BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A natural lyocell fiber mask to moisturize and smooth skin.

What it is formulated to do:
Lotus Face Mask is designed to perfectly hug facial contours for better and more even penetration of the active ingredients. It locks in water to reduce visible signs of fatigue and strain for a stress-free and rested appearance.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask.
-Apply the mask onto a cleansed, dried face.
-After 15 minutes, remove the mask and gently massage, allowing the excess product to penetrate the skin. No need to rinse.

Natural Lotus Flower, Aloe Vera Leaf, and Rice Extracts: Moisturize.
-Corn Starch Extract: De-stresses and relaxes the look of skin.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Glycosyl Trehalose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triethanolamine, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Fragrance, Piroctone Olamine, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Maltodextrin, Polyquaternium-51, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Sprout Extract, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trideceth-6, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I was wondering does this mask works..I wanted to try it,...8 Answers
  • I'm iooking for a gentle facial mask geared towards sensi...1 Answers
  • How was this product ? I've been wanting to try but I'm a...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Lotus Moisturizing & Soothing
  • "I love this mask. I've tried a few others but this is by far the best. It left my face feeling nice and smooth with a nice cold feeling to it. And as I have some sensitive spots on my face it didn't bother them at all. I bought a few of these ones and have used them often and my face feels so soft. (When it isn't my break out week) but it really helps keep my face soft and feeling nice and I barley have dry spots on my cheeks now either. " in 13 reviews
Lyndsay D.
Chalfont, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my FAVORITE face mask! Leaves my skin feeling clear and clean. Product is worth the $6 price, and you get a fantastic product for your money. This mask lays on smooth and is extremely gentle on your skin. This was my first experience with this product but I would absolutely recommend it to others! I can’t wait to purchase more!
Adriana_Xs
This was my first time using a face mask. The directions wear easy and product was simple to use. I used it at night as directed. This morning my face feels soft and plump. Very pleased and would definitely repurchase
Veronica O.
Browns Mills, NJ
The mask was easy to use. There was excess solution to use on my neck and I thought this is really a spa like treat day for girlfriends. My skin felt more hydrated and looked healthier. I'll definitely purchase again.
Andrea P.
Columbus
I would definitely recommend this product to cost conscious consumers. It has a decent price point. These masks are hydrating. They get the job done. I just feel like there are tons of other masks out there that do just as good a job.
Melinda W.
I really like this sheet mask! It smells really good and had a very wet formula which I love with sheet masks. I have very dry sensitive skin and this did a great job of hydrating and it didn't irritate my skin at all. I highly recommend these sheet masks!
Pixie C.
I love these face masks!!! They are amazing and so easy. Also, they’re less free which is a HUGE bonus. There’s no washing off or anything you just do the sheet mask and let it soak in! I would highly recommend. My skin feels amazing after each use!
Maria-Elisa J.
Danville
This is a nice soothing mask and a great pick after a rough day or week! It is a great value and very mild mask that leaves you moisturized after. Great job Sephora for this mask collection, I am a big fan!
auburnbeth E.
Hanceville, AL
This is my go-to quick fix mask. It’s packed with a ton of serum that leaves my face feeling smooth, hydrated, and calm. The sheet is easy to use, stays on without slipping, and the price can no be beat!
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great smelling mask and made my skin feel extremely soft and smooth after I removed it, but the downside is that I had blemishes the next morning /: if I didn’t have acne prone skin this definitely would be a good mask.
Natália A.
Dallas
A marvel of mascara. It makes you want to spend hours with her. It is possible to feel the effects, it is comfortable, well wet and the skin deserves this type of product. I like it and recommend it. I'll even buy more.
Azra H.
Mostar
I was wondering does this mask works..I wanted to try it, but I don't know if it's good
Destiny M.
San Antonio, TX
Can you use this if your skin is really sensitive?
Gloria B.
Garden Grove, CA
Has anyone used this product. If so what type of results did you get. How long did it take for results
Kendall B.
I have been looking at these for about the past 10 times I have been in Sephora. Is it really worth the $6?
Tooba S.
Dubai
Hi just wanted to know these are not reusable masks right?

Sephora