BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A natural lyocell fiber mask to moisturize and smooth skin.

What it is formulated to do:
Lotus Face Mask is designed to perfectly hug facial contours for better and more even penetration of the active ingredients. It locks in water to reduce visible signs of fatigue and strain for a stress-free and rested appearance.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask.
-Apply the mask onto a cleansed, dried face.
-After 15 minutes, remove the mask and gently massage, allowing the excess product to penetrate the skin. No need to rinse.

Natural Lotus Flower, Aloe Vera Leaf, and Rice Extracts: Moisturize.
-Corn Starch Extract: De-stresses and relaxes the look of skin.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Glycosyl Trehalose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triethanolamine, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Fragrance, Piroctone Olamine, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Maltodextrin, Polyquaternium-51, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Sprout Extract, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trideceth-6, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I was wondering does this mask works..I wanted to try it,...8 Answers
  • I'm iooking for a gentle facial mask geared towards sensi...1 Answers
  • How was this product ? I've been wanting to try but I'm a...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Lotus Moisturizing & Soothing
  • "I love this mask. I've tried a few others but this is by far the best. It left my face feeling nice and smooth with a nice cold feeling to it. And as I have some sensitive spots on my face it didn't bother them at all. I bought a few of these ones and have used them often and my face feels so soft. (When it isn't my break out week) but it really helps keep my face soft and feeling nice and I barley have dry spots on my cheeks now either. " in 13 reviews
Katie S.
Orlando
This mask feels weirdly sticky. It did not moisturize my skin, and made it feel unclean.
Viviana M.
San Diego
Oh my god I used this mask and it leaves my skin so clean and glowing!! I fell in love!!
Noelle S.
The smell is so nice and my face feels relaxed and refreshed and smooth afterwards !!!
Bri M.
Beautiful mask, beautiful outcome. Amazing smell and color. It definitely works! 10/10
Ashley P.
Love the smell! Decent price as well, and they make my face very happy. Lots of variety
Jessica S.
Albany, NY
I love these sheets masks. The always leave my face feeling fresh and very hydrated.
Vidya P.
S Ozone Park, NY
I love sheet masks! All the masks from Sephora are a must try! Helps to hydrate skin!
Heather A.
Des Moines
Purchased at: Sephora
This was very moisturizing, not a strong scent, and was comfortable. It comes with a backing which strikes me as wasteful, even as far as single use masks are concerned.
Mallory L.
Niagara Falls
I bought this for my daughter because she loves doing anything beauty related with me except she has super sensitive skin. We put it on and it’s one of the few that doesn’t hurt her skin. It smells great too!! Left her skin soft and because it doesn’t need to be rinsed, it’s not too aggressive for her. She likes it which means I do too!! With it only being a few bucks it’s the perfect go to!
Imane I.
FES
Inspired by asian beauty rituals, Sephora’s new generation masks feature an ultra-fine textile base that hugs the face’s contours like a second skin. Thus allowing for optimal penetration of active ingredients and targeted solutions for specific types of skin issues.
Azra H.
Mostar
I was wondering does this mask works..I wanted to try it, but I don't know if it's good
Destiny M.
San Antonio, TX
Can you use this if your skin is really sensitive?
Gloria B.
Garden Grove, CA
Has anyone used this product. If so what type of results did you get. How long did it take for results
Kendall B.
I have been looking at these for about the past 10 times I have been in Sephora. Is it really worth the $6?
Tooba S.
Dubai
Hi just wanted to know these are not reusable masks right?