SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Coconut Nourishing & Soothing uploaded by Daïana M.SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Coconut Nourishing & Soothing uploaded by Pilar G.

BY SEPHORA

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A collection of next-generation Sephora Collection face masks in a new bio-fiber to perfectly hug facial contours for more effective results.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven complexion
- Blemishes

If you want to know more…
These second-skin bio-fiber masks offer improved delivery of ingredients deliver visible results in as little as 15 minutes—a shot of serious skincare and fun.

Coconut Face Mask: Nourishes and soothes, reducing the appearance of redness and tight skin for a more comfortable feel.

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask and peel off the pink film.
-Apply the mask to clean skin.
-Leave for 15 minutes.
-Gently massage to absorb any excess.
-No need to rinse.

-Coconut Extract of Natural Origin: Provides super nourishing benefits and is packed with vitamins and fatty acids.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, Mannitol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Saccharide Isomerate, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Caffeine, Zinc Gluconate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Citric Acid, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower, Tocopherol.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
brittany s.
New Baltimore, MI
My Sephora recently got an entire rack of different sheet masks and I grabbed a few on a whim this one smells amazing and left my skin feeling refreshed and supple
Noorulhuda A.
Raleigh, NC
I really like Sephora face makes it's very helpful if you have dry skin, and if your skin need hydration, it comes with nice packaging too, very effective and very pleased with it
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
You seriously can not go wrong with the Sephora sheet masks. I love the new coconut one! It smells like I’m on vacation on a tropical island and it makes my skin so plump and hydrated. For the price, I think these are some of the best sheet masks on the market. I love them all!
Tea H.
This is an amazing product, it really helped my skin .gentle on the skin and helps pores . Effective in a good way not bad at all. Imma repeat user it was very nice . Yes of course I would recommend this to friends and family.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
The coconut left your skin feeling refreshed and smelled good. The packaging definitely is nice I am a first-time user and I will be using this again just because I was really impressed with how soft my face felt after her used this.
Sa'Mia B.
It is good it makes your face all soft and smooth your face close but the problem problem is if you have very bad irritated skin I wouldn't use it what's a good product I liked it
Mariela M.
Excellent mask leaves the skin soft and fresh. I have mixed skin and this mask works the same if you have oily or dry skin is moisturizing for the face
liz S.
I love this it’s makes tie face so soft. I put it on every night before bed & when I wake up my face is so soft
Christine P.
covina
I would definitely recommend this coconut face mask I love this it made my face so soft and love the smell
Niki K.
Dedham, MA
Awesome face mask. Full of serum. Good packaging and easy to apply. One time use only. Highly recommend
Anum S.
Lets increase our impact and help each other. Comment down your name letter by letter and I will like them all ✨ Lets build each other up ❤️
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
How often do you recommend to use this mask? $6 sounds expensive for just one mask...
Trisha W.
Is this very thick or is it thin and light?? What exactly does this mask do ... is it a peel off mask wash off? Does it remove dead akin or just moisturize ??
Valentina🦋 G.
Aventura, FL
Is this worth it for the price?!
Tadessa L.