BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A natural lyocell fiber mask to moisturize and smooth skin.

What it is formulated to do:
Lotus Face Mask is designed to perfectly hug facial contours for better and more even penetration of the active ingredients. It locks in water to reduce visible signs of fatigue and strain for a stress-free and rested appearance.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask.
-Apply the mask onto a cleansed, dried face.
-After 15 minutes, remove the mask and gently massage, allowing the excess product to penetrate the skin. No need to rinse.

Natural Lotus Flower, Aloe Vera Leaf, and Rice Extracts: Moisturize.
-Corn Starch Extract: De-stresses and relaxes the look of skin.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Glycosyl Trehalose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triethanolamine, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Fragrance, Piroctone Olamine, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Maltodextrin, Polyquaternium-51, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Sprout Extract, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trideceth-6, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I was wondering does this mask works..I wanted to try it,...8 Answers
  • I'm iooking for a gentle facial mask geared towards sensi...1 Answers
  • How was this product ? I've been wanting to try but I'm a...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Lotus Moisturizing & Soothing
  • "I love this mask. I've tried a few others but this is by far the best. It left my face feeling nice and smooth with a nice cold feeling to it. And as I have some sensitive spots on my face it didn't bother them at all. I bought a few of these ones and have used them often and my face feels so soft. (When it isn't my break out week) but it really helps keep my face soft and feeling nice and I barley have dry spots on my cheeks now either. " in 13 reviews
Anne H.
Saanich, BC
Purchased at: Sephora
Didn’t make a huge difference, but it definitely hydrated my skin and smelled great! Would recommend it, but of the Sephora sheet masks it’s not my favourite
Nicole B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Leaves face feeling super moisturized and smooth. I would definitely recommend this mask for anyone who wants to treat their face to some nice hydration.
Isidora К.
Great masks, leave skin feeling soft an cleansed an mosturised, without being over priced. Personally prefer their sleeping masks due to practicality.
Sabrina B.
My holy grail face mask, the smell isn't the best but the results are amazing! My skin stays hydrated for days after and just looks amazing overall
Sumeet C.
Brampton, ON
Love the mask! But not a big fan of the smell! It hydrated my skin and makes me feel fresh and clean! I like using it when my skin is feeling dry!
Reanna T.
Enderby , BC
I love sheet masks and this one is so nice! It has a pleasant smell and leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated! Also love the rose one of these
Johanna L.
A nice pick me up after sleepless nights or if you want your skin to look more bright and even for a special occasion. Smells really good too
isabelle d.
It was so easy to apply! I encouraged my friends to give it a go and they also loved it!! My skin had a glow afterwards and felt so smooth!
Shanlee M.
Corner Brook, NL
Great mask but isn't my favorite out of the Sephora collection. The smell is not my favorite and doesn't work the best with my skin type
Ells L.
STRABANE, STRABANE
This mask was wonderful. It wasnt as wet and awkward to apply as others i have tried. It felt comfortable on the skin and smelt amazing.
Azra H.
Mostar
I was wondering does this mask works..I wanted to try it, but I don't know if it's good
Destiny M.
San Antonio, TX
Can you use this if your skin is really sensitive?
Gloria B.
Garden Grove, CA
Has anyone used this product. If so what type of results did you get. How long did it take for results
Kendall B.
I have been looking at these for about the past 10 times I have been in Sephora. Is it really worth the $6?
Tooba S.
Dubai
Hi just wanted to know these are not reusable masks right?