BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A natural lyocell fiber mask to moisturize and smooth skin.

What it is formulated to do:
Lotus Face Mask is designed to perfectly hug facial contours for better and more even penetration of the active ingredients. It locks in water to reduce visible signs of fatigue and strain for a stress-free and rested appearance.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask.
-Apply the mask onto a cleansed, dried face.
-After 15 minutes, remove the mask and gently massage, allowing the excess product to penetrate the skin. No need to rinse.

Natural Lotus Flower, Aloe Vera Leaf, and Rice Extracts: Moisturize.
-Corn Starch Extract: De-stresses and relaxes the look of skin.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Glycosyl Trehalose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triethanolamine, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Fragrance, Piroctone Olamine, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Maltodextrin, Polyquaternium-51, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Sprout Extract, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trideceth-6, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I was wondering does this mask works..I wanted to try it,...8 Answers
  • I'm iooking for a gentle facial mask geared towards sensi...1 Answers
  • How was this product ? I've been wanting to try but I'm a...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Lotus Moisturizing & Soothing
  • "I love this mask. I've tried a few others but this is by far the best. It left my face feeling nice and smooth with a nice cold feeling to it. And as I have some sensitive spots on my face it didn't bother them at all. I bought a few of these ones and have used them often and my face feels so soft. (When it isn't my break out week) but it really helps keep my face soft and feeling nice and I barley have dry spots on my cheeks now either. " in 13 reviews
Joana S.
Excellent produit que Sephora m'a donné gratuitement pour mon anniversaire. Très bon masque, qui hydrate bien la peau et la laisse toute douce après application. Sent très bon !
Maria D.
Timisoara
Hydrating, soothing, this mask gets my skin to the perfect level of hydration, even when I'm on the run. It was beyond my expectations, very effective and I totally recommend it!
Martina P.
Occhiobello
Nice and colorful packaging, the mask is easy to be applied. The scent is floral, delicate and pleasant. The final effect is a skin soft and moisturaized. I have a sensitive skin and the mask hasn't created me any problem.
Stephanie O.
Edmonton
1,360 reviews
This masks feels soothing on my skin and calms irritation. It infuses moisture and and leaves my skin hydrated and plumped up. It is not as hydrating as the too cool for school Egg Cream Mask Hydration, but it is still very good. When I use this before applying makeup, my complexion looks smooth and dewy. At Christmas, this mask is sold in a value set, which makes them even more affordable. The gift set makes a great Christmas present. I will be gifting one of these to myself!
Farida I.
Egypt
Farida I.
Egypt
Each of these masks is infused with a different active ingredient for relaxing the skin and achieving a brighter, more revitalized complexion. The new lyocell fiber masks perfectly hug facial contours for better and more even penetration of the active ingredients👌🏻👌🏻💗💗
Ashley M.
Myrtle Hill Lane, Glasgow
Bought a selection of these masks to try out and i am glad i did as they are lovely!

Hate to admit but i am lazy and love the fact that all you have to do is take the sheet off and rub in the excess moisture.

The lotus mask wasnt my favourite scent although it made my skill feel super smooth and hydrated.
Elena T.
bari
Got this mask as a sephora birthday gift and checking out the website i was really surprise by how inexpensive this kind of mask are, this one is the only one i've tried and i'm for sure going to purchase more, the smell was really pleasant and my skin felt really hydrated after the use.
Jordyn D.
Edmonton, AB
Love these !! Super easy super convenient sheet mask. Personally the rose one is the best! Really moisturizers and I noticed a difference. Great for beginner getting into sheet masks. Definitely would buy again. They are also not super expensive and tons of different skin care options.
Victoria T.
This face mask was nice. It was my very first sheet mask and a was pleasantly surprised. My skin felt very smooth and my pores felt closed so i was happy. They aren’t very expensive and I think they do work a bit so yes I recommend, and will buy more later.
Azra H.
Mostar
I was wondering does this mask works..I wanted to try it, but I don't know if it's good
Destiny M.
San Antonio, TX
Can you use this if your skin is really sensitive?
Gloria B.
Garden Grove, CA
Has anyone used this product. If so what type of results did you get. How long did it take for results
Kendall B.
I have been looking at these for about the past 10 times I have been in Sephora. Is it really worth the $6?
Tooba S.
Dubai
Hi just wanted to know these are not reusable masks right?