad reaction to these products and I absolutely love that they do not test on animals.
stephanie t.
Downingtown, PA
I love this face mask so much! First off the price is amazing! It's so worth the money! The smell is amazing, it's so fresh! It leaves me face feeling so smooth and refreshed! I love sephora!
Daisy R.
Platte City, MO
Love these masks they leave my face feeling soft like a babies butt. Not too bad on price I've used these about 4 times I like them overall do recommend try, for a girls night or just because!!
Yanelys G.
Jacksonville , FL
It was a good product but I found that my face got smoother and with a glow after after one application I Bought it at Sephora just to try it I think it works better for normal to dryer skin. I liked it I would recommend it!!
Samantha S.
This mask is amazing. The warmth and Sun during the summer can really buy my skin. My face overheats and turns beat red no matter what I do. (Its not sunburn) This has become my go to product after being outside or in the heat. I keep it in a very cold area and apply it while my face is still warm. The cooling effect from it being slightly cold feels amazing, add that with the soothing from the mask and it is a win-win! Pick this up as a summer treat to beat the heat!
Grace C.
I like my face masks to look in the fashion of House Bolton, thinly peeled. This satisfied the requirements. The scent however was much sweeter than the classic face peel, you could hardly even smell the flesh.
Azra H.
Mostar
I was wondering does this mask works..I wanted to try it, but I don't know if it's good
Destiny M.
San Antonio, TX
Can you use this if your skin is really sensitive?
Gloria B.
Garden Grove, CA
Has anyone used this product. If so what type of results did you get. How long did it take for results
Kendall B.
I have been looking at these for about the past 10 times I have been in Sephora. Is it really worth the $6?
Tooba S.
Dubai
Hi just wanted to know these are not reusable masks right?