Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsSephora
COLLECTION Face Mask Lotus Moisturizing & Soothing

SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Lotus Moisturizing & Soothing

What it is:
A natural lyocell fiber mask to moisturize and smooth skin.

What it is formulated to do:
Lotus Face Mask is designed to perfectly hug facial contours for better and more even penetration of the active ingredients. It locks in water to reduce visible signs of fatigue and strain for a stress-free and rested appearance.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask.
-Apply the mask onto a cleansed, dried face.
-After 15 minutes, remove the mask and gently massage, allowing the excess product to penetrate the skin. No need to rinse.

Natural Lotus Flower, Aloe Vera Leaf, and Rice Extracts: Moisturize.
-Corn Starch Extract: De-stresses and relaxes the look of skin.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Glycosyl Trehalose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triethanolamine, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Fragrance, Piroctone Olamine, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Maltodextrin, Polyquaternium-51, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Sprout Extract, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trideceth-6, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Hi just wanted to know these are not reusable masks right?
How was this product ? I've been wanting to try but I'm afraid because my skin is so sensitive 😩
I have sensitive skin, so naturally I'm scared to try new facial products. I really want to get on this sheet mask trend, but am scared that I'll get a bad reaction. Are any particular Sephora sheet masks good for sensitive skin? Or does anyone know of another brand that's better? Thanks!
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Lotus Moisturizing & Soothing!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...feeling nice and smooth with a nice cold feeling to it. And as I have some sensitive spots on my face it didn't bother them at all. I bought a few of these ones and have used them often and my face feels so soft. (When it isn't my break out week) but it really helps keep my face soft and feeling nice and I barley have dry spots on my cheeks now either. in reviews
Kat J.
2,109 reviews
SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Lotus Moisturizing & Soothing uploaded by Kat J.
Purchased at: Sephora
Sephora brand sheet masks may not be the most amazing skincare on the market, but they’re affordable and fun to use... I bought this Lotus mask as an add-on for free shipping and used it earlier this week. My skin was visibly exhausted from a long week out in the sun, so I felt the moisturizing and soothing claims of this mask were just what the doctor ordered. It fit my face rather well and I left it on for about 20 minutes. When I took it off and massaged in the excess serum, my skin looked plump and hydrated. It wasn’t a complete turnaround or miraculous results, but it was good enough that I would definitely buy this mask again. Would recommend.
Leidy M.
Stockton, CA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Lotus Moisturizing & Soothing uploaded by Leidy M.
Omg this mask is amazing just bought it a couple days ago for the first time I will definitely be buying more. It was only $5 at sephora. My skin feels so hydrated &soft I would definitely recommend I am looking forward to trying on their other masks and hopefully they are as amazing as this one!
Lisa C.
Makawao, HI
This Sephora face mask feels incredibly invigorating. It comes in a pretty sealed bad and it smells amazingly beautiful. It feels like you a facial treatment. It absolutely met my expectations and definitely recommend it!
Jessica S.
Davie, FL
Sheet masks are my obsession over the last year as I'm sure most are. This Lotus sheet mask from Sephora is great! It leaves my skin feeling soft, moisturizer and a single glow from just how refreshed it is.
Quezia C.
Roswell
I use every single one of Sephora’s face mask, great for before makeup application. The skin looks plumped immediately, I think they are overpriced and I wish they don’t put fragrances on it, it will be perfect.
Nancy W.
McKinney
I like receiving these as gifts - but I would never go out an purchase this myself. I do not think the value is there whatsoever for any sheet mask. The price per use is INSANE when compared to literally any other mask. I do like using them when someone else has paid for it and gifted it to me, but otherwise I dont see the benefit for the cost.
Tara P.
Plantsville , CT
This mask felt so good! My face was left very mature, and extremely smooth it. I have purchased these over and over again! Great product.
Samantha S.
This mask is amazing. The warmth and Sun during the summer can really buy my skin. My face overheats and turns beat red no matter what I do. (Its not sunburn) This has become my go to product after being outside or in the heat. I keep it in a very cold area and apply it while my face is still warm. The cooling effect from it being slightly cold feels amazing, add that with the soothing from the mask and it is a win-win! Pick this up as a summer treat to beat the heat!
Brittney B.
My favorite sheet mask to use. My skin really does have a visible difference after one use! Good product for the price .
Megan T.
Sodus, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask does not do much for my skin. As with any sheet mask you do need to use multiple of the same mask in order to see any results. The serum in this mask did leave my skin feeling nice afterwards, but I didn’t see any noticeable results. For the price they are fun to make a good gift, but they are not the best on the market
Ask a question to the Influenster community...