SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Coconut Nourishing & Soothing uploaded by Daïana M.SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Coconut Nourishing & Soothing uploaded by Pilar G.

BY SEPHORA

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A collection of next-generation Sephora Collection face masks in a new bio-fiber to perfectly hug facial contours for more effective results.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven complexion
- Blemishes

If you want to know more…
These second-skin bio-fiber masks offer improved delivery of ingredients deliver visible results in as little as 15 minutes—a shot of serious skincare and fun.

Coconut Face Mask: Nourishes and soothes, reducing the appearance of redness and tight skin for a more comfortable feel.

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask and peel off the pink film.
-Apply the mask to clean skin.
-Leave for 15 minutes.
-Gently massage to absorb any excess.
-No need to rinse.

-Coconut Extract of Natural Origin: Provides super nourishing benefits and is packed with vitamins and fatty acids.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, Mannitol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Saccharide Isomerate, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Caffeine, Zinc Gluconate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Citric Acid, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower, Tocopherol.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
The only difference is that this is coconut and I think this one goes more into my skin
Ariella B.
Great product I really enjoyed using it so nice and really refreshing really nice use
glory m.
Sagar
My friend got a free samples from Sephora and she gave this coconut mask to me. I always use coconut oil to my face. I always heard that coconut milk as well as tender coconut juice is good for skin as it removes dark spots and gives glow to face so I always used coconut milk as well as juice. Naturally it is my skin friendly. I apply this weekly once. So when my friend asked me to try this. I did not stepped back because I was knowing as it will be good. And it proved me right. It is just awesome feels so cool after putting that mask. I removed it after 45 mins results are awesome I just got instant glow to my face😍😘😍😘will definitely buy this again
Annaëlle f.
Villeparisis
Comparer aux autres produits de la gamme, ce produit m’a beaucoup dessus. Ayant des cheveux très très épais, je n’ai pas pu faire en sorte que tout mes cheveux puissent être nourris avec la crème fournis. Mise à part ça, l’odeur est très agréable, la texture des cheveux est lisse et doux.
Karen Jazmín E.
De por si el coco es un elemento que tu piel agradecerá que uses,porque además de que te hidrata,te deja la piel con 10 años menos,disimula arrugas y aclara manchas. Esta máscara facial de coco de Sephora es una de las que más recomiendo a ojos cerrados.
Katie S.
I love this mask. It feels so hydrating on my skin, and after I use it I feel like my face just glows!! I can’t help but love the coconut scent either- it feels like I’m treating myself to a mini vacation!
Tiarne A.
brisbane
It’s a great refreshing face mask with a delicious smell of coconuts. Such a cheap easy to use face mask. Would recommend. It’s very gently on the skin and leave your face reached and glowy.
Abbie B.
Norfolk
This product is amazing, its smells gorgeous, and makes the skin look and feel amazing after use, the packaging is great, and I will definitely be using this product again, and I recommend this product to anyone with any skin type.
Kris L.
I love these masks every so often for hydration! I always bring them with me when I’m traveling as well for a quick hydration fix! SC masks are such a good price and I usually stock up and use them sporadically in my routine!
Elodie L.
Saint Benoît
Ce masque est juste top. Pour le petit prix j'ai voulu essayer pour voir et j'ai été agréablement surprise. L'odeur de coco est divine en plus. Très bon masque visage
Anum S.
Lets increase our impact and help each other. Comment down your name letter by letter and I will like them all ✨ Lets build each other up ❤️
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
How often do you recommend to use this mask? $6 sounds expensive for just one mask...
Trisha W.
Is this very thick or is it thin and light?? What exactly does this mask do ... is it a peel off mask wash off? Does it remove dead akin or just moisturize ??
Valentina🦋 G.
Aventura, FL
Is this worth it for the price?!
Tadessa L.