BY SEPHORA

A line of natural lyocell fiber masks, each with specific skin care benefits. Each of these masks is infused with a different active ingredient for relaxing the skin and achieving a brighter, more revitalized complexion. The new lyocell fiber masks perfectly hug facial contours for better and more even penetration of the active ingredients. Avocado Face Mask: Nurtures and supports healthy skin by offering intense nutrition and relieving sensitive areas. Green Tea Face Mask: Mattifies and purifies to soothe skin, minimize shine, and reduce the appearance of outbreaks. Pomegranate Mask: Awakens, energizes, and tones the skin for a fresh appearance. Algae Face Mask: Detoxifies the skin to get rid of impurities that cause dullness for a fresh, radiant complexion. Orchid Face Mask: Moisturizes and evens skintone to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging. Lotus Face Mask: Locks in water to reduce the signs of fatigue and strain for a stress-free and rested appearance. Pearl Face Mask: Perfects and brightens with natural-origin pearl to create high luminosity and visibly minimize irregularities. Rose Face Mask: Provides deep moisture and brightening properties through natural rose extract. It is formulated Without: - Parabens These products are not tested on animals. Research results: Avocado Face Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers after 22 days of use: - 100% felt skin is repaired - 100% felt skin is intensely nourished - 100% felt skin is soothed Green Tea Face Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers after 28 days of use: - 81% felt skin is mattified - 90% felt skin's balance is restored - 95% felt skin feels smooth Pomegranate Face Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers after 21 days of use: - 100% felt skin is toned - 95% felt skin looks more awake Algae Face Mask: In a use test on 22 volunteers after 21 days of use: - 90% felt skin is purified - 90% felt skin is detoxified Orchid Face Mask: In a use test on 21 volunteers after 42 see more...

Buy on Sephora
Marirose M.
Marirose M.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I tried these a couple months back and they did wonders! I bought like 20 of them. They set nicely on the face the mask didn't slip or slide off the face. And they smelled amazing and left your face feeling fresh and healthy
Breonna M.
Breonna M.
Love this line of face masks! They are always very fresh and relaxing. They aren't too expensive but they aren't super cheap. I've used them about 4 times and each one was different and really enjoyed them!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Love the smell! Decent price as well, and they make my face very happy. Lots of variety
Cinthia A.
Cinthia A.
Moncks Corner , SC
I love this mask because after a long day at the beach you can use this mask to hydrate and soothe your face. It's super gentle and it does the job at the maximum. The product itself demonstrates the quality of the ingredients in it.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Madras, OR
This tiny little tub contains big things. I think this mask is intended, due to its small size and inability to reseal. However, there is enough mask for several uses. I store mine in a snack size ziplock. The mask itself is smooth, gentle and ultra moisturizing. It is not at all irritating on my sensitive skin and leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. I buy this one often!
Julieta H.
Julieta H.
Orlando, FL
Really like this mask, when I put it on it makes my face feel tingly and really smooth! The after math feels so nice and refreshing! Although I don't really see much of a difference, I do feel it and it feels really good! I do recommend this for the morning or even before going to bed!
Carissa A.
Carissa A.
San Jose , CA
These are a little more pricey than drugstore masks but I do think they work really well. I love taking a bath with one of these masks and I feel a difference in my skin. It feels soft and it has a hydrating look and my makeup applies really well after a treatment
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
Bolling Afb, DC
The smell is so relaxing it's literally a mini therapy session on your face for 15 minutes! Awesome pricing per mask and I feel it's worth it's value. The packaging is colorful and I feel attracts the buyer to purchase!!
Kendra O.
Kendra O.
Jupiter, FL
I love this face mask. I have naturally dry skin and this product left my skin feeling soft and smooth. It definitely met my expectations. Very gentle on the skin. Would recommend to someone trying facemasks for the first time.
lauren s.
lauren s.
Independence, KY
In the long run this mask did soften my skin and did have an over all calming affect. But right when I took it off my face was a bit red. That did go away so be dettered if that happens to you!
Shanta M.
Shanta M.
I'm iooking for a gentle facial mask geared towards sensitive skin. I've tried a few drugstore masks before but they have all broken me out. Does anyone with dry, sensitive skin recommend this mask?