BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A natural lyocell fiber mask to moisturize and smooth skin.

What it is formulated to do:
Lotus Face Mask is designed to perfectly hug facial contours for better and more even penetration of the active ingredients. It locks in water to reduce visible signs of fatigue and strain for a stress-free and rested appearance.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask.
-Apply the mask onto a cleansed, dried face.
-After 15 minutes, remove the mask and gently massage, allowing the excess product to penetrate the skin. No need to rinse.

Natural Lotus Flower, Aloe Vera Leaf, and Rice Extracts: Moisturize.
-Corn Starch Extract: De-stresses and relaxes the look of skin.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Glycosyl Trehalose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triethanolamine, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Fragrance, Piroctone Olamine, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Maltodextrin, Polyquaternium-51, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Sprout Extract, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trideceth-6, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I was wondering does this mask works..I wanted to try it,...8 Answers
  • I'm iooking for a gentle facial mask geared towards sensi...1 Answers
  • How was this product ? I've been wanting to try but I'm a...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Lotus Moisturizing & Soothing
  • "I love this mask. I've tried a few others but this is by far the best. It left my face feeling nice and smooth with a nice cold feeling to it. And as I have some sensitive spots on my face it didn't bother them at all. I bought a few of these ones and have used them often and my face feels so soft. (When it isn't my break out week) but it really helps keep my face soft and feeling nice and I barley have dry spots on my cheeks now either. " in 13 reviews
Pina C.
Capua
It’s nothing special, just a good mask. It hydrates and makes my skin a little bit more luminous, it’s good!
Sarah F.
Maple Ridge
Smells good - good for a night in with friends. Face feels moisturized after, doesn’t leave a sticky feeling
Folla F.
It’s awesome product but I cannot give it five stars because it’s just give you good results in the first day
Brynn R.
love the Sephora face masks because they are a decent price and always leave my face feeling so much better
Kirsten L.
I love this face mask. Does everything it says. Affordable, smells good, and very easy to use.
Isabel V.
Amazing product smells delicious and your skin looks so fresh and clean, beautifull
Abigail M.
Guelph, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask was very middle ground for me..I live for the SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Rose Ultra-Moisturizing & Brightening so I was so excited to find another hydration and ‘soothing’. It didn’t break me out or cause my face to feel dry after using it but, it did leave my face extremely red with no noticeable beneficial changes. It also smells very strongly of an acquired scent that I couldn’t pinpoint but, after reading the other reviews someone nailed so to them I give credit. An elderly woman’s past expiry perfume, is spot on. Overall, it’s a decent mask for the price..it didn’t do much damage but also didn’t produce any mind blowing results.
Sara B.
In this mask I really appreciate the texture and the way it make me feel clean, without imperfections. I used this product three times at the moment but I really like it. I bought it for the pretty packaging and then I decided that i love it for what it offered me! I’ll buy it again for sure!
Azra H.
Mostar
I was wondering does this mask works..I wanted to try it, but I don't know if it's good
Destiny M.
San Antonio, TX
Can you use this if your skin is really sensitive?
Gloria B.
Garden Grove, CA
Has anyone used this product. If so what type of results did you get. How long did it take for results
Kendall B.
I have been looking at these for about the past 10 times I have been in Sephora. Is it really worth the $6?
Tooba S.
Dubai
Hi just wanted to know these are not reusable masks right?