BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A natural lyocell fiber mask to moisturize and smooth skin.

What it is formulated to do:
Lotus Face Mask is designed to perfectly hug facial contours for better and more even penetration of the active ingredients. It locks in water to reduce visible signs of fatigue and strain for a stress-free and rested appearance.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask.
-Apply the mask onto a cleansed, dried face.
-After 15 minutes, remove the mask and gently massage, allowing the excess product to penetrate the skin. No need to rinse.

Natural Lotus Flower, Aloe Vera Leaf, and Rice Extracts: Moisturize.
-Corn Starch Extract: De-stresses and relaxes the look of skin.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Glycosyl Trehalose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triethanolamine, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Fragrance, Piroctone Olamine, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Maltodextrin, Polyquaternium-51, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Sprout Extract, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trideceth-6, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I was wondering does this mask works..I wanted to try it,...8 Answers
  • I'm iooking for a gentle facial mask geared towards sensi...1 Answers
  • How was this product ? I've been wanting to try but I'm a...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Lotus Moisturizing & Soothing
  • "I love this mask. I've tried a few others but this is by far the best. It left my face feeling nice and smooth with a nice cold feeling to it. And as I have some sensitive spots on my face it didn't bother them at all. I bought a few of these ones and have used them often and my face feels so soft. (When it isn't my break out week) but it really helps keep my face soft and feeling nice and I barley have dry spots on my cheeks now either. " in 13 reviews
Sophie W.
So hydrating and gentle. I used these after suffering from contact dermatitis and it really soothed and plumped my sad and dry skin. They’re a really handy shape and fit under the eye so well. I would 100% recommend.
Lindsay R.
Fort McMurray , AB
This is my favourite Sephora face mask. It is super moisturizing, and helps so much with my dry patches! I buy this whenever I go to Sephora. 100% recommend! Very gentle on the skin.
Mica B.
Clacton on sea, Essex
I love all this range from Sephora!! Although it can be very very wet and sticky! It leaves my face feeling very refreshed, from girl to girl, I go out a lot and wear a lot of make up and often don’t care for my skin! But now I’ve been using these, I am in love with the glowyness of my skin! And super cheap!!
Brittany R.
So soothing and cooling on the skin - I popped this in the fridge before applying and it made it even better. Left my skin with a glow and very reasonably priced.
Emilija U.
Bitola
Good product, however slides around your face alot, best to lay down when using Also be mindful when opening that there is alot of liquid in the pouch. This mask was lovely and refreshing. I'm not sure that it made a big change or did much to my skin but it was enjoyable and felt good. A good mask to throw on whenever.
Nidhi G.
Dubai
Love love love this product to the core. I use it quite often. Totally worth it for the price. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth and also adds and amazing glow to my face. Would highly highly recommend this to everyone.
Izza D.
Waterloo
It felt really good while it was on my face. Nice and cool but after I couldn’t really see a difference nor did my face feel cool. And now I have a bunch of new pimples ever since I used this mask- in places I’ve never gotten them before such as under the eye, etc
Eliza V.
This mask leaves my skin moisturized, toned, and improves elasticity over time, this is a great product with cute & fun packaging & i would recommend it and continue to use it again!
Dawn S.
Vaughan
Purchased at: Sephora
For the winter, my skin has been so dry & it has been so gentle for moisturizing my skin after a long day. After I wash my face, I use a rose water toner and then apply this for 10-15 mins before I continue with a thick moisturizer before bed. Love this mask!
Kelsey S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Feels really nice on your face and smells really good. Good value but maybe on the pricey side because it’s only one use. Very effective and I’ve used it multiple times. The sheet mask doesn’t always fit properly on your face
Azra H.
Mostar
I was wondering does this mask works..I wanted to try it, but I don't know if it's good
Destiny M.
San Antonio, TX
Can you use this if your skin is really sensitive?
Gloria B.
Garden Grove, CA
Has anyone used this product. If so what type of results did you get. How long did it take for results
Kendall B.
I have been looking at these for about the past 10 times I have been in Sephora. Is it really worth the $6?
Tooba S.
Dubai
Hi just wanted to know these are not reusable masks right?