BY SEPHORA

DETAILS:

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A collection of next-generation Sephora Collection face masks in a new bio-fiber to perfectly hug facial contours for more effective results.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven complexion
- Blemishes

If you want to know more…
These second-skin bio-fiber masks offer improved delivery of ingredients deliver visible results in as little as 15 minutes—a shot of serious skincare and fun.

Green Tea Face Mask: Mattifies and purifies to soothe skin, minimize shine, and reduce the appearance of outbreaks.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
These products are cruelty-free and not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All Sephora Collection products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety and go beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask and peel off the pink film.
-Apply the mask to clean skin.
-Leave for 15 minutes.
-Gently massage to absorb any excess.
-No need to rinse.

-Green Tea Extract of Natural Origin: Protects skin against environmental pollutants.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Kaolin, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract, Bakuchiol, Magnolia Officinalis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Potassium Sorbate, Quartz.

• Looking for a good face mask for my skin. It's not oily o...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and you can see the pores and I wanna kn...2 Answers
  • How much does this product usually cost ? Are the benefit...2 Answers
Irene A.
Simi Valley, California
I received samples from Sephora 3 clay masks I only use this one. I removed the dry mask with my Clarisonic Holiday Pink Mia 2 Value Set my skin is so soft and hydrated. I used Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturize. I have 2 more samples to try. I will be buying the full size mask once I try the other two.
Sara S.
I love this face mask! Unlike the other Sephora face masks, this one has the exfoliating beads in it, which doubles as an extra scrub when putting on and taking off the mask. It has a smooth consistency, and tingles a little when you first put it on. About 30 seconds after applying to the face, the tingling cools and doesn’t harden on the face as it dries- it feels as though the mask is being absorbed into the face instead of feeling like dried plaster that simply sits on the face. I left this product on for 25 minutes and removed by washing off with my hands. Definitely recommend.
Courteney K.
Albany, NY
This is my favorite face mask ever! It's not messy since it's a sheet mask and it makes my skin look and feel great when I'm done using it! Sometimes I even save it and use the leftover serum to moisturize before applying makeup too!
Emily G.
Middleton
I like these masks. They’re super refreshing and relaxing. I don’t know that this specifically mattifys or prevents blemishes as I have pretty clear skin. That’s said, it’s very gentle and definitely doesn’t irritate the skin.
Nicki P.
These sheet mask are great and a good price too. Super easy to apply and lay down with. Skin feels great after using. I buy them in bulk so I can use them all the time. No mess, no hassle and glowing skin. I will always buy.
Erin S.
I've used this mask twice and ended up buying 4 more. This mask is super refreshing to put on after a shower. I leave it on for 20 minutes then let the serum get absorbed in my skin and then put a moisturizer on to to sleep and wake up with amazing skin. My pores are smaller and skin is smoother where I had bumps the night before and the next day I'm a less oily than I normally am. I would recommend this to any one with combo or oily skin.
Gina L.
Altoona, PA
I love these. They make my face feel so refreshed afterward and it is super easy. My head is smaller so the mask always overlaps and doesn’t fit well on my face that’s the only downside. But they do work and make my skin feel great waking up the next morning
Amelia P.
Brookline, MA
Love these face masks, they’re cheap and super easy to use. I love the fact that you don’t have to wash it off when you’re finished. I usually will leave it on until the mask starts drying up to soak up all the product
Tiffany N.
I love this mask. I think because it’s store brand it may be over looked. I love trying Sephora’s masks however! This mask instantly soaked up excess oil from my shiny skin! It left me feeling clean and not shiny! I recommend these masks!
Giselle M.
Federal way
Bommbbbb. Made my skin feel amazing after use. This did not cause any irritation to my skin or make my skin break it which was great. These were also $6 which for that price is an amazing product.
D B.
Does this mask feel tingly when applied?
Chelsea S.
To anyone that has tried several of these. Which is your favorite?
Erika B.
Is the green tea or another version better for dry skin?
Maryssa T.
Wildomar, CA
Does this really do anything? When is the best time to use?
Carina M.
Lake forest , CA
How do you guys like these masks? Are they worth it?

Sephora