SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Coconut Nourishing & Soothing uploaded by Pilar G.

BY SEPHORA

Description:

Coconut Face Mask: Nourishes and soothes, reducing the appearance of redness and tight skin for a more comfortable feel.

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask and peel off the pink film.
-Apply the mask to clean skin.
-Leave for 15 minutes.
-Gently massage to absorb any excess.
-No need to rinse.

-Coconut Extract of Natural Origin: Provides super nourishing benefits and is packed with vitamins and fatty acids.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, Mannitol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Saccharide Isomerate, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Caffeine, Zinc Gluconate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Citric Acid, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower, Tocopherol.

• Lets increase our impact and help each other. Comment down your n...21 Answers
  • How strongly of coconut does this smell?1 Answers
  • How often do you recommend to use this mask? $6 sounds expensive ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Cynthia M.
tulsa
This is an amazing product I love this amass I love the smell of coconut. I love the feel of my face when I take it off this is a very great mask I really recommend this to everyone y’all will feel very refreshing also the smell of coconut is the best it’s not like a super bad smell of coconut is a very good smell of coconut.
Ashley R.
Phoenix, AZ
It's a great refreshing face mask with a slight delicious smell of coconut. This really helps my skin feel rejuvinated after wearing makeup every day for a week straight. I use this in my 10 step kb routine during the last few steps. I use essence after this and my skin feels toned, fresh and glowy. This gives me a "pregnant glow" without all that pregnancy mumbo jumbo lol!
Alissa V.
Apple Valley, CA
I absolutely adore masks. Especially with cute packaging. some masks i have tried tend to irritate my skin i have combination skin usually blemish free i find these masks affordable i love doing these with my 13 yr old daughter. I would highly recommend these for anyone looking to Netflix and mask!
Sarah B.
La Place, LA
Just bought this and already in love! The smell is amazing and the price isn’t too bad either! I have sensitive skin and this didn’t irritate it at all. I can’t wait to buy more! If you’re thinking about buying it, do it! sephora.com
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love sheet masks and this one works great. It leaves my skin looking healthy and it feels so smooth. Makeup applies better after I use. Will definitely repurchase.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Cuando ustedes prueben esta mascarilla se van a dar cuenta porque es tan buena. Te aporta hidratación, te deja la piel suave y lustrosa, huele riquísimo y es económica. Me encanta y pienso que vale la pena.
Gabby M.
are use this facemask and it made my face really shiny and soft I really liked it it’s about the best face mass I ever used our use on your face masses but they’re not as good as this this was a really good face mass I really liked it
Emelia D.
I love this mask, mainly because my favorite smell ever is coconut. But it helps your face and skin to feel so good and refreshed and replenished. Doesn’t feel gross like most masks because it doesn’t leave any residue. Highly recommend
brittany s.
New Baltimore, MI
My Sephora recently got an entire rack of different sheet masks and I grabbed a few on a whim this one smells amazing and left my skin feeling refreshed and supple
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
You seriously can not go wrong with the Sephora sheet masks. I love the new coconut one! It smells like I’m on vacation on a tropical island and it makes my skin so plump and hydrated. For the price, I think these are some of the best sheet masks on the market. I love them all!
Anum S.
Lets increase our impact and help each other. Comment down your name letter by letter and I will like them all ✨ Lets build each other up ❤️
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
How often do you recommend to use this mask? $6 sounds expensive for just one mask...
Valentina🦋 G.
Aventura, FL
Is this worth it for the price?!
Trisha W.
Is this very thick or is it thin and light?? What exactly does this mask do ... is it a peel off mask wash off? Does it remove dead akin or just moisturize ??
Emily C.
Jasper
Other than sooth,what else can it do?