BY SEPHORA

DETAILS:

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A collection of next-generation Sephora Collection face masks in a new bio-fiber to perfectly hug facial contours for more effective results.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven complexion
- Blemishes

If you want to know more…
These second-skin bio-fiber masks offer improved delivery of ingredients deliver visible results in as little as 15 minutes—a shot of serious skincare and fun.

Green Tea Face Mask: Mattifies and purifies to soothe skin, minimize shine, and reduce the appearance of outbreaks.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
These products are cruelty-free and not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All Sephora Collection products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety and go beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask and peel off the pink film.
-Apply the mask to clean skin.
-Leave for 15 minutes.
-Gently massage to absorb any excess.
-No need to rinse.

-Green Tea Extract of Natural Origin: Protects skin against environmental pollutants.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Kaolin, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract, Bakuchiol, Magnolia Officinalis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Potassium Sorbate, Quartz.

• Looking for a good face mask for my skin. It's not oily o...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and you can see the pores and I wanna kn...2 Answers
  • How much does this product usually cost ? Are the benefit...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Keri P.
Glendale, CA
The green tea sheet mask is great for soothing winter skin. I keep a few of these with me when I travel to the mountains. It really helps mend wind and sun chapped skin. It is a must-have for anyone who loves winter sports.
Jess R.
Providence , RI
I like the Sephora sheet masks and use them when my skin needs a little pick me up. This green tea one leaves my face feeling refreshed and calms my skin down. I think it’s a pretty good price for a decent product.
Jessica C.
Durham, NC
I always find sheet masks a little weird to use. It does make me lay down and not look at my phone so it can be relaxing. This one definitely had a lot of product that left my skin feeling soft and hydrated.
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
I absolutely love how Revitalize my skin felt after using this mask. I'm a big proponent of skincare and I probably mask at least once a week so it's very important that I get good results yes. I can always count on Sephora to deliver
Luz V.
Palisades Pk, NJ
I am very surprise on how good these masks work for me. The smell is delicious and it leaves my face feeling so soft and feeling fresh. I have also tried pomegranate but green tea is my fave
Natalie 💛.
I really enjoy these mask. Not a bad price. Anytime I go to Sephora I make sure I pick a couple up. They are very gentle to the skin. I have very sensitive skin and I didn’t get any reaction to them.
Nakisha C.
Bellaire, OH
I love this mask! I have such oily skin and am prone to breakouts and his mask helps me out. Definitely one of my favorite masks to use. I always make sure I have 1 or 2 handy!
Brookelyn M.
Lehi
I love the Sephora Sheet masks. There is a large variety, of differentasks made for different targeted reasons and they work well.
This Green Tea mask has anti blemish properties which help to prevent breakouts from happening!
Rachel V.
Wichita, KS
Sephoras brand of face masks is so much better than the drugstore brands I had used before. The quality of the material in the sheet mask is really durable and doesn't shred under your fingers. The holes for eyes and mouth are the perfect size and the serum absorbs well, doesn't leave anything sticky or gross behind. Stocked up after my first purchase so I always have one on hand to pamper myself!
Melissa E.
Mesa, AZ
This mask applied easily and the packaging is convenient to use. You can get about three uses from this package.
I recommend this for anyone who wants to try out a simple wash off mask. I believe it would be safe for sensitive skin.
Chelsea S.
To anyone that has tried several of these. Which is your favorite?
D B.
Does this mask feel tingly when applied?
Erika B.
Is the green tea or another version better for dry skin?
Maryssa T.
Wildomar, CA
Does this really do anything? When is the best time to use?
Alexis R.