BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A natural lyocell fiber mask to moisturize and smooth skin.

What it is formulated to do:
Lotus Face Mask is designed to perfectly hug facial contours for better and more even penetration of the active ingredients. It locks in water to reduce visible signs of fatigue and strain for a stress-free and rested appearance.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask.
-Apply the mask onto a cleansed, dried face.
-After 15 minutes, remove the mask and gently massage, allowing the excess product to penetrate the skin. No need to rinse.

Natural Lotus Flower, Aloe Vera Leaf, and Rice Extracts: Moisturize.
-Corn Starch Extract: De-stresses and relaxes the look of skin.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Glycosyl Trehalose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triethanolamine, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Fragrance, Piroctone Olamine, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Maltodextrin, Polyquaternium-51, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Sprout Extract, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trideceth-6, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I was wondering does this mask works..I wanted to try it,...8 Answers
  • I'm iooking for a gentle facial mask geared towards sensi...1 Answers
  • How was this product ? I've been wanting to try but I'm a...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Lotus Moisturizing & Soothing
  • "I love this mask. I've tried a few others but this is by far the best. It left my face feeling nice and smooth with a nice cold feeling to it. And as I have some sensitive spots on my face it didn't bother them at all. I bought a few of these ones and have used them often and my face feels so soft. (When it isn't my break out week) but it really helps keep my face soft and feeling nice and I barley have dry spots on my cheeks now either. " in 13 reviews
Tina N.
This mask is super moisturizing. I just went through the transition to winter from fall and my skin was dying. I had dry patches everywhere. I also have an oily T-zone. This mask made my skin moisturized in my dry spots and not too oily in my T-zone.
Sabrina F.
Bolling Afb, DC
The smell is so relaxing it's literally a mini therapy session on your face for 15 minutes! Awesome pricing per mask and I feel it's worth it's value. The packaging is colorful and I feel attracts the buyer to purchase!!
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
These are amazing sheet masks!! I have picked up every kind! It makes such a difference! I wear them before bed and massage the excess product and let it soak it over night
Yara R.
Galveston, TX
Nice easy face mask to use. Has a lot of product inside. Almost enough to use as extra if you save the package. It is very affordable. Although didn’t really notice a huge difference afterwards. Would recommend for a nice at home treatment
Kendra O.
Jupiter, FL
I love this face mask. I have naturally dry skin and this product left my skin feeling soft and smooth. It definitely met my expectations. Very gentle on the skin. Would recommend to someone trying facemasks for the first time.
lauren s.
Independence, KY
In the long run this mask did soften my skin and did have an over all calming affect. But right when I took it off my face was a bit red. That did go away so be dettered if that happens to you!
Tara A.
Toms River, NJ
I am not a huge fan of this facemask but that is because I have sensitive skin. What I will say is that I personally know several people that use it that like it. It just didn't work for me.
Stephanie H.
Yonkers, NY
Perfect mask for rescue help. It's a great price and each mask does something to help save the skin. I love that it leaves me skin smooth hydrated and also dewey after every mask. Sephora masks have become my new obsession
Barbara M.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love all of the Sephora sheet masks as well as the clay masks. They are on par with higher end brands. They all smell delicious and I definitely see a difference when I use them.
Prithvi B.
This made my face feel rejuvenated and fresh afterwards but the mask was poorly sized/shaped. So it is a little hard to fit and slips off easily. But worth it for the price and the outcome.
Azra H.
Mostar
I was wondering does this mask works..I wanted to try it, but I don't know if it's good
Destiny M.
San Antonio, TX
Can you use this if your skin is really sensitive?
Gloria B.
Garden Grove, CA
Has anyone used this product. If so what type of results did you get. How long did it take for results
Kendall B.
I have been looking at these for about the past 10 times I have been in Sephora. Is it really worth the $6?
Tooba S.
Dubai
Hi just wanted to know these are not reusable masks right?