BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A natural lyocell fiber mask to moisturize and smooth skin.

What it is formulated to do:
Lotus Face Mask is designed to perfectly hug facial contours for better and more even penetration of the active ingredients. It locks in water to reduce visible signs of fatigue and strain for a stress-free and rested appearance.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask.
-Apply the mask onto a cleansed, dried face.
-After 15 minutes, remove the mask and gently massage, allowing the excess product to penetrate the skin. No need to rinse.

Natural Lotus Flower, Aloe Vera Leaf, and Rice Extracts: Moisturize.
-Corn Starch Extract: De-stresses and relaxes the look of skin.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Glycosyl Trehalose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triethanolamine, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Fragrance, Piroctone Olamine, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Maltodextrin, Polyquaternium-51, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Sprout Extract, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trideceth-6, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I was wondering does this mask works..I wanted to try it,...8 Answers
  • I'm iooking for a gentle facial mask geared towards sensi...1 Answers
  • How was this product ? I've been wanting to try but I'm a...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Lotus Moisturizing & Soothing
  • "I love this mask. I've tried a few others but this is by far the best. It left my face feeling nice and smooth with a nice cold feeling to it. And as I have some sensitive spots on my face it didn't bother them at all. I bought a few of these ones and have used them often and my face feels so soft. (When it isn't my break out week) but it really helps keep my face soft and feeling nice and I barley have dry spots on my cheeks now either. " in 13 reviews
Ells L.
STRABANE, STRABANE
This mask was wonderful. It wasnt as wet and awkward to apply as others i have tried. It felt comfortable on the skin and smelt amazing.
Emma H.
Ka17 0et
Absolutely love this product! Makes my skin feel super hydrated and smooth!SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Lotus Moisturizing & Soothing
Lucia A.
Great facial mask! It makes your face feel really smooth and bright! I am definitely going to buy it again as soon as possible.
Yumna S.
I love the Sephora face masks!
They're very hydrating. They soften and replenish the skin. I recommend this for everyone to try
Melissa B.
Orillia, ON
These masks are fantastic. I use one every night. I love how they hydrate my skin and make me skin feel bright and awakened.
Anika D.
Skin feels good after applying the mask. My skin felt really hydrated and fresh! I recommend this for people with dry skin
Sara C.
Bari
È semplicemente fantastica. Lascia la pelle bellissima, setosa, morbida ed idratata. Una delle migliori maschere low cost!!
Έλενα Κ.
Cheap but effective. I have so many of them I use them almost daily and my skin feels incredible. Can't wait to try more
Valentina V.
Ciudad Bolivar
Its a good face mask, the smell is divine. But in my opinion, you need to use many times per week to see what it promises
Raluca L.
Bucharest
A bit messy , but it makes up for it! Makes your face fresh and it leaves it with a very clean feeling ! I recommend!
Azra H.
Mostar
I was wondering does this mask works..I wanted to try it, but I don't know if it's good
Destiny M.
San Antonio, TX
Can you use this if your skin is really sensitive?
Gloria B.
Garden Grove, CA
Has anyone used this product. If so what type of results did you get. How long did it take for results
Kendall B.
I have been looking at these for about the past 10 times I have been in Sephora. Is it really worth the $6?
Tooba S.
Dubai
Hi just wanted to know these are not reusable masks right?