BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A natural lyocell fiber mask to moisturize and smooth skin.

What it is formulated to do:
Lotus Face Mask is designed to perfectly hug facial contours for better and more even penetration of the active ingredients. It locks in water to reduce visible signs of fatigue and strain for a stress-free and rested appearance.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask.
-Apply the mask onto a cleansed, dried face.
-After 15 minutes, remove the mask and gently massage, allowing the excess product to penetrate the skin. No need to rinse.

Natural Lotus Flower, Aloe Vera Leaf, and Rice Extracts: Moisturize.
-Corn Starch Extract: De-stresses and relaxes the look of skin.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Glycosyl Trehalose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triethanolamine, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Fragrance, Piroctone Olamine, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Maltodextrin, Polyquaternium-51, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Sprout Extract, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trideceth-6, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I was wondering does this mask works..I wanted to try it,...8 Answers
  • I'm iooking for a gentle facial mask geared towards sensi...1 Answers
  • How was this product ? I've been wanting to try but I'm a...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Lotus Moisturizing & Soothing
  • "I love this mask. I've tried a few others but this is by far the best. It left my face feeling nice and smooth with a nice cold feeling to it. And as I have some sensitive spots on my face it didn't bother them at all. I bought a few of these ones and have used them often and my face feels so soft. (When it isn't my break out week) but it really helps keep my face soft and feeling nice and I barley have dry spots on my cheeks now either. " in 13 reviews
Melissa c.
Orlando, FL
These are great. They seem to be the same has the higher end ones. Love the price point, they fee great once you have used them. Can't wait to try more
Melanie S.
Colonial Bch, VA
Great for my dry patches! Smells amazing and very soothing on the skin. Sephora sheet masks are some of my favorites! Very easy to fit to my face.
Shaughnessy H.
Houston , TX
I love sheet mask and I love the Sephora brand. It's very cooling and very relaxing. It's very oily but it's a great product and I love the smell.
Alicia S.
Reynoldsburg
After using this mask my face feels very moisturized and my skin doesn’t feel as dry. Will definitely purchase again. I love Sephora’s sheet masks.
Cierra B.
Taylor, MI
My absolute go to when my face is dry and peeling from acne medicine!! Got this as a Christmas present from a friend and I’ve never gone back!!
Kaitlan M.
New Braunfels, TX
It has a strong scent and left a sticky residue on my face but it did make my face look rested which is what it claims to do so A plus there
Aiexa B.
Knox
i love all of sephoras face mask thru make my face feel so soft and refreshed and i never break out from these like i do with so many others
Kailyn O.
Loranger, LA
Who doesn't like a face mask? It's one of those mask that you get for a girls night in, pop some popcorn and put on a movie! Very relaxing
Selina H.
San Diego, CA
It has really helped my dry winter. I use it once a week before bed . I have oily combination skin but I feel l86ke this has really helped.
Jasmine G.
Theyre cute and moisturizing and smell really nice. And they're really affordable. It's a nice pampering thing to get yourself or a friend.
Azra H.
Mostar
I was wondering does this mask works..I wanted to try it, but I don't know if it's good
Destiny M.
San Antonio, TX
Can you use this if your skin is really sensitive?
Gloria B.
Garden Grove, CA
Has anyone used this product. If so what type of results did you get. How long did it take for results
Kendall B.
I have been looking at these for about the past 10 times I have been in Sephora. Is it really worth the $6?
Tooba S.
Dubai
Hi just wanted to know these are not reusable masks right?

Sephora