BY SEPHORA

DETAILS:

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A collection of next-generation Sephora Collection face masks in a new bio-fiber to perfectly hug facial contours for more effective results.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven complexion
- Blemishes

If you want to know more…
These second-skin bio-fiber masks offer improved delivery of ingredients deliver visible results in as little as 15 minutes—a shot of serious skincare and fun.

Green Tea Face Mask: Mattifies and purifies to soothe skin, minimize shine, and reduce the appearance of outbreaks.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
These products are cruelty-free and not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All Sephora Collection products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety and go beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask and peel off the pink film.
-Apply the mask to clean skin.
-Leave for 15 minutes.
-Gently massage to absorb any excess.
-No need to rinse.

-Green Tea Extract of Natural Origin: Protects skin against environmental pollutants.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Kaolin, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract, Bakuchiol, Magnolia Officinalis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Potassium Sorbate, Quartz.

• Looking for a good face mask for my skin. It's not oily o...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and you can see the pores and I wanna kn...2 Answers
  • How much does this product usually cost ? Are the benefit...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Indy H.
Three rivers , MI
This mask was just ok for me. I did like it better than the brightening pearl one but I was hoping for a little more from both of them. I like Masks that I can see an immediate difference after and I just feel like my skin looked wet and felt a little sticky after using these.
Jenifer S.
Katy, TX
This is a great mask when you are having a breakout and want to get some relief for your skin. It will soothe your irritated skin, reducing redness and helping to dry up whiteheads. The only complaint I have with the mask is that there is a lot of excess product, which seems wasteful.
Brittani O.
I loved this sheet mask. Honestly whenever I use sheet masks I can't really tell one apart from another... it was sort of the same with this one. But they're really cheap and I'd buy them again for sure.
Bianca B.
Columbus, GA
Absolutely wonderful. I purchased this randomly at Sephora a few weeks ago and I’m so happy that I did. It helped with the oiliness in my skin and it smelled great. The mask was only $5 and completely worth it. I definitely recommend this to anyone that is dealing with oily skin or acne.
Olivia W.
Greensboro, NC
This mask smelled really good. It tingles when you're wearing it, but I love that because then you know it's really working. It left me feeling refreshed and my pores were tightened. Perfect for applying makeup afterward. It also left a screen so that i didn't have to use much of a primer.

The only problem I really had was the glow it left at the end didn't suit my liking too well. I like more of a matte look and this mask left me with a glow.
Jackie R.
I purchased this recently because I wanted a light mask, and this fit the bill nicely. It comes in a small container, but can be used a second or third time if it is kept airtight. It went on smoothly, smelled good, and seemed to do a nice job making my face feel fresh.
Anyssa M.
McAllen
If you like to pamper yourself after a long day at school/work, this mask is for you! Only reason I gave 4 stars is price, it's not suuuper expensive but for just a sheet mask it can go a little lower. And packaging could be a little nicer, but product itself is very nice!
Henna A.
San Jose, CA
Love this face mask from Sephora. Leaves my skin feeling smooth and very cool. Like every other sheet mask it is a little sticky but for 5 dollar it's a great mask. I definitely recommend this mask and it's always at the register at Sephora or you can buy a pack online
Brianna M.
Sanger
SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Green Tea Mattifying & Anti-blemish I have oily/acne prone skin. I love this face mask. It's my favorite one from the sephora brand of face masks. It definitely helps my skin out when I have breakouts. My skin instantly feels and looks better after I use it.
Jordan G.
Ishpeming , MI
I loved this product! I have a really big problem with breaking out and blemishes and this really helped me. I would definitely buy it again. It was gentle on my skin and my skin felt great after! I bought mine at sephora
Chelsea S.
To anyone that has tried several of these. Which is your favorite?
D B.
Does this mask feel tingly when applied?
Erika B.
Is the green tea or another version better for dry skin?
Maryssa T.
Wildomar, CA
Does this really do anything? When is the best time to use?
Alexis R.