BY SEPHORA

A line of natural lyocell fiber masks, each with specific skin care benefits. Each of these masks is infused with a different active ingredient for relaxing the skin and achieving a brighter, more revitalized complexion. The new lyocell fiber masks perfectly hug facial contours for better and more even penetration of the active ingredients. Avocado Face Mask: Nurtures and supports healthy skin by offering intense nutrition and relieving sensitive areas. Green Tea Face Mask: Mattifies and purifies to soothe skin, minimize shine, and reduce the appearance of outbreaks. Pomegranate Mask: Awakens, energizes, and tones the skin for a fresh appearance. Algae Face Mask: Detoxifies the skin to get rid of impurities that cause dullness for a fresh, radiant complexion. Orchid Face Mask: Moisturizes and evens skintone to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging. Lotus Face Mask: Locks in water to reduce the signs of fatigue and strain for a stress-free and rested appearance. Pearl Face Mask: Perfects and brightens with natural-origin pearl to create high luminosity and visibly minimize irregularities. Rose Face Mask: Provides deep moisture and brightening properties through natural rose extract. It is formulated Without: - Parabens These products are not tested on animals. Research results: Avocado Face Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers after 22 days of use: - 100% felt skin is repaired - 100% felt skin is intensely nourished - 100% felt skin is soothed Green Tea Face Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers after 28 days of use: - 81% felt skin is mattified - 90% felt skin's balance is restored - 95% felt skin feels smooth Pomegranate Face Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers after 21 days of use: - 100% felt skin is toned - 95% felt skin looks more awake Algae Face Mask: In a use test on 22 volunteers after 21 days of use: - 90% felt skin is purified - 90% felt skin is detoxified Orchid Face Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers after 42 see more...

Buy on Sephora
Andrea P.
Columbus
I would definitely recommend this product to cost conscious consumers. It has a decent price point. These masks are hydrating. They get the job done. I just feel like there are tons of other masks out there that do just as good a job.
Ashlea C.
The Sephora brand face masks are amazing! They aren’t as pricey as name brand masks, but they do the same thing! I am a skeptic when it comes to most anything, but after trying this mask I was a true believer in the product. I have dry patches on different areas of my face and especially my forehead, but after using this mask *once* I could not only feel, but see the results! My skin was incredibly soft and hydrated and a lot of the redness had gone away. Will definitely be going back for more and I highly recommend!
Rachel N.
I love the Sephora face sheet masks. I have tried a few and I honestly love all of them. They’re a great price and they leave your face feeling so fresh and cleansed.
Xaverie B.
Akron
I find that, while this mask feels very hydrating on the face, it does little to nothing once taken off. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin and it doesn’t make it red or puffy like some sheet masks. It’s very fun and has a nice sent, so I would recommend it to others!
Angelica L.
San Francisco
It really does hydrate and soothe your skin,
Around my cheeks and nose was a bit of redness but it helped calm it down to regular skin tone and smells really nice as well
Sarah G.
Sephora always shows up with their own product. This face mask was amazing and left my skin soft and moisturized. Long term, no real difference in my skin, I use usually before events or dates. I absolutely recommend.
Veronica O.
Browns Mills, NJ
The mask was easy to use. There was excess solution to use on my neck and I thought this is really a spa like treat day for girlfriends. My skin felt more hydrated and looked healthier. I'll definitely purchase again.
Melinda W.
I really like this sheet mask! It smells really good and had a very wet formula which I love with sheet masks. I have very dry sensitive skin and this did a great job of hydrating and it didn't irritate my skin at all. I highly recommend these sheet masks!
Trisha P.
I love this face mask! It tones and hydrates my skin, leaving it glowy and fresh after I take it off. It's easy to use and convenient. I love using it in car rides and planes as well. I have oily combination skin that is prone to breakouts (sensitive skin) and this was so good to my skin!
Johanna H.
West Babylon, NY
I personally have not tried this mask, but the other sephora masks are amazing! The pearl is my favorite. My skin feels amazing and looks so radiant. Plus the price is not bad at all! Totally recommend these!
Shanta M.
I'm iooking for a gentle facial mask geared towards sensitive skin. I've tried a few drugstore masks before but they have all broken me out. Does anyone with dry, sensitive skin recommend this mask?