BY SEPHORA

DETAILS:

What it is:
A natural lyocell fiber mask to nourish and repair skin.

What it is formulated to do:
Avocado Face Mask is designed to perfectly hug facial contours for better and more even penetration of the active ingredients. Enriched with nourishing avocado extract, it comforts and supports healthy skin by offering intense nutrition while relieving sensitive areas.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Unfold the mask.
-Apply the mask onto a cleansed, dried face.
-After 15 minutes, remove the mask and gently massage, allowing the excess product to penetrate the skin. No need to rinse.

Rice Extract: Moisturizes.
-Avocado Extract: Soothes and nourishes.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triethanolamine, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Piroctone Olamine, Fragrance, Maltodextrin, Polyquaternium-51, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Sprout Extract, Linalool, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trideceth-6, Limonene, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
  • "This mask is affordable and soothes my skin! I do have pretty sensitive skin and masks can be drying or burn and tingle. This one soothed and smoothd! It felt buttery and cool on my facell and cleared my pores." in 10 reviews
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
What a great mask! This is designed for anyone who is looking for extra nourishment and repair. What I love about this mask is that it’s even for sensitive skin and has a cool/calm feel when wearing it. The mask is soaked in serum, and fits perfectly on my face. Only thing I would say is that the aroma to me was very off putting. I never had an issue with the smell of masks (normally I enjoy the aeoma) but this scent I was NOT about. Other than that, the mask left my skin feeling hydrated and smooth. You would probably have to use a few of these to really get the full effect.
Aimee E.
Baldwin, NY
Over this winter I’ve developed some dry patches on my cheeks. I’ve used this mask once a week for two weeks now and the patches are pretty much gone! My skin tends to be sensitive too and it feels so great after using this mask. Great price!! Sephora is also doing a buy 3 get one free on these!
Kayelyn D.
Newark
I really enjoy this product because of how it mattifies my skin. Sometimes around my cycle my skin become unbearably oily but this mask really helps keep my skin in check. Like the other Sephora masks it’s inexpensive and i will definitely use it over and over
Subira J.
Fayetteville, GA
I love avocados! But I really love this mask because the serum that it leaves on your face literally has my face singing! It's easy to apply, it doesn't smell weird, which is a very important factor ladies! But most of all it does exactly what it says it's going to do. My face is very sensitive so I don't like putting a lot of face masks on but this one actually does the trick. I woke up the next morning after using it in my face was luminous! I think they're less than three dollars at Sephora? Definitely give it a go!!
Emma B.
This product is amazing! I would totally recommend to most people, except those who don’t like avocado! This provides a good, clean feeling in your face. I love the way it makes me feel so refreshed!!
Paola R.
Spokane Vly, WA
I like the sensation but I didn't see the results, I thought It will result not immediately but at list in a couple days, but I think it's cause you need to use it more than once
Katie L.
My favorite of the Sephora sheet masks. I’ve gotten my mom hooked on them as well! Gentle on the skin and my face feels hydrated and so soft afterwards! Cheaper than many other sheet masks at Sephora and one of the best I’ve tried. Love it!
Krystal D.
Greenfield , CA
Just used it tonight for the first time. The smell was a bit off putting but nothing too bad. The eye holes and spacing was tight but ok too. My face felt moisturized and supple after removing it. Hours later and the redness from my extreme acne had reduced as well. Will repurchase.
Emma P.
Bloomington, IN
This is a great face mask and always makes me feel rejuvenated. It is hydrating and is the most relaxing way to end your day. I highly recommend all of the sephora face masks. They make a great treat yourself gift
Nikki M.
Boston
I don’t really like the smell of this mask, but overall it was very effective. It made my skin nice and soft, and I also have stopped breaking out because of this mask.
Bethany K.
Would this product be a good stocking stuffer?
Mia A.
Seattle, WA
Would this kind of mask be good for oily skin? I have a hard time describing my skin. It's kind of oily, mostly when I wake up, but my nose is often dry and peels...so I'm not really sure how to handle that.
Mia A.
Seattle, WA
Rubina G.
Do u girls think it really works out? Is it OK for sensitive skin? How long it should be kept?