BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A natural lyocell fiber mask to moisturize and smooth skin.

What it is formulated to do:
Lotus Face Mask is designed to perfectly hug facial contours for better and more even penetration of the active ingredients. It locks in water to reduce visible signs of fatigue and strain for a stress-free and rested appearance.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask.
-Apply the mask onto a cleansed, dried face.
-After 15 minutes, remove the mask and gently massage, allowing the excess product to penetrate the skin. No need to rinse.

Natural Lotus Flower, Aloe Vera Leaf, and Rice Extracts: Moisturize.
-Corn Starch Extract: De-stresses and relaxes the look of skin.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Glycosyl Trehalose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triethanolamine, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Fragrance, Piroctone Olamine, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Maltodextrin, Polyquaternium-51, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Sprout Extract, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trideceth-6, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I was wondering does this mask works..I wanted to try it,...8 Answers
  • I'm iooking for a gentle facial mask geared towards sensi...1 Answers
  • How was this product ? I've been wanting to try but I'm a...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Lotus Moisturizing & Soothing
  • "I love this mask. I've tried a few others but this is by far the best. It left my face feeling nice and smooth with a nice cold feeling to it. And as I have some sensitive spots on my face it didn't bother them at all. I bought a few of these ones and have used them often and my face feels so soft. (When it isn't my break out week) but it really helps keep my face soft and feeling nice and I barley have dry spots on my cheeks now either. " in 13 reviews
Alexa M.
Doral, FL
I love trying new masks all the time and taking care of my skin. When trying the Lotus Mask by sephora, My skin looked hydrated and glowing. I'll definitely be trying others by this brand.
Danielle R.
Waco, TX
So again, I LOVE MASKS. LOVE. THEM. I had a facial night with my s.o and we did this mask. Made me soft and it made me glow. Recommended for sure. Sephora has great quality stuff for less.
Kathryn S.
I keep these face masks in the fridge. Perfect for a morning after partying the night before or a day in the sun. So hydrating and has a ton extra in the package to rub on your hands and neck. Super affordable.
Angelica L.
Moreno valley
It really does hydrate and soothe your skin,
Around my cheeks and nose was a bit of redness but it helped calm it down to regular skin tone and smells really nice as well
Samantha k.
Dallas, TX
I have used tons of Sephoras face masks and all of them work really well. This one left my face glowing and soft. I would definitely recommend giving it a try!
Rossana H.
Anderson, SC
Love this face masks. Very hydrating to your skin. Very easy to use, great quality and great price. I buy it at sephora, it is very effective. Would recommend.
Jada (.
Smyrna, Georgia
This one is great, it moisturises my skin and leaves me feeling fresh and my skin revived! Great for all skin types and is definitely one of my must haves!
Anna K.
Palm Coast , FL
It's a good mask, but nothing wowing. It hydrates and leaves the skin feeling nice. Great to try once, but wouldn't be something I would reach for again.
Vanessa V.
Pennsylvania
Good product easy to use
Easy to apply
Easy to peelit works it's effective
Not disappointIng
It's great nice packageing
Priscilla C.
I actually bought this product today and I am currently using and so far I like the way my skin feels and how gentle it is and the packaging is also nice
Azra H.
Mostar
I was wondering does this mask works..I wanted to try it, but I don't know if it's good
Destiny M.
San Antonio, TX
Can you use this if your skin is really sensitive?
Gloria B.
Garden Grove, CA
Has anyone used this product. If so what type of results did you get. How long did it take for results
Kendall B.
I have been looking at these for about the past 10 times I have been in Sephora. Is it really worth the $6?
Tooba S.
Dubai
Hi just wanted to know these are not reusable masks right?