BY SEPHORA

DETAILS:

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A collection of next-generation Sephora Collection face masks in a new bio-fiber to perfectly hug facial contours for more effective results.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven complexion
- Blemishes

If you want to know more…
These second-skin bio-fiber masks offer improved delivery of ingredients deliver visible results in as little as 15 minutes—a shot of serious skincare and fun.

Green Tea Face Mask: Mattifies and purifies to soothe skin, minimize shine, and reduce the appearance of outbreaks.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
These products are cruelty-free and not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All Sephora Collection products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety and go beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask and peel off the pink film.
-Apply the mask to clean skin.
-Leave for 15 minutes.
-Gently massage to absorb any excess.
-No need to rinse.

-Green Tea Extract of Natural Origin: Protects skin against environmental pollutants.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Kaolin, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract, Bakuchiol, Magnolia Officinalis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Potassium Sorbate, Quartz.

• Looking for a good face mask for my skin. It's not oily o...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and you can see the pores and I wanna kn...2 Answers
  • How much does this product usually cost ? Are the benefit...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Selena L.
Lynn , MA
I love Sephora face sheet masks. I find that they work better than higher end brands or just any other brand in general. They're such a nice gift or a self gift perfect for little spa dates at home as well as stocking stuffers. The scents are very minimum each face mask has its own purpose to meet each different skin type. Leave on for the required time then rub in left over residue. SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Green Tea Mattifying & Anti-blemish
Amanda J.
This mask works great! I love the scent and the way it feels on my skin! The scent is very light and invigorating! This mask helps minimize my pores! Sephora masks are super easy to use! You just rub the excess product into your skin once the time is up! My skin feels super soft and smooth after using this! These masks are inexpensive and work just as well as a high end mask! I highly recommend!
Alicia W.
Lackawanna, NY
I’ve used a lot of the Sephora collection sheet masks due to the inviting price point, but they really work! I chose to review the green tea one because it helps with acne and clogged pores. Would definitely recommend this to people looking to start masking, have sensitive skin, and are looking for something with a reasonable price point. Great job, Sephora!!
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
If I haven’t said it enough, I LOVE masking! I mask every night for 15-30 minutes and it just feels so amazing. This particular masks was one of my favorite.. it felt very invigorating, and my pores were visibly smaller after one use! I also think I look pretty cute green!
Kayelyn D.
Newark
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT! not only is it inexpensive but it makes my skin feel absolutely amazing. It is so effective and it makes my skin glow in the most perfect way. I leave it on over night and wake up in the morning with dewy radiant skin i will buy this product until the end of time!
Abby M.
Love any Sephora mask, they are affordable & work wonders for my skin overnight. I always grab one when I feel my skin is looking a little rough.. I make sure not to do them too close together or they tend to clog my pores! But one every once in awhile I totally recommend, or just for a bad skin day every now & then.
Danielle K.
Paris, TX
I would rate this more stars if I could! I LOVE these and purchase frequently. If you start breaking out, put this on at night and I swear the breakout is gone (or majorly reduced) by the morning. These are great and a staple in my beauty routine!
Kayleigh S.
Modesto, CA
I love this mask it felt so nice on my face it was very refreshing.this was the first time I ever used it. I am so happy I purchased this at Sephora for cheap. I would buy this mask repeatedly it made my face so hydrated and glowing.
Courteney K.
Albany, NY
This is my favorite face mask ever! It's not messy since it's a sheet mask and it makes my skin look and feel great when I'm done using it! Sometimes I even save it and use the leftover serum to moisturize before applying makeup too!
Nicki P.
These sheet mask are great and a good price too. Super easy to apply and lay down with. Skin feels great after using. I buy them in bulk so I can use them all the time. No mess, no hassle and glowing skin. I will always buy.
Chelsea S.
To anyone that has tried several of these. Which is your favorite?
D B.
Does this mask feel tingly when applied?
Erika B.
Is the green tea or another version better for dry skin?
Maryssa T.
Wildomar, CA
Does this really do anything? When is the best time to use?
Alexis R.