BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A natural lyocell fiber mask to moisturize and smooth skin.

What it is formulated to do:
Lotus Face Mask is designed to perfectly hug facial contours for better and more even penetration of the active ingredients. It locks in water to reduce visible signs of fatigue and strain for a stress-free and rested appearance.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask.
-Apply the mask onto a cleansed, dried face.
-After 15 minutes, remove the mask and gently massage, allowing the excess product to penetrate the skin. No need to rinse.

Natural Lotus Flower, Aloe Vera Leaf, and Rice Extracts: Moisturize.
-Corn Starch Extract: De-stresses and relaxes the look of skin.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Glycosyl Trehalose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triethanolamine, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Fragrance, Piroctone Olamine, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Maltodextrin, Polyquaternium-51, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Sprout Extract, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trideceth-6, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I was wondering does this mask works..I wanted to try it,...8 Answers
  • I'm iooking for a gentle facial mask geared towards sensi...1 Answers
  • How was this product ? I've been wanting to try but I'm a...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Lotus Moisturizing & Soothing
  • "I love this mask. I've tried a few others but this is by far the best. It left my face feeling nice and smooth with a nice cold feeling to it. And as I have some sensitive spots on my face it didn't bother them at all. I bought a few of these ones and have used them often and my face feels so soft. (When it isn't my break out week) but it really helps keep my face soft and feeling nice and I barley have dry spots on my cheeks now either. " in 13 reviews
Tara P.
Plantsville , CT
This mask felt so good! My face was left very mature, and extremely smooth it. I have purchased these over and over again! Great product.
Kirstin M.
Davenport, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Glowy,quick, and easy. Leaves you feeling refreshed and gives a quick confidence burst making your skin look refreshed and camera ready.
Sarah C.
Surprise, AZ
This mask is so nice and relaxing. If you are in need of some extra skin hydration, this would be great! I love how easy sheet masks are.
Rachel C.
Annandale, VA
super moisturizing. Smells amazing and makes your skin glow for the whole day afterward. Only con is that you look crazy when wearing it!
Tara P.
I loves these masks, they feel so good on the skin and I feel like they are actually doing things to help my skin look and feel better.
Sally L.
It's a nice mask, but I prefer other brands. You can find a better mask for cheaper. This is still great for a little pampering though
Diana N.
Stilwell
The Sephora lotus sheet mask is a very hydrating sheet mask though very wet but your just massage the remaining product on your face.
Ashley W.
Johns Creek, GA
I love this mask! It made my face feel super smooth and the effects lasted for about a week. I would definitely recommend this mask.
Chelsea N.
Raleigh
This mask is very moisturizing. It is easy to apply. It is very affordable and I will repurchase again. It is very effective.
Rafaela M.
I have dry skin so it helps my skin reboot it. Moisturize it leave it smooth. Love it is would recommend to people who has dry skin
Azra H.
Mostar
I was wondering does this mask works..I wanted to try it, but I don't know if it's good
Destiny M.
San Antonio, TX
Can you use this if your skin is really sensitive?
Gloria B.
Garden Grove, CA
Has anyone used this product. If so what type of results did you get. How long did it take for results
Kendall B.
I have been looking at these for about the past 10 times I have been in Sephora. Is it really worth the $6?
Tooba S.
Dubai
Hi just wanted to know these are not reusable masks right?