BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSephora
COLLECTION Face Mask Avocado Nourishing & Repairing

SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Avocado Nourishing & Repairing

DETAILS:

What it is:
A natural lyocell fiber mask to nourish and repair skin.

What it is formulated to do:
Avocado Face Mask is designed to perfectly hug facial contours for better and more even penetration of the active ingredients. Enriched with nourishing avocado extract, it comforts and supports healthy skin by offering intense nutrition while relieving sensitive areas.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask.
-Apply the mask onto a cleansed, dried face.
-After 15 minutes, remove the mask and gently massage, allowing the excess product to penetrate the skin. No need to rinse.

Rice Extract: Moisturizes.
-Avocado Extract: Soothes and nourishes.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triethanolamine, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Piroctone Olamine, Fragrance, Maltodextrin, Polyquaternium-51, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Sprout Extract, Linalool, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trideceth-6, Limonene, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

About the Brand:

Does this work for acne?
This mask is good?
You look like you k ow a lot about the complexion.. if I’m right, what facemask do you recommend if you don’t mind me asking💗? [user:angiealfar]
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Avocado Nourishing & Repairing!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This mask is affordable and soothes my skin! I do have pretty sensitive skin and masks can be drying or burn and tingle. This one soothed and smoothd! It felt buttery and cool on my facell and cleared my pores.in reviews
Natalie A.
Dalzell, SC
SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Avocado Nourishing & Repairing uploaded by Natalie A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This facial mask smells very rich and comes very stuffed with product. It left my skin very soft. It has a good price but exist other more better and cheaper than this one. SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Avocado Nourishing & Repairing
Lauryn I.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this sheet mask and so does my boyfriend! Whenever our skin is looking rough and needs like nourishment, this is the mask we go for this one! Smells alright, feels great!
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
This mask feels so good! It soothes and calms and hydrates and it's awesome. Put it on lay back for about 20 minutes and your face feels amazing after. The price is affordable too!
Jeniece O.
Chino, CA
I would definitely recommend this $6 face mask for anyone with dryer skin! Can't beat the price and the quality of this.
Elizabeth L.
Love these masks but honestly there are far better mask on the market. I do love how they've branched out to other type of masks.
Kelly C.
Morristown, NJ
I am OBSESSED with Sephora Collection Face Masks. My top three are Avocado, Green Tea and Coconut. I was not a huge fan of the rose and also tried the pearl which was nice but not my favorite. The avocado is nice when I want to work on the texture of my face. The Green Tea is great when I am breaking out and I need something soothing and help that stubborn acne and the Coconut is great for Hydration! I often buy these ($6 dollars a mask at sephora) and use at least one once a week and I have seen my skin improve greatly! There is a lot of product on the mask so after I take it off I tend to have to rub it into my skin more to fully absorb.
Bethany K.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
The Sephora face masks are so underrated. They are usually on sale! Buy 3 get 1 free! I definitely recommend these. They are great gifts as well as good treats for yourself. They are under $10 (I believe they are $6 each)
Kaitlin K.
Fremont, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
What a great mask! It smells so good. It is easy to unpeel and apply to the face. I like that it is a mask that you don’t have to rinse—rather you just rub the excess moisture into your face after taking the sheet mask off. It made my face feel very clean.
Kim H.
San Francisco, CA
Very nourishing and it has a pleasant smell. Easy to apply and fairly priced. Would purchase again
Kristina M.
Brings my skin to life ! I love how this brings my skin back to life.. bright supple and clear skin I love using this mask
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX
il y a 3 ans
Phoebe M. il y a 2 ans
Hey! That’s a hard question because it really depends on the type of skin you have and what you’re looking for in a face mask however I have a few personal favourites! This Sephora one is a really nice one, I also love the Clinique pore refining charcoal mask however it’s a little on the pricey side! The Pixi glow mud mask is a really nice medium priced one with immediate affects and really impressed me. Hope you found this helpful x