BY SEPHORA

DETAILS:

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A collection of next-generation Sephora Collection face masks in a new bio-fiber to perfectly hug facial contours for more effective results.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven complexion
- Blemishes

If you want to know more…
These second-skin bio-fiber masks offer improved delivery of ingredients deliver visible results in as little as 15 minutes—a shot of serious skincare and fun.

Green Tea Face Mask: Mattifies and purifies to soothe skin, minimize shine, and reduce the appearance of outbreaks.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
These products are cruelty-free and not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All Sephora Collection products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety and go beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask and peel off the pink film.
-Apply the mask to clean skin.
-Leave for 15 minutes.
-Gently massage to absorb any excess.
-No need to rinse.

-Green Tea Extract of Natural Origin: Protects skin against environmental pollutants.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Kaolin, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract, Bakuchiol, Magnolia Officinalis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Potassium Sorbate, Quartz.

• Looking for a good face mask for my skin. It's not oily o...1 Answers
  • Did anyone use this mask and see an effect on hormonal ac...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and you can see the pores and I wanna kn...2 Answers
Amanda R.
Oxford, MA
I received the Sephora Green Clay Mask in the mail as a free sample and wow! This mask is amazing! First I used a scrub that I already owned to wash and exfoliate my skin. Then I decided to try out this mask from Sephora and I was not let down. It has a soft and subtle scent. Not too overpowering and it was just right. It was a perfect texture. Not too creamy and not sticky. It was a true clay mask. I left it on for about 15 minutes. Washing it off was kind of tricky since it is a clay mask you have to make sure it ALL comes off. Once it was off my skin instantly felt smoother and looked brighter. I have a problem with redness on my skin and my skin just looked about 90 % better! Loved this mask!! SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Green Tea Mattifying & Anti-blemish
Gina C.
This is one of my favorite Sephora sheet masks. If I ever notice I’m starting to break out a little, I use this mask and my face almost instantly feels clearer. It gets rid of blemishes and any new pimples that might be starting to appear.
Selena L.
Lynn , MA
I love Sephora face sheet masks. I find that they work better than higher end brands or just any other brand in general. They're such a nice gift or a self gift perfect for little spa dates at home as well as stocking stuffers. The scents are very minimum each face mask has its own purpose to meet each different skin type. Leave on for the required time then rub in left over residue. SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Green Tea Mattifying & Anti-blemish
Denise K.
Gurnee
Purchased at: Sephora
Pretty sure I only got to VIB at Sephora just from buying this particular sheet mask. It's a really great mask that I like to have when my face is feeling really dry, that winter breeze girl, and it doesn't completely dry up after 10 minutes like others lol.
Also, if I pop a zit, so bad don't do it, this makes the spot look less red and irritated.
In conclusion, you should totally take up that buy 3 get 1 free👏promo👏
Amanda J.
This mask works great! I love the scent and the way it feels on my skin! The scent is very light and invigorating! This mask helps minimize my pores! Sephora masks are super easy to use! You just rub the excess product into your skin once the time is up! My skin feels super soft and smooth after using this! These masks are inexpensive and work just as well as a high end mask! I highly recommend!
Alicia W.
Lackawanna, NY
I’ve used a lot of the Sephora collection sheet masks due to the inviting price point, but they really work! I chose to review the green tea one because it helps with acne and clogged pores. Would definitely recommend this to people looking to start masking, have sensitive skin, and are looking for something with a reasonable price point. Great job, Sephora!!
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
If I haven’t said it enough, I LOVE masking! I mask every night for 15-30 minutes and it just feels so amazing. This particular masks was one of my favorite.. it felt very invigorating, and my pores were visibly smaller after one use! I also think I look pretty cute green!
Ebony I.
Eureka, CA
I bought this one because I was having a random, weird breakout just to see if it would help. And it worked so well. I only used one, and I haven’t had another breakout since. This mask is gold! I’m glad I decided to try it and I will definitely purchase more in the future! SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Green Tea Mattifying & Anti-blemish
Kayelyn D.
Newark
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT! not only is it inexpensive but it makes my skin feel absolutely amazing. It is so effective and it makes my skin glow in the most perfect way. I leave it on over night and wake up in the morning with dewy radiant skin i will buy this product until the end of time!
Sydney H.
Waukesha, WI
Face masks are one of the most important parts of a skin care routine. I use different one for different reasons. This @sephora Green Tea Face Mask is a special occasion mask for me. I either use it in the morning or night before an important day. It makes my skin flawless. There is no other word for it. My skin looks healthy and almost airbrushed without any foundation on it. It mattifies without being harsh or drying and even does help calm down my redness. In the past few weeks I’ve been using a Jade Roller with it to help the essence sink in. And at around $6 a mask, you can’t go wrong!
D B.
Does this mask feel tingly when applied?
Chelsea S.
Hestand , KY
To anyone that has tried several of these. Which is your favorite?
Erika B.
Is the green tea or another version better for dry skin?
Maryssa T.
Wildomar, CA
Does this really do anything? When is the best time to use?
Carina M.
Lake forest , CA
How do you guys like these masks? Are they worth it?