BY SEPHORA

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A collection of next-generation Sephora Collection face masks in a new bio-fiber to perfectly hug facial contours for more effective results.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven complexion
- Blemishes

If you want to know more…
These second-skin bio-fiber masks offer improved delivery of ingredients deliver visible results in as little as 15 minutes—a shot of serious skincare and fun.

Coconut Face Mask: Nourishes and soothes, reducing the appearance of redness and tight skin for a more comfortable feel.

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask and peel off the pink film.
-Apply the mask to clean skin.
-Leave for 15 minutes.
-Gently massage to absorb any excess.
-No need to rinse.

-Coconut Extract of Natural Origin: Provides super nourishing benefits and is packed with vitamins and fatty acids.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, Mannitol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Saccharide Isomerate, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Caffeine, Zinc Gluconate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Citric Acid, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower, Tocopherol.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Lets increase our impact and help each other. Comment dow...32 Answers
  • How strongly of coconut does this smell?1 Answers
  • How often do you recommend to use this mask? $6 sounds ex...3 Answers
Sophie C.
glencam road, Omagh
This mask is amazing, feels so luxurious and soothing to the skin. I'd definitely make a repurchase on this one, sephora masks really are worth it
Gabyta C.
Silvan 286 y av Américas
Me la recomendaron, para dejar el rostro totalmente hidratado y suave y con sensación refrescante para utilizarlo 3 - 4 veces por semana,
Maria Beatriz R.
Lisboa
It's not the best product ever but definitely is good just not the best for my skin. I reader use my Yves richer mash to hydrate my skin
Rand A.
dubai
Its for one use but i used it three times because the sachet is rich with the liquid . It hydrate my skin very will and the smell is nice
Daïana M.
J'adore tout dans ce masque. Une très bonne odeur, une texture apaisante et il nourrit vraiment bien ma peau. Bon rapport qualité prix!
eloa a.
palma de mallorca
I bought it some days ago,I try it and this mask is very useful.Now my skin looks healthy. I bought in a sephora store from my city.
luna t.
This mask leaves your sking so soft and hydrated! I find it perfect to use after spending a day out in the sun to suthen your skin
Lyndsey G.
Dawson Creek
These are ok. Yes my skin feels hydrated and brightened, but I’m not wowed by them. I keep buying them because they are convenient.
savanna a.
Tzaneen, Limpopo
This stuff is amazing it's really nice and does what's it's suppose to do it's good quality and I highly recommend it
Anne H.
Saanich, BC
Purchased at: Sephora
Smells like disneyland in the best way!!! Also very hydrating. It saved my skin. Super effective - would recommend!
Anum S.
Lets increase our impact and help each other. Comment down your name letter by letter and I will like them all ✨ Lets build each other up ❤️
Alexandra M.
Saint Louis, MO
How often do you recommend to use this mask? $6 sounds expensive for just one mask...
Valentina🦋 G.
Aventura, FL
Is this worth it for the price?!
Tadessa L.
Does this really work ?
Trisha W.
Is this very thick or is it thin and light?? What exactly does this mask do ... is it a peel off mask wash off? Does it remove dead akin or just moisturize ??