BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A natural lyocell fiber mask to moisturize and smooth skin.

What it is formulated to do:
Lotus Face Mask is designed to perfectly hug facial contours for better and more even penetration of the active ingredients. It locks in water to reduce visible signs of fatigue and strain for a stress-free and rested appearance.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask.
-Apply the mask onto a cleansed, dried face.
-After 15 minutes, remove the mask and gently massage, allowing the excess product to penetrate the skin. No need to rinse.

Natural Lotus Flower, Aloe Vera Leaf, and Rice Extracts: Moisturize.
-Corn Starch Extract: De-stresses and relaxes the look of skin.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Glycosyl Trehalose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triethanolamine, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Fragrance, Piroctone Olamine, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Maltodextrin, Polyquaternium-51, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Sprout Extract, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trideceth-6, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I was wondering does this mask works..I wanted to try it,...8 Answers
  • I'm iooking for a gentle facial mask geared towards sensi...1 Answers
  • How was this product ? I've been wanting to try but I'm a...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Lotus Moisturizing & Soothing
  • "I love this mask. I've tried a few others but this is by far the best. It left my face feeling nice and smooth with a nice cold feeling to it. And as I have some sensitive spots on my face it didn't bother them at all. I bought a few of these ones and have used them often and my face feels so soft. (When it isn't my break out week) but it really helps keep my face soft and feeling nice and I barley have dry spots on my cheeks now either. " in 13 reviews
Morgan C.
Really enjoyed this mask. First time trying a sheet mask, and a sephora mask as well and loved both. The scent of this in particular was really lovely and not too over bearing. The textures a little slimey and gross but after it left my face super smooth and hydrated. Have plans to try other scents from this line!
Jelicia J.
Buffalo, NY
I'm a big fan of the latest sheet mask trend. This mask in particular is one of my favorites. This mask leaves skin feeling refreshed and hydrated. I love the floraly smell. I can be weary of using products with fragrance on my skin as it is super sensitive, but this scent is especially pleasant and has not caused any breakouts thus far.
Alexandria M.
Richardson, TX
Since I have been traveling a lot this summer and spending a lot of time in the summer, I have made sure to hydrate my under eyes area. I don't have bags or dark circles but my eyes look tired and a little blue. This moisturizing and sooth eye mask really helps brighten my under eyes and helps them feel so hydrated!
Julieta H.
Orlando, FL
Really like this mask, when I put it on it makes my face feel tingly and really smooth! The after math feels so nice and refreshing! Although I don't really see much of a difference, I do feel it and it feels really good! I do recommend this for the morning or even before going to bed!
Jen M.
Waltham, MA
I love these for when I want to pamper myself a little. They make my face feel so nice, clean, and smooth after use. There are no long term advantages as it doesn't really make much of a difference to your skin but it's still something that feels good and is so easy to use. I love a mask that you don't have to wash off!
Whitney S.
boca raton, FL
I love this mask specifically from sephora. I've purchased several times as well as gotten as a gift. It's a very soothing mask and love how moisturizing it is after I remove and rub in the excess
Xaverie B.
Los Angeles, CA
I find that, while this mask feels very hydrating on the face, it does little to nothing once taken off. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin and it doesn’t make it red or puffy like some sheet masks. It’s very fun and has a nice sent, so I would recommend it to others!
Diana J.
I'm a huge fan of face masks, but I simply cannot justify paying $6 + tax on a single sheetmask when I can get a comprable mask (material and ingredients) for $1.50 in K-town. However, I bought one out of curiosity and it was...not memorable. Also, these masks are made in Taiwan (who makes a great 'My Beauty Diary' brand sheetmask for a fraction of the price @ ~$0.80/ mask).

For $6, I'd better be getting a delux hydro-gel mask. But sadly, the Sephora mask as a run-of-the-mill cotton-fiber mask. It also didn't last very long before the mask started drying around my mouth and nose.
The results were average: Plumper, moisturized skin with a slight glow. No issues here.
Though of course I understand that heading to an asian grocer/store is not convenient or feasible for all people on influenster, for me, this mask is a no-go. (What's up with that embossed logo? Completely unnecessary... is that where the extra $5/mask is going?)
Carissa A.
San Jose , CA
These are a little more pricey than drugstore masks but I do think they work really well. I love taking a bath with one of these masks and I feel a difference in my skin. It feels soft and it has a hydrating look and my makeup applies really well after a treatment
Maddy M.
I got this face mask for Christmas and I just tried it for the first time. It really helped smooth my skin and get rid of dryness. It has a great floral smell that lingers a little after to keep you fresh. Not sure if I would buy it again.
Azra H.
Mostar
I was wondering does this mask works..I wanted to try it, but I don't know if it's good
Destiny M.
San Antonio, TX
Can you use this if your skin is really sensitive?
Gloria B.
Garden Grove, CA
Has anyone used this product. If so what type of results did you get. How long did it take for results
Kendall B.
I have been looking at these for about the past 10 times I have been in Sephora. Is it really worth the $6?
Tooba S.
Dubai
Hi just wanted to know these are not reusable masks right?