SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Coconut Nourishing & Soothing uploaded by Daïana M.SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Coconut Nourishing & Soothing uploaded by Pilar G.

BY SEPHORA

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A collection of next-generation Sephora Collection face masks in a new bio-fiber to perfectly hug facial contours for more effective results.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven complexion
- Blemishes

If you want to know more…
These second-skin bio-fiber masks offer improved delivery of ingredients deliver visible results in as little as 15 minutes—a shot of serious skincare and fun.

Coconut Face Mask: Nourishes and soothes, reducing the appearance of redness and tight skin for a more comfortable feel.

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask and peel off the pink film.
-Apply the mask to clean skin.
-Leave for 15 minutes.
-Gently massage to absorb any excess.
-No need to rinse.

-Coconut Extract of Natural Origin: Provides super nourishing benefits and is packed with vitamins and fatty acids.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, Mannitol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Saccharide Isomerate, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Caffeine, Zinc Gluconate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Citric Acid, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower, Tocopherol.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Lets increase our impact and help each other. Comment dow...32 Answers
  • How strongly of coconut does this smell?1 Answers
  • How often do you recommend to use this mask? $6 sounds ex...3 Answers
Ķhaďîîjã E.
Casablanca, Maarif
Ce masque et tous les masques de visage par sephora c'est une parfaite idée..facile à utiliser pas de perte de temps,pour tous types de peaux,sa douceur et naturel.le résultat est vraiment magnifique..j'aime bouceaup et jamais je le change
glory m.
Sagar
My friend got a free samples from Sephora and she gave this coconut mask to me. I always use coconut oil to my face. I always heard that coconut milk as well as tender coconut juice is good for skin as it removes dark spots and gives glow to face so I always used coconut milk as well as juice. Naturally it is my skin friendly. I apply this weekly once. So when my friend asked me to try this. I did not stepped back because I was knowing as it will be good. And it proved me right. It is just awesome feels so cool after putting that mask. I removed it after 45 mins results are awesome I just got instant glow to my face😍😘😍😘will definitely buy this again
Majda B.
Marrakech, Marrakech
Hello
My name is Majda , creator of Majda bella on Youtube and i have an instagrame account and facebook too , focuses on beauty and makeup products and diy facial mask .
I would like to inform you that i have met the requirements of your options and products.
If we can get a collaboration between us , I will promote your website and review your products on all my socials medias. I will be really happy to gets your products and thank you .
this is my e-mail ● benhnin31@gmail.com
I will be waiting your answers and thank you again ♡
Sadeen A.
Hello,
i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation.......
It's really a really impressive product and I recommend buying it!!!!!!!
Sophie C.
glencam road, Omagh
This mask is amazing, feels so luxurious and soothing to the skin. I'd definitely make a repurchase on this one, sephora masks really are worth it
Rand A.
dubai
Its for one use but i used it three times because the sachet is rich with the liquid . It hydrate my skin very will and the smell is nice
Maria Beatriz R.
Lisboa
It's not the best product ever but definitely is good just not the best for my skin. I reader use my Yves richer mash to hydrate my skin
Gabyta C.
Silvan 286 y av Américas
Me la recomendaron, para dejar el rostro totalmente hidratado y suave y con sensación refrescante para utilizarlo 3 - 4 veces por semana,
Daïana M.
J'adore tout dans ce masque. Une très bonne odeur, une texture apaisante et il nourrit vraiment bien ma peau. Bon rapport qualité prix!
eloa a.
palma de mallorca
I bought it some days ago,I try it and this mask is very useful.Now my skin looks healthy. I bought in a sephora store from my city.
Anum S.
Lets increase our impact and help each other. Comment down your name letter by letter and I will like them all ✨ Lets build each other up ❤️
Alexandra M.
Saint Louis, MO
How often do you recommend to use this mask? $6 sounds expensive for just one mask...
Trisha W.
Is this very thick or is it thin and light?? What exactly does this mask do ... is it a peel off mask wash off? Does it remove dead akin or just moisturize ??
Valentina🦋 G.
Aventura, FL
Is this worth it for the price?!
Tadessa L.