BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A natural lyocell fiber mask to moisturize and smooth skin.

What it is formulated to do:
Lotus Face Mask is designed to perfectly hug facial contours for better and more even penetration of the active ingredients. It locks in water to reduce visible signs of fatigue and strain for a stress-free and rested appearance.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask.
-Apply the mask onto a cleansed, dried face.
-After 15 minutes, remove the mask and gently massage, allowing the excess product to penetrate the skin. No need to rinse.

Natural Lotus Flower, Aloe Vera Leaf, and Rice Extracts: Moisturize.
-Corn Starch Extract: De-stresses and relaxes the look of skin.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Glycosyl Trehalose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triethanolamine, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Fragrance, Piroctone Olamine, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Maltodextrin, Polyquaternium-51, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Sprout Extract, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trideceth-6, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I was wondering does this mask works..I wanted to try it,...8 Answers
  • I'm iooking for a gentle facial mask geared towards sensi...1 Answers
  • How was this product ? I've been wanting to try but I'm a...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Lotus Moisturizing & Soothing
  • "I love this mask. I've tried a few others but this is by far the best. It left my face feeling nice and smooth with a nice cold feeling to it. And as I have some sensitive spots on my face it didn't bother them at all. I bought a few of these ones and have used them often and my face feels so soft. (When it isn't my break out week) but it really helps keep my face soft and feeling nice and I barley have dry spots on my cheeks now either. " in 13 reviews
Becky P.
Winnipeg, MB
The sephora face masks feel great, but I do not find them worth the price. 8$ plus tax, so about 10$ a mask is pretty expensive. I feel I can get the same results with drug store sheet masks. They do work great though!
Yan Ru T.
Kuala Lumpur
Got this from Sephora because it says it can reduce the look of stress.I used this after cleansing my face and after I put on toner. I put it on for around 15 minutes (the maximum suggested time) and later removed it, patted it in and washed my face. I tend to wash after using a mask because I don't like the sticky feeling a mask gives after the serum sits on the face for some time.The mask was a bit huge on the side. It was made of fibre so it looked different from other cotton mask. It had these tiny little streaks on it but it couldn't be felt when placed on the skin so it was okay.It felt very moisturising after using the mask. It did not cause me to break out neither did it irritate my skin. But that's it, nothing dramatic, nothing special. I didn't look instantly refreshed, just moisturised.Overall I think it is just an expensive mask with normal effect any other sheet mask can give. Hence, I would not recommend it. Buy an innisfree mask at only RM4 and it gives you the same effect.
Beti C.
I like how simple this mask is to use and how relaxing and soothing it's for my skin! After using this mask my face looked smooth and silky. It's not that expensive, but if you are planning on using it every day, than it can cost you some money.
Lauren H.
Burnley
Fan of every face mask Sephora produce. This one is my favourite. Only problem I have is I have to travel abroad to my local Sephora (England needs a Sephora). I purchase as many as I can when I am there!!
Sam S.
Laval, QC
AMAZING face mask! It left my skin feeling very very soft and very hydrated as well, i use this mask before applying my makeup and i really see a difference it makes my skin and makeup look so much better
Debbielee B.
This face mask is amazing Super hydration it definitely met my expectations it was super gentle on my skin and smelt like heaven made my face fresh all day. Not expensive at all I would recommend to others
Holly C.
This is a very nice product to use when you a relaxing in the bath! It was quite affective and did clear up my skin a little. I liked the sleek and pretty package that the mask was sealed in so yes I would buy this again!
Oriana M.
Montreal
SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Lotus Moisturizing & Soothing
I am in love with this sheet mask! It’s extremely soothing and hydrating, giving the skin a glowy, plumped look when you take it off.
Fiona R.
trevenans
Très bon produit , packaging sympa , beaucoup de choix de masques , l’odeur est agréable , à tout petit prix sympa comme idées cadeaux , existe pour divers endroits du corps , bonne qualité , je recommande
India M.
sydney
I have used this product 4 times in the past month, it is incredibly effective, it is great value as it's not too pricy, I brought it in sephora, and would definitely re purchase, I have gotten all my friends into trying it.
Azra H.
Mostar
I was wondering does this mask works..I wanted to try it, but I don't know if it's good
Destiny M.
San Antonio, TX
Can you use this if your skin is really sensitive?
Gloria B.
Garden Grove, CA
Has anyone used this product. If so what type of results did you get. How long did it take for results
Kendall B.
I have been looking at these for about the past 10 times I have been in Sephora. Is it really worth the $6?
Tooba S.
Dubai
Hi just wanted to know these are not reusable masks right?