BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A natural lyocell fiber mask to moisturize and smooth skin.

What it is formulated to do:
Lotus Face Mask is designed to perfectly hug facial contours for better and more even penetration of the active ingredients. It locks in water to reduce visible signs of fatigue and strain for a stress-free and rested appearance.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask.
-Apply the mask onto a cleansed, dried face.
-After 15 minutes, remove the mask and gently massage, allowing the excess product to penetrate the skin. No need to rinse.

Natural Lotus Flower, Aloe Vera Leaf, and Rice Extracts: Moisturize.
-Corn Starch Extract: De-stresses and relaxes the look of skin.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Glycosyl Trehalose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triethanolamine, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Fragrance, Piroctone Olamine, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Maltodextrin, Polyquaternium-51, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Sprout Extract, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trideceth-6, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Lotus Moisturizing & Soothing
  • "I love this mask. I've tried a few others but this is by far the best. It left my face feeling nice and smooth with a nice cold feeling to it. And as I have some sensitive spots on my face it didn't bother them at all. I bought a few of these ones and have used them often and my face feels so soft. (When it isn't my break out week) but it really helps keep my face soft and feeling nice and I barley have dry spots on my cheeks now either. " in 13 reviews
Veronica S.
This was my first time using a sheet mask. First off it was incredibly difficult to open in the shower. Once i got it out of the packaging it smelled fabulous! I wish i had had a mirror while applying because the nose flap was a little difficult to separate from being folded over. Once on the mask felt great and smelled better! It was super soft and creamy. When it came time to remove the mask, it rubbed in easily and made my skin feel wonderful.
Sydney F.
Wyandotte
This was reasonably priced, and I liked the smell and the size of the sheet mask, but overall, I didn’t notice much of a difference. It didn’t irritate my skin or break me out, but I didn’t see any visible improvement either. It’s worth a try when it’s on sale, but I wouldn’t reach for this one again. I have other sheet masks I like better.
Julie C.
Madison
This is one of Sephora’s most unnoticed and underrated sheet masks. It actually smells like an elderly woman’s well expired perfume. I have actually grown to love it, but it really is quite strong. It is WELL worth it. This is an instant, lasting results mask. It is so smoothing, soothing, and immediately takes the dullness out of your skin. It cleared up my acne and decreased redness, which is not the easiest thing to do. I have difficult acne prone, combination skin. Sephora’s masks also are made with an awesome material and awesome fit. I love them all, but give this one a try.
Holly S.
I love sheet masks for the pure fact that they are easy to use and are easily cleaned up. I love how this mask came folded up in a protected baby pink sheet to help keep you from ripping the super thin, flexible mask.  This mask smells amazing. It's not too floral if you're sensitive to scent. I was shocked to see that I had little to no irritation following use. The best part is how thing the mask is. It basically feels like a second layer of skin, filling in all of the contours of my face perfectly. I can't wait to try more Sephora brand masks!
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
I love the Sephora face sheet masks. My face feels so moisturized after using these. Also not to mention they have several to choose from and they are not expensive at all. I always stock on them when they have a kit come out. To me they are worth the money. My always looks and feels better after using these face masks. I always recommend these sheet mask.
Olivia C.
Orlando, FL
The Lotus eye masks are very refreshing and hydrating. A great addition to your weekly skincare routine. I put mine in the fridge for a bit before applying for an extra soothing feeling. And at $5 you can’t beat the price.
Ami✨ K.
New York
I’m obsessed with this product. I think I’ve purchased over 20 of these in the past 2 years or so. It is incredibly moisturizing and is a miracle worker for my face. It moisturizes my incredibly dry skin, often helping with any blemishes or redness I might have at the moment. Makes my face glow and a great relaxing pick me up after a long week. I always keep a few on hand.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I am usually someone who gives into the hype with certain brands, but wow Sephora is killing it on this mask. I just had some dried up pimples and was about to shoot some photos that day and put this on and it brought all the moisture my face needed to have a flawless face in pictures!! Plus it’s a great price so I will totally buy it again.
Veronica O.
Browns Mills, NJ
The mask was easy to use. There was excess solution to use on my neck and I thought this is really a spa like treat day for girlfriends. My skin felt more hydrated and looked healthier. I'll definitely purchase again.
Andrea P.
Columbus
I would definitely recommend this product to cost conscious consumers. It has a decent price point. These masks are hydrating. They get the job done. I just feel like there are tons of other masks out there that do just as good a job.
Azra H.
Mostar
I was wondering does this mask works..I wanted to try it, but I don't know if it's good
Kendall B.
I have been looking at these for about the past 10 times I have been in Sephora. Is it really worth the $6?
Gloria B.
Garden Grove, CA
Has anyone used this product. If so what type of results did you get. How long did it take for results
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
I was wondering how well do the sephora masks work ? &&' of they are worth the but because by where I live they are like 6 or 7 bucks each soo ?
Shelby B.
Do they have any masks to help reduce wrinkles and to help with super super dry skin mine is terrible

Sephora