BY SEPHORA

DETAILS:

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A collection of next-generation Sephora Collection face masks in a new bio-fiber to perfectly hug facial contours for more effective results.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven complexion
- Blemishes

If you want to know more…
These second-skin bio-fiber masks offer improved delivery of ingredients deliver visible results in as little as 15 minutes—a shot of serious skincare and fun.

Green Tea Face Mask: Mattifies and purifies to soothe skin, minimize shine, and reduce the appearance of outbreaks.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
These products are cruelty-free and not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All Sephora Collection products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety and go beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask and peel off the pink film.
-Apply the mask to clean skin.
-Leave for 15 minutes.
-Gently massage to absorb any excess.
-No need to rinse.

-Green Tea Extract of Natural Origin: Protects skin against environmental pollutants.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Kaolin, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract, Bakuchiol, Magnolia Officinalis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Potassium Sorbate, Quartz.

• Looking for a good face mask for my skin. It's not oily o...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and you can see the pores and I wanna kn...2 Answers
  • How much does this product usually cost ? Are the benefit...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Cherelle A.
Mattapan, MA
These mask are everything. I love how they target skin problems. This one is great for oily skin. It is a sheet mask and now they have come out with the clay version. Smell is not strong at all and you can leave it on your for 15 then easy to take off. Love this mask and can not wait to try the clay one
Chaffanie M.
Phoenix, AZ
Love love love!! This is the first time I purchased this mask from Sephora. I thought it was going to be a clay textured mask, but it's a gel based mask. There's no need to wash it off. You keep it on overnight and if you want to wash it off it's totally up to you. Will be purchasing again!
Destiny A.
Renton, WA
this is another Sephora mask that is literally to die for , if you have super oily skin this mask is for you , it makes your face non oily but doesn't dry it out & it smells AMAZING . SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Green Tea Mattifying & Anti-blemish
Katelyn Ann C.
Vancouver
Great price and great results. I love trying new facemasks and was pretty excited to get this home. It smells amazing for one and it's so soothing when you apply to the skin. After taking it off and applying a face of foundation my skin looked flawless and healthy. Definitely recommend.
Brittani O.
I loved this sheet mask. Honestly whenever I use sheet masks I can't really tell one apart from another... it was sort of the same with this one. But they're really cheap and I'd buy them again for sure.
Indy H.
Three Rivers, MI
This mask was just ok for me. I did like it better than the brightening pearl one but I was hoping for a little more from both of them. I like Masks that I can see an immediate difference after and I just feel like my skin looked wet and felt a little sticky after using these.
Jenifer S.
Katy, TX
This is a great mask when you are having a breakout and want to get some relief for your skin. It will soothe your irritated skin, reducing redness and helping to dry up whiteheads. The only complaint I have with the mask is that there is a lot of excess product, which seems wasteful.
Olivia W.
Greensboro, NC
This mask smelled really good. It tingles when you're wearing it, but I love that because then you know it's really working. It left me feeling refreshed and my pores were tightened. Perfect for applying makeup afterward. It also left a screen so that i didn't have to use much of a primer.

The only problem I really had was the glow it left at the end didn't suit my liking too well. I like more of a matte look and this mask left me with a glow.
Bianca B.
Columbus, GA
Absolutely wonderful. I purchased this randomly at Sephora a few weeks ago and I’m so happy that I did. It helped with the oiliness in my skin and it smelled great. The mask was only $5 and completely worth it. I definitely recommend this to anyone that is dealing with oily skin or acne.
Jackie R.
I purchased this recently because I wanted a light mask, and this fit the bill nicely. It comes in a small container, but can be used a second or third time if it is kept airtight. It went on smoothly, smelled good, and seemed to do a nice job making my face feel fresh.
Chelsea S.
To anyone that has tried several of these. Which is your favorite?
D B.
Does this mask feel tingly when applied?
Erika B.
Is the green tea or another version better for dry skin?
Maryssa T.
Wildomar, CA
Does this really do anything? When is the best time to use?
Alexis R.