Maryssa T.
Wildomar, CA

Does this really do anything? When is the best time to use?

Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Brookline, MA
2 years, 2 months ago
I usually put this on after the shower and before bed. I try and go to sleep right after using so I don't touch my face after taking it off.
Katelynn B.
Katelynn B.
Amarillo , TX
2 years, 6 months ago
I love the sephora masks I haven't used the green tea one but I have tried several others and liked them all. I use them when I need to relax. Usually with a bath and a hair mask.
Sadie P.
Sadie P.
Clare, MI
2 years, 6 months ago
I love these masks! I usually do one after I get out of the shower and it makes me skin feel great afterwards!