BY SEPHORA

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A collection of next-generation Sephora Collection face masks in a new bio-fiber to perfectly hug facial contours for more effective results.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven complexion
- Blemishes

If you want to know more…
These second-skin bio-fiber masks offer improved delivery of ingredients deliver visible results in as little as 15 minutes—a shot of serious skincare and fun.

Coconut Face Mask: Nourishes and soothes, reducing the appearance of redness and tight skin for a more comfortable feel.

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask and peel off the pink film.
-Apply the mask to clean skin.
-Leave for 15 minutes.
-Gently massage to absorb any excess.
-No need to rinse.

-Coconut Extract of Natural Origin: Provides super nourishing benefits and is packed with vitamins and fatty acids.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, Mannitol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Saccharide Isomerate, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Caffeine, Zinc Gluconate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Citric Acid, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower, Tocopherol.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Lets increase our impact and help each other. Comment dow...32 Answers
  • How strongly of coconut does this smell?1 Answers
  • How often do you recommend to use this mask? $6 sounds ex...3 Answers
alaa a.
sharja, majaz
this mask is amazing
it make your skin feel healthy and smooth
it smell soo goood
i bought it from sephora dubai
Heather J.
Purchased at: Sephora
Just tried this kind this evening. I have oily skin and for my skin type it just made my face feeling a bit oily.
Jojita A.
Saida, Saida
Oh my god i really need it to try it i love her bakage and her review i should try it i thinck will be good 😍😍🎉🎉🎉
A ..
Dammam, Anak Ash Sharqiyah 32454
Great product I will buy it again maybe I will try something with different such us Aloe Vera or something else 💕
Aastha S.
It is a nice hydrating and moisturising product and especially if you have dry skin then it is a must buy product
Dolores F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Smells wonderful and left my skin brighter, pores less visible and super soft. Would buy again.
Rylee E.
Grimsby , ON
Love this face mask!!! Smells like real coconut 🥥 makes your face feel so soft and smooth
Saffron M.
baldock
A lovely face mask!!! Made my skin feel glowy and smooth without any imperfections !!!!
Janelle B.
Abbotsford
Purchased at: Sephora
As sheet masks go, this one was excellent. The mask itself was easy to apply and stay in place on my face. While wearing the mask, it felt cool and tingly. I love that once you take the sheet off you can just rub excess material in! It’s such an easy option and left my skin looking supple and feeling smooth.
Kayleigh T.
Saint Laurent, QC
I purchased the coconut face mask on a whim at a routine shopping trip at Sephora as I had no sheet masks left at home and really wanted to try something new. I figured that at $8 each, I didn't have much to lose considering I know that I can trust Sephora brand for quality compared to a discount or drugstore brand. I was not disappointed with the result at all! My skin felt fresh, nourished and so incredibly soft and the scent was a lovely bonus - sweet but not over powering. I definitely will purchase this again and look forward to trying the other varieties too.
Anum S.
Lets increase our impact and help each other. Comment down your name letter by letter and I will like them all ✨ Lets build each other up ❤️
Alexandra M.
Saint Louis, MO
How often do you recommend to use this mask? $6 sounds expensive for just one mask...
Valentina🦋 G.
Aventura, FL
Is this worth it for the price?!
Tadessa L.
Does this really work ?
Trisha W.
Is this very thick or is it thin and light?? What exactly does this mask do ... is it a peel off mask wash off? Does it remove dead akin or just moisturize ??